Swamped

Damaged Eagle

Behind blue eyes
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 28, 2015
I have hours, only lonely
images

It appears the Active Topics are being flooded with threads of the same topic over and over again.

As devious as this is, almost Eagle worthy, I do prefer a variety of topics to peruse when I'm here.

Could everyone please check to see if your pressing new news post isn't as new as you believe.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

images

It appears the Active Topics are being flooded with threads of the same topic over and over again.

As devious as this is, almost Eagle worthy, I do prefer a variety of topics to peruse when I'm here.

Could everyone please check to see if your pressing new news post isn't as new as you believe.

*****CHUCKLE*****

I started a similar thread to this one yesterday.

images

*****CHUCKLE*****

upload_2018-2-6_23-8-12.jpeg

I think we should start a whole series of threads complaining about people creating threads about the same topic and keep the Active Topics swamped with our threads complaining about those people creating threads about the same topic.

Now that's Eagle worthy!

*****CHUCKLE*****

images

*****CHUCKLE*****

View attachment 175315

I think we should start a whole series of threads complaining about people creating threads about the same topic and keep the Active Topics swamped with our threads complaining about those people creating threads about the same topic.

Now that's Eagle worthy!

*****CHUCKLE*****

There already is one.

Forum List

Back