I was right about hiLIARy and the Dem Crime Syndicate all along

Dot Com

Nullius in verba
Feb 15, 2011
Fairfax, NoVA
DNC chair won't speak at convention after email leak

The head of the Democratic National Committee, Debbie Wasserman Schultz, will not speak at the party's convention after emails surfaced that raised questions about the committee's impartiality during the Democratic primary. CNN's Joe Johns reports.

The "fix" was in from the beginning. This is what happens when you have entrenched parties, they invariably become corrupt

For the Record- the Repub party is equally as bad when it comes to insider cronyism

We need to get rid of the parties and the D & R behind their names on the ballot. That way, people will have to actually think before voting

DNC chair won't speak at convention after email leak DNC chair won't speak at convention after email leak

The "fix" was in from the beginning. This is what happens when you have entrenched parties, they invariably become corrupt

No way!

How could that never be!

Well then alternative is Donald John Trump because mindless drones of society would never vote third party and send a message to the two bigger political parties that some of us are tired of their shit!

Vote Gary Johnson or Jill Stein if you want real change and not unbroken promises...

Wasserman already spoke yesterday introducing Clinton and then Clinton introduced the VP..

She should be fired, or anyone who were involved in those emails. Same thing for the republicans if it happens...

Dot I'm so glad to have witnessed this primary cycle. I'd practically given up hope that the backs of the parties could be broken. Trump did it and Bernie out of nowhere came bloody close. If it wasn't for Hillary's lead with the super delegates before the race even began, I think Sanders could have pulled it off.

We all have known for many a year that the fix was in for candidates and their coronations but it was this election cycle that PROVED we were right.

I am thrilled to death that Trump's hammering away at the D rigged system. And I hope he keeps it up.

Dot I'm so glad to have witnessed this primary cycle. I'd practically given up hope that the backs of the parties could be broken. Trump did it and Bernie out of nowhere came bloody close. If it wasn't for Hillary's lead with the super delegates before the race even began, I think Sanders could have pulled it off.

We all have known for many a year that the fix was in for candidates and their coronations but it was this election cycle that PROVED we were right.

I am thrilled to death that Trump's hammering away at the D rigged system. And I hope he keeps it up.

I am still shocked....if your a leftist...Bernie represented everything you supposedly believe in...up and down the line. Hillary does not. She is a corporatist insider, highly polished wind shifter that doesn't even come close to representing the left - especially progressives - and yet - they voted for her.
Mind boggling.

One big difference between the parties. The GOP did not cunningly stop Trump. They may not have liked him (I don't either) and hoped to influence people to not support him, BUT in the end they did the right thing.

Wasserman already spoke yesterday introducing Clinton and then Clinton introduced the VP..

She should be fired, or anyone who were involved in those emails. Same thing for the republicans if it happens...
I think the entire DNC was involved in those emails. Two parties are corrupt to the core

No way!

How could that never be!

Well then alternative is Donald John Trump because mindless drones of society would never vote third party and send a message to the two bigger political parties that some of us are tired of their shit!

Vote Gary Johnson or Jill Stein if you want real change and not unbroken promises...
Ucczq6J.jpg

iamwhatiseem said:
I am still shocked....if your a leftist...Bernie represented everything you supposedly believe in...up and down the line. Hillary does not. She is a corporatist insider, highly polished wind shifter that doesn't even come close to representing the left - especially progressives - and yet - they voted for her.
Mind boggling.

No, right wing propaganda. A few "liberals" fell for it, but only a few.

Clinton is the most liberal candidate the Democrats have ever run. Her positions are nearly identical to Sanders. She is more liberal than him in some ways, less liberal in others.

Clinton's political history is not pro-corporate. Her current platform is very anti-corporate. Those calling Clinton a "corporatist" are making up stories, doing the GOP's dirty work for them.

Bernie Sanders wasn't stupid enough to fall for that kind of right-wing propaganda. If a Bernie voter is falling for it, they've betrayed the spirit of Bernie. And if they're voting third party and letting Trump win because "but my feelings are hurt!", then they're part of the problem, an opponent of what liberals have worked for, and what many have died for.

You won't find any minorities pulling such moral purity crap, as they understand more clearly what's at stake. Real people will suffer and die if Trump is elected. And the morally pure crowd doesn't care, because they don't think they'll be affected themselves. Mighty big of them. A million dead Iraqis would criticize them as well, if they weren't dead, indirectly killed by the moral purity of some Nader voters.

And "fixed"? Get a grip, and lose the sour grapes. Someone wrote an email of a tactic that wasn't used, so the kooks are going into conspiracy meltdown mode. If someone is that devoid of rationality and common sense, I can see why the Democrats might not be the party for them.

DNC chair won't speak at convention after email leak

The head of the Democratic National Committee, Debbie Wasserman Schultz, will not speak at the party's convention after emails surfaced that raised questions about the committee's impartiality during the Democratic primary. CNN's Joe Johns reports.

Yea Dottie I take back every flame..

This is unreal how crooked hillary and her henchmen are.

So corrupt

iamwhatiseem said:
Mind boggling.

Clinton is the most liberal candidate the Democrats have ever run. Her positions are nearly identical to Sanders. She is more liberal than him in some ways, less liberal in others.

Clinton's political history is not pro-corporate. Her current platform is very anti-corporate. Those calling Clinton a "corporatist" are making up stories, doing the GOP's dirty work for them.

Bernie Sanders wasn't stupid enough to fall for that kind of right-wing propaganda. If a Bernie voter is falling for it, they've betrayed the spirit of Bernie. And if they're voting third party and letting Trump win because "but my feelings are hurt!", then they're part of the problem, an opponent of what liberals have worked for, and what many have died for.

You won't find any minorities pulling such moral purity crap, as they understand more clearly what's at stake. Real people will suffer and die if Trump is elected. And the morally pure crowd doesn't care, because they don't think they'll be affected themselves. Mighty big of them. A million dead Iraqis would criticize them as well, if they weren't dead, indirectly killed by the moral purity of some Nader voters.

And "fixed"? Get a grip, and lose the sour grapes. Someone wrote an email of a tactic that wasn't used, so the kooks are going into conspiracy meltdown mode. If someone is that devoid of rationality and common sense, I can see why the Democrats might not be the party for them.

Damn you are such a brain washed Koop aid drinker if I ever seen one.

Splendid reply, Bear. What we've come to expect from you, whining without content.

The morally pure hardcore BernieBros seem to have decided that positions on "banking and corporations" are the sole arbiter of what defines a "true liberal". That is, they ignore 90% of liberalism. Curious, how such 10% liberals have set themselves up as the OnlyRealTrueLiberals.

I think the entire DNC was involved in those emails. Two parties are corrupt to the core

More shit is going to hit the fan in the next few days about the DNC employee's and several will be fired..

Donna Brazil >>> Vice Chair of the Democratic National Committee talks about it in the link below.. She apologized to Sanders , I don't think she was involved .

Video: Donna Brazile: 'I apologized' to Sanders Campaign

iamwhatiseem said:
Mind boggling.

hiLIARy is not a good candidate. Someone had to tell you sooner or later.

makes me :puke:

The controversy exploded over the weekend after 19,000 hacked emails were published by Wikileaks on Friday
  • Some suggested the Democratic Nation Committee was favoring Hillary Clinton during the primary season
  • The revelations prompted runner-up Bernie Sanders to call for Debbie Wasserman Schultz's resignation Sunday
  • Sanders criticized Wasserman Schultz throughout primaries, accusing party of rigging process in Clinton's favor
  • Later on Sunday, party chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz announced she will step down at the end of the convention
  • DNC Vice Chair Donna Brazile will serve as Interim Chair through the election in November, a spokesman said
  • Clinton says Wasserman Schultz will serve as honorary chair of program to help elect Democrats across the country
  • In his statement, Sanders slammed the party for not being impartial throughout the primary process

Read more: BREAKING: DNC chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz steps down
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

iamwhatiseem said:
Mind boggling.

You are why I left the party years ago.

:lmao:

You are fucking clinical.

makes me :puke:

The controversy exploded over the weekend after 19,000 hacked emails were published by Wikileaks on Friday
  • Some suggested the Democratic Nation Committee was favoring Hillary Clinton during the primary season
  • The revelations prompted runner-up Bernie Sanders to call for Debbie Wasserman Schultz's resignation Sunday
  • Sanders criticized Wasserman Schultz throughout primaries, accusing party of rigging process in Clinton's favor
  • Later on Sunday, party chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz announced she will step down at the end of the convention
  • DNC Vice Chair Donna Brazile will serve as Interim Chair through the election in November, a spokesman said
  • Clinton says Wasserman Schultz will serve as honorary chair of program to help elect Democrats across the country
  • In his statement, Sanders slammed the party for not being impartial throughout the primary process

Read more: BREAKING: DNC chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz steps down
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Bazooka barfing baby! OOOOOOOOH this is dirty shit. I can\t believe the crap over at MSNBC. Mika is going to hit the ground fucking running baby. F Chuck better get some body armor.

For those that don't know me . For those that just tuned into this cool place called USMB. I'm a classical liberal aka conservative today. What I've witnessed on the so called left side of the world is beyond reason.

Keep on it Dot.

Forum List

Back