Ron DeSantis Refuses to Remove His Name From Colorado Ballot

And there we go. This man just lost the remaining respect I have for him. I tried to look past the fact that he was disloyal to Trump for running in the first place but not now. This man does not play fair. Ramaswamy now moved into second place for me but I much rather see a Trump/Ramaswamy ticket for 2024.

I have to laugh at "disloyal". What makes you think Ronda Fascist owes tRump fealty?

And there we go. This man just lost the remaining respect I have for him. I tried to look past the fact that he was disloyal to Trump for running in the first place but not now. This man does not play fair. Ramaswamy now moved into second place for me but I much rather see a Trump/Ramaswamy ticket for 2024.

Trump Ramaswamy all the way

1703479622689.png

Well the problem with that is judges are supposed to use the law to make their decisions....not ideology.
Trump had to have been charged with insurrection (and he hasn't) to be found guilty of insurrection in a court of law before a judge can make that assessment. Where the heck did they get their law licenses from anyway, Cuba?
The judges did their jobs and decided that Trump was leading and part of an insurrection that occurred on 1/6.

Forum List

Back