Mark Robinson: 'I Absolutely Want To Go Back To The America Where Women Couldn’t Vote'

Same, but you just admitted you are not the only bread winner in the house
Depends on how you look at it. I’m the only individual EMPLOYED in the house. My mother-in-law collects a very small pension. My father-in-law collects Social Security. My brother-in-law collects SSDI. My wife and sister-in-law have no income whatsoever.

They combine to contribute less than $1000 a month to the bills for the household.

I am glad they had the choice to do that.
Everyone has a choice. Even if that choice is severely unpleasant or fatal.

Neither of my grandfathers would have married a woman with a job. I wouldn’t have either. My father fell for the beautiful slightly older teacher and organist at his church after coming back from Vietnam.

Mark Robinson: 'I Absolutely Want To Go Back To The America Where Women Couldn’t Vote'

But just four years ago, Robinson said he’d “absolutely” like to return to the days when the 19th Amendment didn’t exist ― when women didn’t have the right to vote.

This dude is legitimately INSANE. How does someone this fucking crazy make it past the primary?

• Antisemitic (caught multiple times)
  • Holocaust denier
  • Against abortion despite getting one
  • Transphobic
  • Anti-LGBT+ claiming they're "repugnant and offensive"
  • Islamophobic
  • Mass shooting are because of abortion (karma)
  • Kent State shooting was justified (WTF?)
  • COVID19 was a "globalist" conspiracy
  • Bill Cosby is innocent
  • Parkland survivors are "spoiled little bastards"
  • MLK Jr. was a communist and the "Civil Rights Movement a communist plot to "subvert capitalism"
Mark Robinson (American politician) - Wikipedia

This is who the GOP is?
The dude had an abortion? Kewl.

CAN YOU FUCKING READ?!!!

Why are you continuing to argue this, when it's been proven the remarks were taken out of context?!!!!!!!!!!

No, they weren't, that boot licker will say anything that makes white racist happy.

But just four years ago, Robinson said he’d “absolutely” like to return to the days when the 19th Amendment didn’t exist ― when women didn’t have the right to vote.

This dude is legitimately INSANE. How does someone this fucking crazy make it past the primary?

• Antisemitic (caught multiple times)
  • Holocaust denier
  • Against abortion despite getting one
  • Transphobic
  • Anti-LGBT+ claiming they're "repugnant and offensive"
  • Islamophobic
  • Mass shooting are because of abortion (karma)
  • Kent State shooting was justified (WTF?)
  • COVID19 was a "globalist" conspiracy
  • Bill Cosby is innocent
  • Parkland survivors are "spoiled little bastards"
  • MLK Jr. was a communist and the "Civil Rights Movement a communist plot to "subvert capitalism"
Mark Robinson (American politician) - Wikipedia

This is who the GOP is?
Thier needs to be a 100 year moratorium on women voting
IMG_20240302_090648.jpg

I rest my case

Forum List

Back