I wanted to approach this guy in public today bit I didn't want

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
him to think I was gay lol

The shoes he was wearing caught my attention and they were the perfect shoes. But I don't think men can have those types of chats in public so I just had to just stare at his shoes from a distance.

Guesss I will never know where he got those shoes. DAMMM

I get approached and asked questions or receive positive comments about my clothing often. I also ask questions or give positive comments when I see someone where something that I like. Nothing wrong with that, in fact I enjoy getting those positive comments.

There is nothing "gay" about that either. I post photos of my hats, pocket squares, ties, footwear and other articles somewhere else and that leads to a nice discussion many times with other men.

My son decided a recent fitting "event" and discussion about panama hats was cause for a photo shoot and I posted those which had lead to an on going discussion.

Point is telling someone you like the way they dress is always welcome and accepted in the spirit in which it is offered.

The shoes he was wearing caught my attention and they were the perfect shoes. But I don't think men can have those types of chats in public so I just had to just stare at his shoes from a distance.

Should of asked.

See how not being ghey can hold you back?

Should of asked.

I think only women do that in public not men.

As opposed to those types of chats in private?

Men who don't know each other,

Men who don't know each other,

I think it depends...I am a Steelers fan and I get compliments on shirts from other men, and women for that matter, often....other men have asked where did I get this shirt several times also...(this is the back of the shirt)

OG006JW-hero_large.jpg

I get asked about my Allen Edmonds all the time. It's quite flattering really. Better to ask than look like a creeper contemplating jackin someone's shoes.

I get asked about my Allen Edmonds all the time. It's quite flattering really. Better to ask than look like a creeper contemplating jackin someone's shoes.

I wasn't sure so I didn't ask

Forum List

Back