I was thinking of this today, what's the point of a college education, with you tube / internet ???

I can fix anything , program and robotics on the market ..and with the internet and you tube..well nothing I can't fix..you can go to message boards and find out how others fix it, down load manual books, wiring schematics , hydraulic schematics.

So?

What you going to do when you are out in the wilderness with no internet service and your truck breaks down?

Today you can Google or you tube anything and get an idea how to fix the damn thing..

Agree with Lewdog. Clearly YouTube and duh Googles don't teach how to think.

Bull shit colleges don't teach you how to think they teach you what to think..

Does colleges professors just say you tube a problem?

I understand they teaches English.

Any good edumacation should be teaching how to think. What to think is your own elective, but you'll need the tools to get there.

If anything teaches what to think it would be TV.
That's obsolete also, do you still write in cursive...?

But of coarse. Learned it under pain of nun torture, damn right I do.

And I can type too.

Yea but you didn work 14 hours today.

Sure didn't. And yet I can look up post 114 or any post I want, and see the whole thing. Go figure.

I can fix anything , program and robotics on the market ..and with the internet and you tube..well nothing I can't fix..you can go to message boards and find out how others fix it, down load manual books, wiring schematics , hydraulic schematics.

So?

What you going to do when you are out in the wilderness with no internet service and your truck breaks down?

I am 53. .. not 4 years old.I

Any good edumacation should be teaching how to think. What to think is your own elective, but you'll need the tools to get there.

And I can type too.

Sure didn't. And yet I can look up post 114 or any post I want, and see the whole thing. Go figure.

?

So?

You just admitted in your OP that you had to look up how to do stuff on the internet.

And I can type too.

Seriously pogo you still stuck on grammar and spelling on message boards in the year 2018..and why?

So?

You just admitted in your OP that you had to look up how to do stuff on the internet.

Well I don't know everything, ..if germans use different metrics then Japanese do .

Would you trust someone to operate on you or to construct the bridge you drive over that only watched youtube. Get serious man. Damn.

Would you trust someone to operate on you or to construct the bridge you drive over that only watched youtube. Get serious man. Damn.

Btw we are talking solving problems with equipment already manufactured/ in place.

Today you can Google or you tube anything and get an idea how to fix the damn thing..
You could not Google or YouTube before college professors taught students how to create Google and YouTube.

??

Lmfao.. what an idiot.
Ding, Ding, Ding!!!
YES YOU ARE!!!

Let me guess you solve a problem now by watching road runner cartoons..

The internet is making college become obsolete.

And I can type too.

Seriously pogo you still stuck on grammar and spelling on message boards in the year 2018..and why?
Public schools. Liberal college (maybe)

Yabbut you don't really go to college to learn to fix things.

Definitely not these days, professors are too busy attempting to convince students to screw things up.

And I can type too.

That post is in no way about any "grammar and spelling". You're schnockered.

And I see where your fellow Illiterati slapped a "winner" on this post, meaning she didn't bother to read it either.

It's deep up in here.

I ran into a problem with a Cummings generator and I have really never delt with them..i just googled it and used you tube and found the solution..
Somebody gotta be smart enough to post the video. Might as well be you so study.

Dude don't even fuck with me as a 53 year old on fixing machinery you couldn't even hold my tool belt.
Dude, you don't know me or who I am or what I do. Kinda stupid to jump to that conclusion ain't it? Not to mention insulting someone who was trying to make a positive comment.

I swear, this place is full of idjits.

Forum List

Back