I usually don't advocate killing, but.............

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by ABikerSailor, Aug 30, 2009.

1. ABikerSailor

ABikerSailor Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,408
    Here is a perfect example of some fucker and his whore of a wife, who BOTH need to die.

Kidnapped girl etched in Tahoe community's heart - Yahoo! News

Personally? I hope both these assholes are put into General Population in prison, and just let the inmates take care of them.

Not only was this asshole and his whore of a wife sex offenders, but they were REPEATED sex offenders. I also wanna know why the cops screwed the pooch so badly on this.

This fucker makes that one dude that locked up his daughter in the basement over in Europe look like a saint. Shit.........he even makes Manson look good.

Whatever powers there are in the heavens, I hope they visit these idiots in their dreams. Nightmares of what they've done for the past 18 years should replay in their dreams every time they both go to sleep.

Maybe we'll get lucky and they'll suicide out and save us the trouble of an execution. Interestingly enough, this fucker was trying to start his own church, and told people that he talked to God, and he kept Him in a box.

God doesn't do boxes, nor does He support these kind of actions.

I hope demons from the very bowels of Hell itself start ripping him apart.

Your thoughts?

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  2. publicprotector

publicprotector Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +30
    These two are just one facet of mankind, there is nothing new or strange about their activities or crimes. Unfortunately as man is still in his act like a savage cycle such activities will continue.

3. concept

concept Evil Mongering

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +340
    No arguements here.

4. ABikerSailor

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,408
    Really? The only time that I've ever heard of something like this was with that idiot in Europe.

And, by the way, mankind's nature is basically good. Read "The Art of Happiness" by His Holiness the Dali Lama.

5. garyd

garyd Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +401
    History disagrees with the Dali Lama. But yeah, stamp baby raper across the two assholes foreheads and throw them in the general prison population if the jury is to sqeamish to execute those slime balls.

I hope that sleazoid dies with an ass hole the size of China. The pen's equal opportuninity rapist should give him some idea what it's like to be raped before the guys there for life without parole finish him off.

6. publicprotector

publicprotector Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +30
    You could not be more wrong, while you may claim that mans nature is good his deeds state otherwise. Modern man today is every bit as savage today as he was 10k ago, the modern trappings of life or the passage of time have not erased those traits.

Technology has provided us with evermore efficient ways in which to kill each other in greater and greater numbers. The ideals and beliefs we fight over today we did 5k years ago, man at present is a beast of two halfs, who can do much good but he can also do much evil. For a long time all the little good deads are dwarthed by mans inhuman deads to his fellow man.

7. ABikerSailor

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,408
    Yo, PP boy.......you're wrong.

8. xsited1

xsited1 Agent P

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,306
    The Dali Lama is incorrect. Mankind's nature is basically corrupt. The Dali Lama obviously has never had children. :lol:

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  9. KittenKoder

KittenKoder Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,714
    Humans are neutral, our nature can go either way, it can also change with age and wisdom, however, if a person repeats the same vile behavior then they will likely not change before destroying more lives. I still hold my opinion that rape should be treated the same as murder.

10. HUGGY

HUGGY I Post Because I Care Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,285
    It won't happen. Predators are protected in prison. They have special prisons within prisons they put those less than worthless pieces of shit. They NEVER see general population. Jeffery Balmer was an anomolie. In truth that rarely happens.