I was thinking of this today, what's the point of a college education, with you tube / internet ???

I ran into a problem with a Cummings generator and I have really never delt with them..i just googled it and used you tube and found the solution..
Somebody gotta be smart enough to post the video. Might as well be you so study.

Dude don't even fuck with me as a 53 year old on fixing machinery you couldn't even hold my tool belt.

53? Good god man you look 85.
Kind of a troll post girl.
And what you said to me wasn't?

Pot, meet kettle.

That's obsolete also, do you still write in cursive...?

But of coarse. Learned it under pain of nun torture, damn right I do.

And I can type too.

Yea but you didn work 14 hours today.

Sure didn't. And yet I can look up post 114 or any post I want, and see the whole thing. Go figure.

Seriously pogo you still stuck on grammar and spelling on message boards in the year 2018..and why?

That post is in no way about any "grammar and spelling". You're schnockered.

And I see where your fellow Illiterati slapped a "winner" on this post, meaning she didn't bother to read it either.

It's deep up in here.

Again pogo don't use grammar or spelling on my threads for a cut down , because it's useless.. I am always interested in fixing things ..faster , quicker less labor and it will look great.

I ran into a problem with a Cummings generator and I have really never delt with them..i just googled it and used you tube and found the solution..
Somebody gotta be smart enough to post the video. Might as well be you so study.

Dude don't even fuck with me as a 53 year old on fixing machinery you couldn't even hold my tool belt.

Pot, meet kettle.

Kind of bored of you, shouldn't you be trolling Matthew or something? Your IQ level is kind of low .

I can fix anything , program and robotics on the market ..and with the internet and you tube..well nothing I can't fix..you can go to message boards and find out how others fix it, down load manual books, wiring schematics , hydraulic schematics.

Yabbut you don't really go to college to learn to fix things.

Definitely not these days, professors are too busy attempting to convince students to screw things up.

Yea I am thinking the same...

But of coarse. Learned it under pain of nun torture, damn right I do.

And I can type too.

Sure didn't. And yet I can look up post 114 or any post I want, and see the whole thing. Go figure.

Seriously pogo you still stuck on grammar and spelling on message boards in the year 2018..and why?

And I see where your fellow Illiterati slapped a "winner" on this post, meaning she didn't bother to read it either.

It's deep up in here.

Again pogo don't use grammar or spelling on my threads for a cut down , because it's useless.. I am always interested in fixing things ..faster , quicker less labor and it will look great.

And again Ursus, that post has nothing in the world to DO with 'grammar or spelling". If I were gonna bust you on that I'd be up all night.

I have to call you Ursus as I've just been informed the Roman Empire is still here. KG sez so.

It's deep up in here.

And again Ursus, that post has nothing in the world to DO with 'grammar or spelling" If I were gonna bust you on that I'd be up all night.

And if you made a billion dollars doing it I would be all into the grammar and spelling police on here...

But unfortunately no one cares except you princess..

Dude, you don't know me or who I am or what I do. Kinda stupid to jump to that conclusion ain't it? Not to mention insulting someone who was trying to make a positive comment.

I swear, this place is full of idjits.

idjits? You are Bobby Singer. :)

Pot, meet kettle.

Kind of bored of you, shouldn't you be trolling Matthew or something? Your IQ level is kind of low .
If my IQ is "kinda low" then you are in serious trouble my friend because you are completely outmatched.

Go insult somebody else for trying to make a positive comment and bugger off.

Dude, you don't know me or who I am or what I do. Kinda stupid to jump to that conclusion ain't it? Not to mention insulting someone who was trying to make a positive comment.

Lol, no. I got that saying from my Dad, but now I do remember him saying that on "supernatural". I quit watching that a ways back, did they bring Bobby back from the dead again yet?

In College when one goes to classes....I had to to listen to the Professor....you have to assist to classes everyday....it's a matter of discipline...

it was for me anyway..

on you tube LOL - for me at least- would never been the same....it would be a joke I guess...

Pot, meet kettle.

If my IQ is "kinda low" then you are in serious trouble my friend because you are completely outmatched.

Dude I can tear you apart with just my left nut tied behind my back...

Try me snowflake..i have a bottle of vodka and a 12 Pack of bud light..

It's deep up in here.

And again Ursus, that post has nothing in the world to DO with 'grammar or spelling" If I were gonna bust you on that I'd be up all night.

And if you made a billion dollars doing it I would be all into the grammar and spelling police on here...

OK, THIRD TIME IN A ROW NOW, Illiteratum ---- THE POST HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH GRAMMAR AND SPELLING, got me? NONE of the posts have anything to do with grammar and/or spelling. ZERO.

hellohello.jpg

Good GOD what a f'n dumbass.

In College when one goes to classes....I had to to listen to the Professor....you have to assist to classes everyday....it's a matter of discipline...

it was for me anyway..

on you tube LOL - for me at least- would never been the same....it would be a joke I guess...

Assist with what Skye? I just did the learned about drafting and cad cam in the 1980s

You tube would have never worked for me as a substitute of my University.

Pot, meet kettle.

Dude I can tear you apart with just my left nut tied behind my back...

Try me snowflake..i have a bottle of vodka and a 12 Pack of bud light..
Lol, dude don't make me laugh, you're about as sharp as a bowling ball.

Now like I said before, bugger off.

There is a huge difference between having knowledge of facts, and the ability to understand concepts.

Not to mention innovation requires a lot more than just being able to regurgitate facts.

Their is a huge difference between knowledge and wisdom. .

But that's not the point of my thread ..i have been finding out when I have a problem the past 8 years with industrial machinery or took a simple part time job as a apartment maintenance guy..all I have to do is you tube it or Google it the schematics how some other guy or girl fixed the problem..

Do you think YouTube or google could make you a dentist or an engineer or an architect or an accountant or an anthropologist or an attorney or a biologist or a mathematician?

It's deep up in here.

OK, THIRD TIME IN A ROW NOW, Illiteratum ---- THE POST HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH GRAMMAR AND SPELLING, got me? NONE of the posts have anything to do with grammar and/or spelling. ZERO.

hellohello.jpg

I said it before I said it a million times pogo, if I could become rich off of correcting spelling and Grammar I would do it..

Lol, no. I got that saying from my Dad, but now I do remember him saying that on "supernatural". I quit watching that a ways back, did they bring Bobby back from the dead again yet?

No idea who Bobby Singer is but you hear "eejit" in Ireland.

It's deep up in here.

hellohello.jpg

I said it before I said it a million times pogo, if I could become rich off of correcting spelling and Grammar I would do it..

And when blind pig-ignorance goes to fifty bucks a barrel I'm claiming drilling rights on your head, Dumbass.

There is a huge difference between having knowledge of facts, and the ability to understand concepts.

Not to mention innovation requires a lot more than just being able to regurgitate facts.

Their is a huge difference between knowledge and wisdom. .

But that's not the point of my thread ..i have been finding out when I have a problem the past 8 years with industrial machinery or took a simple part time job as a apartment maintenance guy..all I have to do is you tube it or Google it the schematics how some other guy or girl fixed the problem..

Do you think YouTube or google could make you a dentist or an engineer or an architect or an accountant or an anthropologist or an attorney or a biologist or a mathematician?

An engineer could suck my left nut ..they are nothing compared to me..a dentist? Well I used vodka before and a pliers ..mathematican what skill do they proide?

Biolgist? You might get me there.

Forum List

Back