I was talking with a Federal judge today

From time to time in my line of work I must go to government buildings and do some work in them. I have been working at a U.S. federal court house from time to time the past year and a half.

I didn't realize that the government contracted out for custodial services.

Try again, this time without just making things up off the top of your head.

Christians make up 75% of American, that is true.

But only 30% self-identify as "Conservative", compared to the 20% that self-identify as "Liberal".

The rest self-identify as "Moderate".

Statistics on Religion in America Report -- Pew Forum on Religion & Public Life

Fuck off, what I said was better dicklip, 25% liberal and the rest are libertarian, or Conservative.

"Dicklip"?

Classy post, dude.
and some of your examples of class aren't much better

From time to time in my line of work I must go to government buildings and do some work in them. I have been working at a U.S. federal court house from time to time the past year and a half.

Yes they do, but are you degrading people who do custodial work? I feel the slight hint of an insult. Heres a hint from me I don't do custodial work. But your little elitist opinion of people who clean up after other people is classless.

Last edited:
They did let Franklin Graham "pray" there. And he said some really stupid shit, and wasn't invited back. He wasn't discriminated against because of his religion (plenty of other Christian ministers did pray there, all the time) - he was discriminated against because he's an asshole.

1. No they did not allow him to pray
2. What was the stupid shit tht he saiud. Oh yeah thats right. Muslim women are mistreat by Muslim men.

CNN.com - Franklin Graham conducts services at Pentagon - Apr. 18, 2003

Once again, you're wrong.

You were saying?
Son of Billy Graham Not Allowed to Speak at Pentagon for Insulting Islam April 22, 2010
http://news.gather.com/viewArticle.action?articleId=281474978191386

Last edited:

Yes they do, but are you degrading people who do custodial work? I feel the slight hint of an insult. Heres a hint from me I don't do custodial work. But your little elitist opinion of people who clean up after other people is classless.

I'm not degrading people who do custodial work...how did you get that out of what I said?

I know many people who are custodians, including the guy who cleans my office and the lady who cleans my home.

I'm no elitist. I am just not skilled in the custodial sciences.

1. No they did not allow him to pray
2. What was the stupid shit tht he saiud. Oh yeah thats right. Muslim women are mistreat by Muslim men.

You were saying?
Son of Billy Graham Not Allowed to Speak at Pentagon for Insulting Islam April 22, 2010
Son of Billy Graham Not Allowed to Speak at... | Gather

Let's read my post again, shall we? I get the impression you missed some of it.

They did let Franklin Graham "pray" there. And he said some really stupid shit, and wasn't invited back. He wasn't discriminated against because of his religion (plenty of other Christian ministers did pray there, all the time) - he was discriminated against because he's an asshole.

Notice how I mention, in my post, that Mr. Graham had previously attended Good Friday services at the Pentagon, but was not invited to come back, due to his remarks about Islam.

Contrary, of course, to your claims that Mr. Graham was "discriminated against" for being Christian ("Why was Franklin Graham not allowed to pray but Imams were?"), Mr. Graham was clearly only discriminated against for being an asshole.

I'm not degrading people who do custodial work...how did you get that out of what I said?

I know many people who are custodians, including the guy who cleans my office and the lady who cleans my home.

How did I get that?

Here's your reply

What does being a custodial services worker have anything to do with the thread? After all it was your attempt at an insult wasn't it? If it wasn't an attempt why even bring up the subject? I never once said what type of work I was doing, did I?

You were saying?

Notice how I mention, in my post, that Mr. Graham had previously attended Good Friday services at the Pentagon, but was not invited to come back, due to his remarks about Islam.

Contrary, of course, to your claims that Mr. Graham was "discriminated against" for being Christian ("Why was Franklin Graham not allowed to pray but Imams were?"), Mr. Graham was clearly only discriminated against for being an asshole.

That was your reply You said I was wrong. So I just showed you how wrong you were. He was not allowed at the paryer function.April 22, 2010

Nothing to add just a stupid reply

I'm pretty sure the quota of stupid was met when the OP was posted.

When you look in the mirror the stupid that you are looking at is looking back at you.
Why even comment if you don't have anything to add but a stupid little comment. Children should be seen and not heard from.

ok, peewee, you can go ahead and dazzle us with something other than your quotes from the 1980s now.

Your opinion about children is at once starkly disturbing but not altogether unpredictable.

I'm pretty sure the quota of stupid was met when the OP was posted.

When you look in the mirror the stupid that you are looking at is looking back at you.
Why even comment if you don't have anything to add but a stupid little comment. Children should be seen and not heard from.

ok, peewee, you can go ahead and dazzle us with something other than your quotes from the 1980s now.

Your opinion about children is at once starkly disturbing but not altogether unpredictable.

and this coming from someone who has a teddy bear with blood. Don't you realize children play with teddy bears? Are you advocating childrens death?

You were saying?

That was your reply You said I was wrong. So I just showed you how wrong you were. He was not allowed at the paryer function.April 22, 2010

You're joking, right?

You know there's been more than one "prayer service" at the Pentagon, right? We know he wasn't invited to the Day of Prayer one - because of remarks he made the last time he was at the Pentagon.

Explain again how he was being "discriminated against"?

You're joking, right?

You know there's been more than one "prayer service" at the Pentagon, right? We know he wasn't invited to the Day of Prayer one - because of remarks he made the last time he was at the Pentagon.

By not allowing to pray.
Was he stoped from attending the prayer meeting on 2010?

How did I get that?

Here's your reply

What does being a custodial services worker have anything to do with the thread? After all it was your attempt at an insult wasn't it? If it wasn't an attempt why even bring up the subject? I never once said what type of work I was doing, did I?

It wasn't an attempt at an insult.

Were you insulted by my comment? If so, maybe it is you that has an issue with the custodial arts. Do you consider a custodial job beneath you?

You're joking, right?

By not allowing to pray.
Was he stoped from attending the prayer meeting on 2010?

Franklin Graham does not have the "right" to pray at the Pentagon. The fact that he wasn't invited, due to his incredibly stupid remarks has nothing to do with "discrimination", and everything to do with his stupid remarks.

Are you attempting to claim that Franklin Graham was discriminated against because he's Christian?

and this coming from someone who has a teddy bear with blood. Don't you realize children play with teddy bears? Are you advocating childrens death?

:rofl:

now THAT is a new pile of stupid, right there!

Looks like my first post in this thread just got validated.

Forum List

Back