I want to know what the rules are on aviators

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wyatt earp

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2012
I got a nasty in box as a surprise, who's judgement call is this? For a year we got bombarded with offensive clown aviators of political canidates, we seen aviators of Trump not in a good light...

I copied off of this post...(that I thought was funny ) and was called on it when I used the same aviator to make fun of rderp in this thread

Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

So please tell me how is this racist, I am clearly making fun of Obama

52472.jpg

If that aviator was racist how come no one complained about my new aviator..

Which is clearly racist?..

chinese-clipart-chinese-guy-1.jpg

Well first the aviator has to become a licensed pilot. Then they have to train for months or longer to move up to a larger airframe. That's all I know.

kfc.jpg

Any idiot knows that watermelons are racist and represent slavery.

Time to admit to your white privilege and get with the program. ... :cool:

Funny I love watermelons ( it taste better putting salt on it) and fried chicken and I am a half Pollack/half German American and I hate sauerkraut .

Funny I love watermelons ( it taste better putting salt on it) and fried chicken and I am a half Pollack/half German American and I hate sauerkraut .
I like it like that too. I once had some friends who managed to get a bottle of vodka absorbed into a watermelon and they poked straws into it drinking the juice. I didn't like it all all.

I like it like that too. I once had some friends who managed to get a bottle of vodka absorbed into a watermelon and they poked straws into it drinking the juice. I didn't like it all all.

I heard about that, never tried it though..

Again back to my OP

What is considered a racist OP if you don't do it in mallice?

I heard about that, never tried it though..

Again back to my OP

What is considered a racist OP if you don't do it in mallice?
I think it's like they said already, it depends on the mod. At one time someone was erasing my posts calling President Obama "purple lipped jughead", claiming it was racist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back