Mark Robinson: 'I Absolutely Want To Go Back To The America Where Women Couldn’t Vote'

Amie2345

Gold Member
Aug 4, 2022

Mark Robinson: 'I Absolutely Want To Go Back To The America Where Women Couldn’t Vote'

But just four years ago, Robinson said he’d “absolutely” like to return to the days when the 19th Amendment didn’t exist ― when women didn’t have the right to vote.

This dude is legitimately INSANE. How does someone this fucking crazy make it past the primary?

• Antisemitic (caught multiple times)
  • Holocaust denier
  • Against abortion despite getting one
  • Transphobic
  • Anti-LGBT+ claiming they're "repugnant and offensive"
  • Islamophobic
  • Mass shooting are because of abortion (karma)
  • Kent State shooting was justified (WTF?)
  • COVID19 was a "globalist" conspiracy
  • Bill Cosby is innocent
  • Parkland survivors are "spoiled little bastards"
  • MLK Jr. was a communist and the "Civil Rights Movement a communist plot to "subvert capitalism"
Mark Robinson (American politician) - Wikipedia

This is who the GOP is?

Women entering the workforce and being able to vote has only improved this so called, great nation.
Not really. Most intense social demise has coincided with feminism of the past sixty years.
I’m not saying women shouldn’t be allowed to vote or work. I’m just making an obvious but inconvenient observation.

Not really. Most intense social demise has coincided with feminism of the past sixty years.
I’m not saying women shouldn’t be allowed to vote or work. I’m just making an obvious but inconvenient observation.
Yep. But we've given employers all the power so it's now a requirement that 2 income households and much smaller families are the required norm. Nice work america

But just four years ago, Robinson said he’d “absolutely” like to return to the days when the 19th Amendment didn’t exist ― when women didn’t have the right to vote.

This dude is legitimately INSANE. How does someone this fucking crazy make it past the primary?

• Holocaust denier
  • Transphobic
  • Islamophobic
  • Bill Cosby is innocent
  • MLK Jr. was a communist and the "Civil Rights Movement a communist plot to "subvert capitalism"

This is who the GOP is?
We are in decline. There are more and more people realizing this. And they are looking at the reasons for it. We do not manage our resources well. And we vote to selfishly at a high percentage.

• Holocaust denier
  • Transphobic
  • Islamophobic
  • Bill Cosby is innocent

This is who the GOP is?
He has a BRIGHT FUTURE inthe MAGA PARTY.

I want a third option ... ONLY women vote ... men are to be beaten into submission ... culled for the trivialest of defects, like beer-drinking or dog-loving ... driving a pickup truck ...

• Holocaust denier
  • Transphobic
  • Islamophobic
  • Bill Cosby is innocent

This is who the GOP is?
The country would be a better place if people like you didn't vote. Please stay home. Haven't you done enough?

• Holocaust denier
  • Transphobic
  • Islamophobic
  • Bill Cosby is innocent

This is who the GOP is?
If I read your huffington post article right he was asked which america he would return to, one where blacks were hanging from trees or where women couldn’t vote…seems like a tough choice but I am glad he didn’t want to return to black people being hung.

Why would you have made that choice? Oh wait you are the demaklan

• Holocaust denier
  • Transphobic
  • Islamophobic
  • Bill Cosby is innocent

This is who the GOP is?
Name one social benefit to American society that was gleaned by giving women the right to vote in our Republic. Just one thing that gave all of us, that otherwise couldn't have been accomplished. Don't worry I'll wait...

Name one social benefit to American society that was gleaned by giving women the right to vote in our Republic. Just one thing that gave all of us, that otherwise couldn't have been accomplished. Don't worry I'll wait...
What benefit do we get from men voting?

Please run on that. Women voters will understand.

Forum List

Back