I wonder what the Conservitive Christian right thinks about this,

THIS IS WHAT THE REGRESSIVES WANT FOR OUR NEXT FIRST LADY

View attachment 87349

I bet they support her 100%
What office is she seeking?

Thank God Mooch's pics aint out there. There isn't enough eye bleach in the world

This demonstrates how much of a fucking partisan hack you are. Michelle Obama is a beautiful and classy woman and has been an excellent First Lady. There is no good reason to deny this, just like there is no good reason to deny the same was true for Laura Bush. Only the most pathetic of parasitic lifeforms would make a post such as yours. Which, I guess, makes perfect sense.

After re-reading it I agree that's the OO's comment was a jab at Melania, but the meme they posted to make their point was not.

Sure, to attack the family of a candidate and by extension conservatives, you either approve of it or you don't.

I've never attacked a candidates family on either side of the aisle. I don't agree with others doing it, but in the end I really don't give a shit either way if somebody else does it. :dunno:

Yet you've posted how many times in this thread? Me thinks you doth protest too much.

I started by arguing that the meme in the OP was right about the right's hypocrisy over "family values". Another poster deflected by bringing up the left's attacks on candidate's families. So here I still am.

Because they are backed into a corner with their Hypocrisy responding to this View attachment 87386

would you like some bible verses so you can borrow religion properly? it will make you sound a little bit more intelligent.

View attachment 87349

So, Melania Trump was once a model, and in that career, she modeled for some works that were somewhat risqué. OK, I'll admit it; I'd rather that our First Lady not have that in her background.

On the other hand, so far as I know, there is no evidence that he is a violent, serial rapist and sexual abuser, nor is there any evidence that her spouse, who is a candidate for President, willingly enabled and covered up for any such crimes committed by her.

OeDQ2Hp.jpg

View attachment 87349

So, Melania Trump was once a model, and in that career, she modeled for some works that were somewhat risqué. OK, I'll admit it; I'd rather that our First Lady not have that in her background.

On the other hand, so far as I know, there is no evidence that he is a violent, serial rapist and sexual abuser, nor is there any evidence that her spouse, who is a candidate for President, willingly enabled and covered up for any such crimes committed by her.

View attachment 87400
One good thing about the Third Lady, she knows how to handle a call at 3 AM, and how to use her credit card machine to get paid for her services.

It's amazing how flexible the right's beliefs have become since Trump was nominated. :clap:

Those of you on the wrong want us on the right to judge a woman who modeled for some somewhat risqué photos as harshly, if not more so, than a man who is known to have violently raped a few women, and to have engaged in several lesser acts of sexual abuse against several other women.

If your retarded morals and god don't matter anymore...Well, let gays marry, Transgender people be transgender people and go to the bathroom they wish.

I am ok with mrs trump eating this women pussy but you must be ok with what I request above!

It's amazing how flexible the right's beliefs have become since Trump was nominated. :clap:

Those of you on the wrong want us on the right to judge a woman who modeled for some somewhat risqué photos as harshly, if not more so, than a man who is known to have violently raped a few women, and to have engaged in several lesser acts of sexual abuse against several other women.
Bill is old news. Call-Girl Trump is new news.

Bill has been done to death. She's new blood.

Due to his power and position, Mr.Clinton never has, and almost certainly never will be held accountable for his conduct. Buy the fact remains that there is compelling evidence that he has done much, much, much worse things than anything you can pin on Mrs. Trump.

What can it say about your ethics and moral character, if you're bothered by Mrs. Trump's past modelling ventures, but you're OK with Mr. Clinton's history as a violent rapist and sexual abuser, and with Mrs. Clinton's role as a willing accessory to these crimes?

Bill has been done to death. She's new blood.

Due to his power and position, Mr.Clinton never has, and almost certainly never will be held accountable for his conduct. Buy the fact remains that there is compelling evidence that he has done much, much, much worse things than anything you can pin on Mrs. Trump.

What can it say about your ethics and moral character, if you're bothered by Mrs. Trump's past modelling ventures, but you're OK with Mr. Clinton's history as a violent rapist and sexual abuser, and with Mrs. Clinton's role as a willing accessory to these crimes?
Bothered? No, she's political fodder. A call-girl in the White House again? JFK lives.

This (well all of their posts and every single one of their fucking points) post is the perfect example of what scumbags every single left winger is. Like I said, all of their posts are.

They change right before your eyes. They are like chameleons. They shift like the sands of Egypt. There is no point in getting into any sort of debate with ANY of them. They stand for nothing, cause they will take both sides of every issue. When there is a third side or fourth in order for them to stick a thumb in the eye of a white Christian, they will take that side.

That, is the only thing they are about. They really do not care about ANYTHING else, other than destroying the white right wing Christian. Especially the white Christian male. ALL of their arguments and tactics (victimology) is about pitting the white Christian as the cause of ALL misery.

That is ALL they are about. Insult them every chance you get. They all deserve to have soft fresh hot shit smeared in all of their faces. Trying to get all logical with them is an exercise in pure futility. Don't waste your time being respectful with such bullshit artists. Especially when they start chiding down from their fake moral platitudes.

Just hope for the day when we can fucking unleash the falcon punch on them.

tumblr_m6pz08IWft1qdd22io1_400.gif
14063942_527628170757347_7178158901402043450_n.jpg
Both are protected. So sad for you, you live in a liberal nation..
He did not say anything about protection you fucking loser. His point is one of those actions are celebrated by you fucking losers and one is condemned by you fucking losers.

In fact, you fucking losers have tried and successfully banned any form of public prayer in many places you fucking loser.

Let me be more specific you fucking loser. You have defended all forms of muslim prayer. Oh you defend that, you fucking loser.

But any form of public CHRISTIAN prayer, and then you fucking losers protest.

You fucking pathetic loser.
God doesn't pick sides in football games. And prayer and not standing for the national anthem are both protected forms of speech although prayer-boy there might want to actually read what his fucking lord and savior said.

"Matthew 6:5 "And when you pray, do not be like the hypocrites, for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and on the street corners to be seen by others. Truly I tell you, they have received their reward in full." - Signed, Jesus.
Annnnd there you go, you fucking Goddamn LOSER!!!! Attacking Christian public prayer!!!!

You just got done saying it was PROTECTED and you fucking shift to say you support it being BANNED!!

FUCKING DIE! You are all fucking unreal pieces of shit!!!

Fuck you!
Mom don't get so mad.

Both are protected. So sad for you, you live in a liberal nation..
He did not say anything about protection you fucking loser. His point is one of those actions are celebrated by you fucking losers and one is condemned by you fucking losers.

In fact, you fucking losers have tried and successfully banned any form of public prayer in many places you fucking loser.

Let me be more specific you fucking loser. You have defended all forms of muslim prayer. Oh you defend that, you fucking loser.

But any form of public CHRISTIAN prayer, and then you fucking losers protest.

You fucking pathetic loser.
God doesn't pick sides in football games. And prayer and not standing for the national anthem are both protected forms of speech although prayer-boy there might want to actually read what his fucking lord and savior said.

"Matthew 6:5 "And when you pray, do not be like the hypocrites, for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and on the street corners to be seen by others. Truly I tell you, they have received their reward in full." - Signed, Jesus.
Annnnd there you go, you fucking Goddamn LOSER!!!! Attacking Christian public prayer!!!!

You just got done saying it was PROTECTED and you fucking shift to say you support it being BANNED!!

FUCKING DIE! You are all fucking unreal pieces of shit!!!

Fuck you!
Mom don't get so mad.
I think Jesus upended his little red wagon.

All the sudden the left wants morals....after clamoring for every perverted act known to be inclusive. What a joke

The point of the OP is the hypocrisy. You are kidding yourself if you think the right wouldn't jump on this in a second if it was a Democrat.

That goes both ways. I couldn't careless what she has done, she's not running for POTUS but hey while we're at being all moral and shit have you seen the nudes of Obamie's white trash mama? Now save the drama, it's stupid
Be honest with yourself. If a Democrat's wife had posed nude and he himself had been through three marriages do you really think the right just wouldn't bring it up? When Weiner tweeted a picture of his dick they spent months talking about it.

I don't care. I want this nation to heal after 7 1/2 years of fuckups...this is nothing to me, it's all bigger than this.

Answer my question honestly. I don't mean you in particular. Would the right try to use the same issues against a Democrat?

Some would some wouldn't. That's as honest as I can get. Most people I know are sick of all of it, the division, the economy, the world wide mess...we want it to end. Obama has been a massive failure, Trump might be as bad but he won't be worse, it's not possible and I don't care if his wife did this. It's all noise, nothing more and nothing less
Thats the point , that is literally how sick your party is.

LOL Demoquacks rig a primary and you assholes don't bat an eye....GFY
Hey space cadet , paranoia is in your blood isn't it. The make believe world of the wacky regressive

Typical lib. You want to point out the past of Melaina Trump but totally ignore who might be the first husband or whatever the sexual predator would be called if his wife wins the election.
Oh now that makes it totally different it's OK for a Winghead regressive to do anything because you say someone else did it before him, the wing nut world of the right.

All the sudden the left wants morals....after clamoring for every perverted act known to be inclusive. What a joke

The point of the OP is the hypocrisy. You are kidding yourself if you think the right wouldn't jump on this in a second if it was a Democrat.

That goes both ways. I couldn't careless what she has done, she's not running for POTUS but hey while we're at being all moral and shit have you seen the nudes of Obamie's white trash mama? Now save the drama, it's stupid

Be honest with yourself. If a Democrat's wife had posed nude and he himself had been through three marriages do you really think the right just wouldn't bring it up? When Weiner tweeted a picture of his dick they spent months talking about it.
He was a congressman not a young girl model.

I think its fucking great to be honest! Hell, I hope if somehow Trump is elected I hope he has a bunch of naked girls running around the oval office and goes live nightly to address the nation.
And long as Hitlery is not one of them.

First Stripper, Nude Model, and Call Girl.
Judge not, lest you be judged. For with what judgment you judge, you will be judged; and with the measure you use, it will be measured back to you -- Jesus
Thats not what it means of course, it's talking about the hypocrisy of judging , you know like the whole right wing party , Its totally explained in a few verses after the one you quoted. I can judge you all I want , but if I'm a ass hole hypocritical regressive then , I'll be judged by my hypocrisy , but good try though.

Typical lib. You want to point out the past of Melaina Trump but totally ignore who might be the first husband or whatever the sexual predator would be called if his wife wins the election.
Exactly! They make an issue of this lady's POSSIBLE past, coming from a near Third World country (thanks to liberal Communism), but they had NO PROBLEM with their favorite secyal predator making a mockery of the White House. "That's his PRIVATE life" we were lectured. What fucking hypocrites!
How stupid must a person be by saying something is OK because someone else did it also.

Forum List

Back