I wanted to approach this guy in public today bit I didn't want

I get asked about my Allen Edmonds all the time. It's quite flattering really. Better to ask than look like a creeper contemplating jackin someone's shoes.

Allen what?

Allen Edmonds. It's a shoe.

allenedmonds_shoes_fifth-avenue_bobs-chili.jpg
Are you from Britain?
That's a joke...

Those shoes are ugly, I wouldn't have asked you shit

Are you from Britain?
That's a joke...

I take it neither of you wear suits often.

I don't have a reason to wear a suit. My job is business causal
They make more casual shoes. I just don't like paying that much for casual shoes if they are gonna see a lot of wear and tear.
Allen-Edmonds-Shoes.jpg

This is part of their lineup. Available in different colors of course. I have the Park Ave in burgundy and black and the Hancock in black. Thinking about getting the Naples for semi casual soon. They are extremely comfortable as well.

Are you from Britain?
That's a joke...

I don't have a reason to wear a suit. My job is business causal
They make more casual shoes. I just don't like paying that much for casual shoes if they are gonna see a lot of wear and tear.
Allen-Edmonds-Shoes.jpg

This is part of their lineup. Available in different colors of course. I have the Park Ave in burgundy and black and the Hancock in black. Thinking about getting the Naples for semi casual soon. They are extremely comfortable as well.

I like the Lucca

Are you from Britain?
That's a joke...

No...Indiana is a casual state...and no it isn't just cornfields here either...in the midnorth and the far south yes...but not the entire state.
I'm from Indiana.

Go Hoosiers...wait...are you one of those Gold/Black guys??

Are you from Britain?
That's a joke...

No...Indiana is a casual state...and no it isn't just cornfields here either...in the midnorth and the far south yes...but not the entire state.
I'm from Indiana.

Everything becomes a race issue with some people......

I've never seen a black guy wearing loafers. You will literally be the first one ever to wear them if you cop those kicks

him to think I was gay lol

The shoes he was wearing caught my attention and they were the perfect shoes. But I don't think men can have those types of chats in public so I just had to just stare at his shoes from a distance.

Guesss I will never know where he got those shoes. DAMMM

If another guy's shoes gave you a hard on you are gay

Are you from Britain?
That's a joke...

I'm from Indiana.

Purdue...yuck:D

Are you from Britain?
That's a joke...

I'm from Indiana.

I always thought Purdue was one of those Canadian colleges...

Are you from Britain?
That's a joke...

I'm from Indiana.

Alright then...your ok. :D

I wanted to approach this guy in public today bit I didn't want him to think I was gay lol

The shoes he was wearing caught my attention and they were the perfect shoes. But I don't think men can have those types of chats in public so I just had to just stare at his shoes from a distance.

dress shoes or athletic? Since you claim that you're black I'm going to guess- athletic

causal loafer type shoe

I guess any doubt has been removed, then.

Being that obsessed over shoes isn't exactly manly. But loafers? As in “light in the loafers”?

If the insufficiently-massive slip-on footwear fits, fbj, then wear it.

Women are also often afraid of approcahing other men or women. And not because some could think that that person is gay but because they're shy, not as sociable as other people are, etc.. This applies to all people, so don't judge yourself too harsh...

him to think I was gay lol

Should of asked.

I think only women do that in public not men.

Forum List

Back