I was talking with a Federal judge today

Worldwide, most Christians are liberals by a long shot.

In America liberals are 25% and the rest are either libertrian or Conservative and America is some where in the neigherhood of 75 precent Christian. According to the perentage numbers they do not match what you are saying.

Uh, hate to tell you there fellow but American Christians are not the world bud.
Worldwide means, well, THE ENTIRE WORLD.
As in all other nations.
You do know that Christianity is practiced all over the world don't you.
Americans are not the only country that practices Christianity.
Dude, there are 2.2 billion Christians in the world. Americans make up about 12%.
Care to rethink that one?
[citation needed]

Why do you think liberals might feel this way?
I can think of a few reasons.

* Favoring other faiths helps balance out the tremendous pressure exerted on society at large to exclude anything and anyone who is not christian.
[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

Liberals have their own religion to push: statism, accompanied by environmentalism, sexism, racism and all the other isms that give them their power. They don't mind the trappings of Christianity and they don't want to overtly get the church mad at them, but they want the power and the influence of the Middle age Church and more.

Liberals have been running a giant charity operations since FDR. The power of forced charity is their main source of power. Involuntary donations to the church of Washington.

This jack ass did

From time to time in my line of work I must go to government buildings and do some work in them. I have been working at a U.S. federal court house from time to time the past year and a half. Today I had a chance to talk with one of the Federal judges there. I asked him about the Constitutional conflict the federal Government just created with the Christian religion and the Muslim religion. He politely rolled his eyes then I explained what I meant.

I said when the Federal Government refused to allow Franklin Graham to pray at the Pentagon and allowed a Muslim cleric to pray there. With obama making his statement he did about the Muslim religion and the mosque when he did not have to. I asked him was the Federal Government placing one religion over another. His eyes widen a bit, and said you do have a point. Technically yes. I replied Technically? The Judge said you'll have to excuse me I must go back to court, and walked away.
I'm still puzzled what does he mean Technically?

What I find funny about this whole thing, is that anyone against the mosque is labeled an islamaphob But the same people applying that label. Demonized Romney when he was running for office because he is a member of the Scary Mormon church.

Liberals hate Christianity Period. They will always favor other religions over it.

So did this dolt

allie you can shit at a desk chair and do your rosery huh?

If a Muslim is given 3 breaks a day to pray then a non Muslim needs to be given the same privilege. Agree or disagree?

NO.

WTF happened about SEPARATION of Chruch and State???

There can be NO Federal, NOR STATE, Mandates that cater to ANY religion,

REGARDLESS of how "PC" doing so might appear.

IOW, no three breaks per day.

Perhaps the Muslims should ReInvent THEIR little "wheel" to coincide with United States policy for it's own citizens.

That is, unless we're to consider them NON-citizens, due to their beliefs and laws, which are contrary to our own.

From time to time in my line of work I must go to government buildings and do some work in them. I have been working at a U.S. federal court house from time to time the past year and a half. Today I had a chance to talk with one of the Federal judges there. I asked him about the Constitutional conflict the federal Government just created with the Christian religion and the Muslim religion. He politely rolled his eyes then I explained what I meant.

I said when the Federal Government refused to allow Franklin Graham to pray at the Pentagon and allowed a Muslim cleric to pray there. With obama making his statement he did about the Muslim religion and the mosque when he did not have to. I asked him was the Federal Government placing one religion over another. His eyes widen a bit, and said you do have a point. Technically yes. I replied Technically? The Judge said you'll have to excuse me I must go back to court, and walked away.

They did let Franklin Graham "pray" there. And he said some really stupid shit, and wasn't invited back. He wasn't discriminated against because of his religion (plenty of other Christian ministers did pray there, all the time) - he was discriminated against because he's an asshole.

[citation needed]

In America liberals are 25% and the rest are either libertrian or Conservative and America is some where in the neigherhood of 75 precent Christian. According to the perentage numbers they do not match what you are saying.

Try again, this time without just making things up off the top of your head.

Christians make up 75% of American, that is true.

But only 30% self-identify as "Conservative", compared to the 20% that self-identify as "Liberal".

The rest self-identify as "Moderate".

Statistics on Religion in America Report -- Pew Forum on Religion & Public Life

Perhaps the Muslims should ReInvent THEIR little "wheel" to coincide with United States policy for it's own citizens.

That is, unless we're to consider them NON-citizens, due to their beliefs and laws, which are contrary to our own.

Please, feel free to show any evidence of mainstream American Muslims asking to have American Criminal law not affect them.

Otherwise, your argument makes no sense.

From time to time in my line of work I must go to government buildings and do some work in them. I have been working at a U.S. federal court house from time to time the past year and a half.

I'm sure the judge said something like "shut your mouth, start breathing through your nose, and get back to mopping the floors".

Look, you goofy nitwit, a federal judge has a variety of ethical constraints on him or her that would make jawboning about a political hot potato with some random service person inside the courthouse about as likely as a virgin in a whorehouse.

That plain enough?

Document Viewer

What I find funny about this whole thing, is that anyone against the mosque is labeled an islamaphob But the same people applying that label. Demonized Romney when he was running for office because he is a member of the Scary Mormon church.

Liberals hate Christianity Period. They will always favor other religions over it.

Most liberals are christains you fool.

YOU are the one proposing one religion over another.

I want them all treated the same as well as the beliefs of non religious people like me.

WTF are you talking about dude. You make wild accusation for no reason. I have never proposed one religion over the other. Just because I personally oppose the building of this mosque does not mean I want a Law to stop it. If they build it they build it. I have as much right to voice my Opinion against it as they do to build it. I should be able to do that with out some asshole Liberal saying I am trying to oppress a religion. There are a shit load of Mosques in America ass hat. Muslims can practice their religion with out any hindrance at all from anyone.

You on the left keep trying to make this about freedom of religion when in fact the vast majority of us against is have consistently recognized their legal right to build it, and are only asking that considering they are doing this to reach out to us. That they take into consideration that over half of Americans are bothered by where they want to build this Mosque, and consider moving it. The fact that they seem unwilling to even consider moving it, says a lot about how much they care about reaching out to America.

I have every damn right to be opposed to this mosque, You god damn race baiting, Label tossing asshole. It offends me to no end to be accused of being something I am not for exercising my constitution right to voice my opinion on an issue.

As far as what you said about Liberals and being Christian. I am well aware that Mose Liberals claim to be Christian. However constantly attacking any sign of Religion on any Federal Land, when our very constitution speaks of God, and supporting late term abortions makes me think the Far left, who are controlling the liberal agenda, are mostly atheists who actually fear and hate Christians.

If you were not such a Far left liberal loon you could see clearly enough to see that, but alas you can't.

It is a fact that Romney and other candidates from the Mormon and Roman Catholic Churches have been demonized by Far left liberals. Liberals Hold modern churches responsible for all the evils committed in the name of Christianity, and seem to want to hold no Muslims at all responsible for not only the acts of radical terrorist, but for an outdated Med evil Religious law system they impose on Nearly a billion people around the world.

So I am sorry if you can not see why plain thinking people like myself, who is not even religious at all. Think that the Far left of the Democrat Party. Favors other religions over Christianity.

Last edited:
There's some truth in what you say, Charles...at least for me. I am not a fan of organized christian religion and I do have to watch myself. I can be abusive to people on this, and that's not called for. I also have a big fat soft spot for an underdog, and in my view, American Muslims are an underdog. Seems to me they get the same hate that American Japanese got during WW II...and I don't like it.

So yes, I have biases and they affect how I take in information and the opinions I form. I don't think that makes me especially different from anyone else here, but nonetheless I have to take responsibility for my own injustices.

From time to time in my line of work I must go to government buildings and do some work in them. I have been working at a U.S. federal court house from time to time the past year and a half.

I'm sure the judge said something like "shut your mouth, start breathing through your nose, and get back to mopping the floors".

Fuck you **** I wouldn't dare try and take your job from you.

Fuck you **** I wouldn't dare try and take your job from you.

do you have a writer on staff?

Try again, this time without just making things up off the top of your head.

Christians make up 75% of American, that is true.

But only 30% self-identify as "Conservative", compared to the 20% that self-identify as "Liberal".

The rest self-identify as "Moderate".

Statistics on Religion in America Report -- Pew Forum on Religion & Public Life

Fuck off, what I said was better dicklip, 25% liberal and the rest are libertarian, or Conservative.

They did let Franklin Graham "pray" there. And he said some really stupid shit, and wasn't invited back. He wasn't discriminated against because of his religion (plenty of other Christian ministers did pray there, all the time) - he was discriminated against because he's an asshole.

1. No they did not allow him to pray
2. What was the stupid shit tht he saiud. Oh yeah thats right. Muslim women are mistreat by Muslim men.

Look, you goofy nitwit, a federal judge has a variety of ethical constraints on him or her that would make jawboning about a political hot potato with some random service person inside the courthouse about as likely as a virgin in a whorehouse.

That plain enough?

Document Viewer

Really? They have ethical constraints if they are setting on the bench. Hell obama has constraints on him but that doesn't stop him from doing what he does.

Forum List

Back