Mark Robinson: 'I Absolutely Want To Go Back To The America Where Women Couldn’t Vote'

On what planet do you live where women didn't work, since forever?
Not in proper families they didn’t. Neither of my grandmothers even had a drivers license, never mind a job or bank account. My wife doesn’t have a job or a driver’s license. My mother hand church-related jobs only for most of her life (teacher and organist/choir director)z

Not in proper families they didn’t. Neither of my grandmothers even had a drivers license, never mind a job or bank account. My wife doesn’t have a job or a driver’s license. My mother hand church-related jobs only for most of her life (teacher and organist/choir director)z
Your dumbass thinks they didn't work?

Oh you mean rich people. Yea they didn't work.

They did not work outside the home. Neither of my grandfathers would have allowed such things. Not even during WWII.
So they weren't farmers, they weren't poor, and your grandparents had good jobs that don't exist any more. ok Boomer.

So they weren't farmers, they weren't poor, and your grandparents had good jobs that don't exist any more. ok Boomer
One was a Lutheran pastor in Minnesota with three daughters. The other was a carpenter and cabinetmaker for a company in Connecticut with 4 sons.

I’m Gen X (1974)

One was a Lutheran pastor in Minnesota with three daughters. The other was a carpenter and cabinetmaker for a company in Connecticut with 4 sons.

I’m Gen X (1974)
Does the company still exist? If so, how much do they pay cabinet makers now?

Does the company still exist? If so, how much do they pay cabinet makers now?
Not sure. Probably not.

Part of the reason we lost those jobs is because people suddenly decided they BEEDED to have opulence in their lives rather than just get by. I grew up in a lower middle class household. As I tell people “we had everything we NEEDED and a few things we wanted.” My dad worked 10-15 hours of OT a week so we could have those extra things.

That’s how my wife and I live even today. We don’t have multiple cars. No extravagant vacations. No 72” TVs. We don’t need them.

Not sure. Probably not.

Part of the reason we lost those jobs is because people suddenly decided they BEEDED to have opulence in their lives rather than just get by. I grew up in a lower middle class household. As I tell people “we had everything we NEEDED and a few things we wanted.” My dad worked 10-15 hours of OT a week so we could have those extra things.

That’s how my wife and I live even today. We don’t have multiple cars. No extravagant vacations. No 72” TVs. We don’t need them.
But if the jobs /pay aren't there your argument is irrelevant.

But if the jobs /pay aren't there your argument is irrelevant
No it isn’t. I support SIX adults in my household. My income (high 5 digits) is roughly 80% of the income in the house.

We don’t have new cars every three years. We don’t eat out very often. There are no luxuries in this 4 bed/4 bath house. But we make it work.

No it isn’t. I support SIX adults in my household. My income (high 5 digits) is roughly 80% of the income in the house.

We don’t have new cars every three years. We don’t eat out very often. There are no luxuries in this 4 bed/4 bath house. But we make it work.
Same, but you just admitted you are not the only bread winner in the house.

There are many Trump Humpers that agree with him.

Except he didn't say what you think he said.

"The truth was that this brief clip of Robinson posted to X was misleading in that it was missing context. His full remarks reveal that he was not against women having the right to vote but rather was making a larger point about the role that he believed Republicans played in the passage of the 19th Amendment."

Except he didn't say what you think he said.

"The truth was that this brief clip of Robinson posted to X was misleading in that it was missing context. His full remarks reveal that he was not against women having the right to vote but rather was making a larger point about the role that he believed Republicans played in the passage of the 19th Amendment."

The actual quote:

This idiotic guy was on stage with Candace Owens a few days ago and asked her, 'What America are we going back to to make America great again? The one where women couldn't vote or Black people were swinging from cheap trees?' I would say to him if I was standing in front of him, 'I absolutely want to go back to the America where women couldn't vote.' Do you know why? Because in those days, we had people who fought for real social change and they were called Republicans. And they are the reason why women can vote today.

Gave women the right to vote, then we had the great depression. Hard to get around that :dunno:

Name ONE.

OTOH, there are multitudes of Jew-haters among Bidenidiots.
Tell me some Democrats who think women should not be allowed to vote. Why do more Jewish folks vote Democrat than they do Republican if that's the case? Are there Jew-haters among Trump Humpers?

Last edited:
Tell me some Democrats who think women should not be allowed to vote.
Nobody thinks that. And no Republican does, either.

The Dems were playing another one of their rotten, dirty tricks and took what the black conservative said (you know how the Dems HATE blacks who don’t stick with the Dems) out of context.

Nobody thinks that. And no Republican does, either.

The Dems were playing another one of their rotten, dirty tricks and took what the black conservative said (you know how the Dems HATE blacks who don’t stick with the Dems) out of context.
How was it taken out of context? Either he said it or he didn't.

Forum List

Back