I support the wall, but it's not the solution

They're moving because they're leaving the dump they created , then moving onto Easy St. USA.

If every business in America can be shaken down by the IRS to pay taxes, then every business can be threatened about hiring people without a Green Card. You're found hiring illegals, you go to jail.

...then we slowly reduce the people who can obtain a Green Card to zero.

All the millions of people can move back.
I agree but that will never happen.
That's why it's so despicable the way the right demonizes these people. They only want to work. They wouldn't be here if they couldn't.

They're moving because they're leaving the dump they created , then moving onto Easy St. USA.

If every business in America can be shaken down by the IRS to pay taxes, then every business can be threatened about hiring people without a Green Card. You're found hiring illegals, you go to jail.

...then we slowly reduce the people who can obtain a Green Card to zero.

All the millions of people can move back.
I agree but that will never happen.
That's why it's so despicable the way the right demonizes these people. They only want to work. They wouldn't be here if they couldn't.
Nobody has been 'demonizing' anyone. lol

Trump said there needs to be a quicker/easier path for people coming into this country, legally. A path that doesn't compromise our border security.

What's your problem with that?

Forum List

Back