I was right about hiLIARy and the Dem Crime Syndicate all along

One email exchange dealt with setting up Bernie in the press to be grilled about his religion so that he would lose in the Bible belt primaries. Bernie is an atheist. ETA: I thought he was atheist but if I'm wrong let me know.

Last edited:
Ok got the link. Of course the person who sent the email denied it was about Bernie. Yeah, right.

Leaked Email Indicates DNC Wanted Bernie Sanders Interrogated About His Faith

By Jeremy Stahl

Here’s the relevant email:

To: [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]
Date: 2016-05-05 03:31
Subject: No shit
It might may no difference, but for KY and WVA can we get someone to ask his belief. Does he believe in a God. He had skated on saying he has a Jewish heritage. I think I read he is an atheist. This could make several points difference with my peeps. My Southern Baptist peeps would draw a big difference between a Jew and an atheist.

The message was sent to DNC communications director Luis Miranda, CEO Amy Dacey, and deputy communications director Mark Paustenbach. Dacey responded to the email with a one-word reply: “AMEN.”

Leaked Email Indicates DNC Wanted Bernie Sanders Interrogated About His Faith

One email exchange dealt with setting up Bernie in the press to be grilled about his religion so that he would lose in the Bible belt primaries. Bernie is an atheist.

Did that happen?

He lost Kentucky and won W Va. The link I put up is Slate. It's left wing and reporting accurately. Marshall is denying he was referring to Bernie. What a crock.

One email exchange dealt with setting up Bernie in the press to be grilled about his religion so that he would lose in the Bible belt primaries. Bernie is an atheist.

Did that happen?

He lost Kentucky and won W Va. The link I put up is Slate. It's left wing and reporting accurately. Marshall is denying he was referring to Bernie. What a crock.
so did the dnc put a reporter up to asking about faith? yes or no will do

google "conspiracy". :thup:

The Chairman had her "finger on the scale" for hiLIARy

For the umpteenth time, what was actually done?

That question make you cut and run over and over, along with all the other Hillary-haters. Why is that?

Is it because nothing was actually done, and you're just parroting an obviously dishonest conspiracy theory? Evidence would indicate that is the case. If you disagree, you should tell everyone what was actually done, and show your evidence.

Did that happen?

Was the tactic ever employed?

Don't know on that one. Haven't done a follow up. But the DNC were clearly biased against Sanders when they're pulling crap like this.

"Another email shows Communications Director Luis Miranda leaking a PDF of a letter from the Sanders campaign to a WSJ reporter.

#DNCLeaks: "OFF THE RECORD., You didn't get this from me." DNC leaks Sanders letter to the Wall Street Journal WikiLeaks - Search the DNC email database

— WikiLeaks (@wikileaks) July 22, 2016"

WikiLeaks Emails: DNC Had Off-Record Meeting With Wall Street Journal, Leaked Doc from Sanders Campaign - Breitbart

Did that happen?

Was the tactic ever employed?

Don't know on that one. Haven't done a follow up. But the DNC were clearly biased against Sanders when they're pulling crap like this.

"Another email shows Communications Director Luis Miranda leaking a PDF of a letter from the Sanders campaign to a WSJ reporter.

#DNCLeaks: "OFF THE RECORD., You didn't get this from me." DNC leaks Sanders letter to the Wall Street Journal WikiLeaks - Search the DNC email database

— WikiLeaks (@wikileaks) July 22, 2016"

WikiLeaks Emails: DNC Had Off-Record Meeting With Wall Street Journal, Leaked Doc from Sanders Campaign - Breitbart

Biased is one thing. Rigging the system and screwing voters and Sanders is another.

Forum List

Back