I wasn't here.

Taft

Rookie
Mar 25, 2011
Don't mind me. I've just left a few other boards and decided to lurk around here for a while.

Continue with what you were doing.

isenseadistur128638069543811593.jpg

LOL.

You seem to have been around this board for a while. How would you describe it?

LOL.

I like it. We've got a great mix of people. I've left a couple times just because I've gotten busy with life stuff, but I keep coming back. You can post just about anything and not get banned unlike other boards. (Just remember to read the rules!!!!) BTW, you need to have a keen ability to withstand criticism here. I guess that's true in general, but especially here.

LOL.

I like it. We've got a great mix of people. I've left a couple times just because I've gotten busy with life stuff, but I keep coming back. You can post just about anything and not get banned unlike other boards. (Just remember to read the rules!!!!) BTW, you need to have a keen ability to withstand criticism here. I guess that's true in general, but especially here.

I see. Seems like some other boards I've been on for a few years. It's a bit larger, looks to have a good amount of traffic. I doubt I will have a problem with any criticisms. That comes with the territory. As long as folks can take back what they try to dish out, it's all good for me. Having a point is also nice.

Forum List

Back