Zone1 I think God requires that Christians think about/meditate on the Cross every day

I think I do that every day also, though sometimes I start to meditate via the rosary on the Passion and I fall asleep... but at least I have thought about him at Calvary for a few minutes. I just don't like when I fall asleep like that so now I try to sit up and pray the rosary :)
THE ROSARY IS UNBIBLICAL. Roman Catholics borrowed the idea of praying with beadsfrom the pagan religions who were already usingthem hundreds of years before: In 456 AD, Hindusare thought to have introduced the concept of praying with beads to the world.The earliest reference to a rosary (boberkhas) is in their "JainCanon" (456 AD) These boberkhas had various numbers of beads 6,9,12,18,36(any sub-multiple of 108) Islam (610 AD) uses arosary of 99 beads, one for each of the names of God. Buddhistshave 108 prayer beads on the string. The Rosary is of pagan origin and noChristian prior to 1000 AD used beads to pray.

THE ROSARY IS UNBIBLICAL. Roman Catholics borrowed the idea of praying with beadsfrom the pagan religions who were already usingthem hundreds of years before: In 456 AD, Hindusare thought to have introduced the concept of praying with beads to the world.The earliest reference to a rosary (boberkhas) is in their "JainCanon" (456 AD) These boberkhas had various numbers of beads 6,9,12,18,36(any sub-multiple of 108) Islam (610 AD) uses arosary of 99 beads, one for each of the names of God. Buddhistshave 108 prayer beads on the string. The Rosary is of pagan origin and noChristian prior to 1000 AD used beads to pray.

Nice history lesson.

How does this affect you personally?

Even though it was promoted by the Virgin Mother herself at Fatima

Even though I--long b4 reading about the above event-- became a practicing Christian through

the rosary

You are abysmally ignorant

The Rosary.

Fr. Chad Ripperger, exorcist, has spoken to the devil and the devil states that every Hail Mary is like a blow to his head. Everyone who goes to the Mass I go to prays about 70 Hail Mary's a day.

No wonder I feel so much better after Mass!

The Rosary.

Fr. Chad Ripperger, exorcist, has spoken to the devil and the devil states that every Hail Mary is like a blow to his head. Everyone who goes to the Mass I go to prays about 70 Hail Mary's a day.

No wonder I feel so much better after Mass!

I didn't know that about the devil saying that, but I've heard that he is afraid of Mary, that when she appears at an exorcism, he cowers.. and usually departs asap

Forum List

Back