I told him I cant breathe: Police punch teen girl after mistaking her for black male suspect

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
I told him I cant breathe: Police punch teen girl after mistaking her for black male suspect
Source: Washington Post
The Washington Post
Amy B Wang
1 hr ago

On the day Tatyana Hargrove rode her bike to try to buy her dad a Father’s Day gift, temperatures in Bakersfield, Calif., had reached triple digits, so she stopped on the way home to take a drink of water in the shade.

The 19-year-old girl turned around at the intersection where she had paused and noticed three police cars. One of the officers, she said, had already drawn his gun.

What followed, according to both Hargrove and police, was a case of mistaken identity and an altercation in which police punched Hargrove in the mouth, unleashed a police K-9 dog on her and arrested her. Though the incident took place June 18, it gained wider attention this week after the Bakersfield chapter of the NAACP shared a video of Hargrove’s account on its Facebook page that garnered millions of views.

On the day police stopped Hargrove, officers had been looking for a suspect — described as a 25- to 30-year-old, bald black man standing 5-foot-10 and weighing about 170 pounds — who had threatened several people with a machete at a nearby grocery store, according to a police report.

Read more: ‘I told him I can’t breathe’: Police punch teen girl after mistaking her for black male suspect

The police in this country are abusive.

I guarantee Tatyana (racist name) was belligerent and resisted.
She is another example of Democrat agendas and Obama legacy.
The whole story smells of bullshit.

why would a cop just grab some girl out of nowhere and beat the hell out of her?

She did something, likely wants to be a celebrated victim.

I guarantee Tatyana (racist name) was belligerent and resisted.
She is another example of Democrat agendas and Obama legacy.
The whole story smells of bullshit.

why would a cop just grab some girl out of nowhere and beat the hell out of her?

She did something, likely wants to be a celebrated victim.
You can be sure of that since the NAACP is involved.

Without a wig, It's hard to tell the boys from the girls

Last edited:
Without the wig, It's hard to tell the boys from the girls

9c53a9ed24738f50e252d0cc84d75585--black-women-celebrities-black-actresses.jpg
8280e76c48532044999d0b0b22d501ee--dania-ramirez-fine-women.jpg

Blizfirst+-+beautiful+black+actresses+-+Deepika+Padukone+-+actresshotpics.com.jpg

d26c8c9a726f1fb14936c5f03040bb7c--kimberly-elise-black-actresses.jpg

Tank, you must be blind as all fuck, must be from all that jacking off you did in jail or sumpin.

Forum List

Back