I was talking with a Federal judge today

I'm not degrading people who do custodial work...how did you get that out of what I said?

I know many people who are custodians, including the guy who cleans my office and the lady who cleans my home.

I'm no elitist. I am just not skilled in the custodial sciences.

How did I get that?

Here's your reply

I didn't realize that the government contracted out for custodial services.

What does being a custodial services worker have anything to do with the thread? After all it was your attempt at an insult wasn't it? If it wasn't an attempt why even bring up the subject? I never once said what type of work I was doing, did I?

It wasn't an attempt at an insult.

Were you insulted by my comment? If so, maybe it is you that has an issue with the custodial arts. Do you consider a custodial job beneath you?

Actually I wasn't insulted; but I was wondering why you would make a comment like that. When it had nothing to do with the topic.

Last edited:
ok, peewee, you can go ahead and dazzle us with something other than your quotes from the 1980s now.

Your opinion about children is at once starkly disturbing but not altogether unpredictable.

and this coming from someone who has a teddy bear with blood. Don't you realize children play with teddy bears? Are you advocating childrens death?

:rofl:

now THAT is a new pile of stupid, right there!

Looks like my first post in this thread just got validated.

Are you saying your picture isn't of a teddy bear? You do realize children play with teddy bears? OIr are you an adult that likes to play with childrens toys?

How did I get that?

Here's your reply

What does being a custodial services worker have anything to do with the thread? After all it was your attempt at an insult wasn't it? If it wasn't an attempt why even bring up the subject? I never once said what type of work I was doing, did I?

Were you insulted by my comment? If so, maybe it is you that has an issue with the custodial arts. Do you consider a custodial job beneath you?

Actually I wasn't insulted; but I was wondering why you would a comment like that. When it had nothing to do with the topic.

It did have something to do with the topic. I was wondering why you were in a Federal court and concluded that you might be a custodian.

I would have said window washer, but then you would have been on the outside of the building, thus making a conversation with a judge difficult.

and this coming from someone who has a teddy bear with blood. Don't you realize children play with teddy bears? Are you advocating childrens death?

Are you saying your picture isn't of a teddy bear? You do realize children play with teddy bears? OIr are you an adult that likes to play with childrens toys?

You're right. Children play with teddy bears...just not THAT teddy bear.

Actually I wasn't insulted; but I was wondering why you would a comment like that. When it had nothing to do with the topic.

It did have something to do with the topic. I was wondering why you were in a Federal court and concluded that you might be a custodian.

I would have said window washer, but then you would have been on the outside of the building, thus making a conversation with a judge difficult.

How stupid people react when they are busted for being an elitist.
All you had to do was ask what type of work I was doing if that was in question but an elitist wouldn't think of asking they would only assume.

All you had to do was ask what type of work I was doing if that was in question but an elitist wouldn't think of asking they would only assume.

By calling me an elitist and attempt at an insult?

From time to time in my line of work I must go to government buildings and do some work in them. I have been working at a U.S. federal court house from time to time the past year and a half. Today I had a chance to talk with one of the Federal judges there. I asked him about the Constitutional conflict the federal Government just created with the Christian religion and the Muslim religion. He politely rolled his eyes then I explained what I meant.

I said when the Federal Government refused to allow Franklin Graham to pray at the Pentagon and allowed a Muslim cleric to pray there. With obama making his statement he did about the Muslim religion and the mosque when he did not have to. I asked him was the Federal Government placing one religion over another. His eyes widen a bit, and said you do have a point. Technically yes. I replied Technically? The Judge said you'll have to excuse me I must go back to court, and walked away.
I'm still puzzled what does he mean Technically?
"Technically". Means I'm prevaricating to avoid absolute agreement and allowing myself wiggleroom if someone tries to pin me down later.

By calling me an elitist and attempt at an insult?

No just being truthful

Considering some of your prior comments on here, surprised you didn't try to gun him down. Just be sure to let the judge know to not go to your house.

From time to time in my line of work I must go to government buildings and do some work in them. I have been working at a U.S. federal court house from time to time the past year and a half.

I don't know about that, but just like anyone else government employees do occasionally enjoy a pizza delivery.:eusa_whistle:

more, MORE!

umadbro?

no i hold that opition for you.

$vpxe3o7tjl-t.jpg

From time to time in my line of work I must go to government buildings and do some work in them. I have been working at a U.S. federal court house from time to time the past year and a half. Today I had a chance to talk with one of the Federal judges there. I asked him about the Constitutional conflict the federal Government just created with the Christian religion and the Muslim religion. He politely rolled his eyes then I explained what I meant.

I said when the Federal Government refused to allow Franklin Graham to pray at the Pentagon and allowed a Muslim cleric to pray there. With obama making his statement he did about the Muslim religion and the mosque when he did not have to. I asked him was the Federal Government placing one religion over another. His eyes widen a bit, and said you do have a point. Technically yes. I replied Technically? The Judge said you'll have to excuse me I must go back to court, and walked away.

The judge meant 'technically' you are a moron. A pea brainist, first order.

The judge meant 'technically' you are a moron. A pea brainist, first order.

No stupid he said I was technically correct. Damn your stupid. Why the fucking hostile attack? Sorry that I have beaten your stupid ass every time we have had a diiscussion.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back