I support the wall, but it's not the solution

Don't just send them to jail. Seize their company assets, auction them off, and use the money to go towards the wall and fighting illegal immigration.

Amendment VIII
Excessive bail shall not be required, nor excessive fines imposed, nor cruel and unusual punishments inflicted.
This amendment does not apply to the legitimate punishment of criminal activity.

Have you ever read our constitution?
At least several times a week for many, many years, along with commentary.

How about you?
So you have not. OK.

The US trashed Mexico and their economy. We destroyed their manufacturing and their agriculture and gave them nothing in return.

Specifically, how did the US trash Mexico and their economy? We're building billion dollar manufacturing plants and buy their agriculture.

How did the US create the corrupt government in Mexico? They have all the resources for a rich, prosperous country. Magnificent beaches, tourist destinations, and abundant oil. All that is missing is strong, non-corrupt leadership. One ruthless with the competing drug lords and their gangs.

If the company cannot find workers to fill their jobs, they should never be allowed to hire illegals and should be forced by law to double their wages.

WOW! You really are more than a few fries short of a Happy Meal! Either that you're being facetious.

If small family farms lose migrant farmers, they're out of business in one season. Then, just as the Repubs want, the 1% steps in and buys them out for pennies on the dollar.

But you demand Death Taxes which force small family farms to be sold in order to pay taxes. What a hypocrite!

So you have not. OK.

I don't have short or long term memory loss so unlike you, I don't live in a Groundhog Day world where I have to re-educate myself each day.
keys, you are addressing your own problems as if they were mine. You live in your world of cognitive dissonance and confirmation bias. That has not changed on the board in any of the monikers from which you post.

The wall is nothing more than a tool to help curb a serious crime problem that has been plaguing this country. A crime problem many libtards would like to ignore.

Last edited:

$30 Billion for a non solution ...

every second of every day leads me to believe there are people who will accept just about anything when it comes to immigration, including getting a 30 billion dollar wall shoved up taxpayers asses for NO reason.

every second of every day leads me to believe there are people who will accept just about anything when it comes to immigration, including getting a 30 billion dollar wall shoved up taxpayers asses for NO reason.
Ohh... it's now 30 billion? lol

What price tag would you put on one of your family members, Siete?

an illegal immigrant has never had any effect on me,or my familys day to day life .. ever.

an illegal immigrant has never had any effect on me,or my familys day to day life .. ever.
Soooo.... you're saying President Trump should follow Obama' footsteps with ignoring problems that don't affect your life?

Illegals and legals as immigrants have moved through our communities and lives for decades without ever causing any negative effect to any of us.

Soooo.... you're saying President Trump should follow Obama' footsteps with ignoring problems that only affect your life?
Soooo . . . you are saying you want Trump to be just like Obama.

Soooo.... you're saying President Trump should follow Obama' footsteps with ignoring problems that only affect your life?
Soooo . . . you are saying you want Trump to be just like Obama.
Note my ninja edit.

I'll give you credit for catching that so quick, Jake.

animated-smileys-drinking-025.gif

The Trumpkins only problem with Obama is that he had the power they wanted their man to have.

Forum List

Back