The rise of people like "Based Stickman" proves that the left is finally pushing too far

Kyle Chapman aka ‘Based Stickman’: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know

When thugs and criminals fight in the streets, and the police stand by and do nothing, we know from history that democracy is about to end.

This is how the Weimar Republic ended, and the Nazis rose to power.

We need to stop the violence now, and I urge our leftist posters to please, stop encouraging it.

Yes, we need to tone down the violence but not at he cost of giving up our own freedom of speech, right?

As to the article about Chapman, so what if he is an American nationalist? Or a Trump Supporter? Or a felon? The guy did his time and paid his debt to society, so it seems kind of irrelevant to me now.

The article is just a bunch of libtard cry-baby whining; why did you fall for it?

When thugs and criminals fight in the streets, and the police stand by and do nothing, we know from history that democracy is about to end.

We need to stop the violence now, and I urge our leftist posters to please, stop encouraging it.

Great thread. You've placed the blame for the fact that a violent Trump supporting racist has become a RW hero on those who he attacks.

Awesome.

Did you even read your own link about that right wing thug who spent 10 years in the pen?

The Democrat playbook is textbook for how Hitler rose to power.

Chomsky-Trump-Rising-in-Polls-for-Same-Reasons-Germany-Embraced-Hitler.jpg

Forum List

Back