Ron DeSantis Refuses to Remove His Name From Colorado Ballot

You should still stand for the constitution no matter who you support, otherwise you're part of the problem.
The Colorado supremes say they are standing for the constitution. It stands until overruled by a court with more authority, also saying it stands for the constitution.
So, if other states kick trump off the ballot, all the Republican Presidential candidates are going to drop out of the race in those states? Somehow, I doubt that. Ya'll do what you want though.

Is there some way I can turn off your stupid replies? Or is that why you became a mod?
What? You thought Non-Trumpers, Democrats and Independents supported that position?
Just how many Republican candidates have withdrawn? How many of the Candidates on the debate stage have withdrawn, or are you just talking about people that didn't stand a chance?

The Colorado supremes say they are standing for the constitution. It stands until overruled by a court with more authority, also saying it stands for the constitution.
So, if other states kick trump off the ballot, all the Republican Presidential candidates are going to drop out of the race in those states? Somehow, I doubt that. Ya'll do what you want though.

How does it stand for the constitution when Trump hasn't even been proven guilty in anything? I sort of see what you're saying with your second sentence though.

And there we go. This man just lost the remaining respect for him. I tried to look past the fact that he was disloyal to Trump for running in the first place but not now. This man does not play fair. Ramaswamy now moved into second place for me but I much rather see a Trump/Ramaswamy ticket for 2024.

Why on the hell would he?

Wait, what?

Disloyal to Trump?

No one owes Trump any loyalty.

How else would you suggest that people show their loyalty to the millions of Little Trumpsters and earn their votes in the general election? The idea here isn't defeating Trump but vanquishing the Bidenistas, and we all have to stand together including DeSantis if we are going to accomplish this goal.

How does it stand for the constitution when Trump hasn't even been proven guilty in anything? I sort of see what you're saying with your second sentence though.
You really need to sit down and actually read the 14th Amendment, Sec 3 the Constitution of The United States for yourself. It has nothing in there about being found guilty in a court of law. You got to remember, that Amendment was written, right after the civil war. The language is the language. Then, as a Conservative, you will also have to decide whether you support a strict conservative US Supreme court, ruling strict constructionist, as strict constructionism is the hallmark of a conservative court. Not being strict constructionist is how we got the original Roe v Wade ruling. Conservatives have been strict constructionists ever since. If they do rule strict constructionist (in other words the way it is written is the way it is) it is possible they do nothing, but who knows? 3 of the sitting justices were appointed by Trump himself. Strict constructionism is the thing they were really lucking for, knowing that was the linchpin to get rid of Roe. It is also true, they were on the court when they refused to help him steal the election, too. It is going to be interesting, watching how they write an opinion, no matter which way it goes.

You do know, there isn't a chance in hell Trump could win Colorado in the General, right? He lost Colorado by close to 500,000 votes, and neither you nor I remember anybody being surprised or much of a challenge being mounted to deny the votes were the votes.

You know, I don't support Trump, anywhere. But, if I were you, I would not lose sleep either way over Colorado. Remember, in reality anybody that pull out of Colorado, is either angling for a VP nomination or knew they were never going to be President, anyway. It's politics and politics is a dirty business. It is where lawyers go, when too shitty for law, but can still talk shit.

What DeSantis should do in response is to remove Sleepy Joe from the Florida ballot. He's still the governor down there, and sealing up the votes for Trump in November should be his #1 goal.

What DeSantis should do in response is to remove Sleepy Joe from the Florida ballot. He's still the governor down there, and sealing up the votes for Trump in November should be his #1 goal.
You have to have a real reason to deny someone to be on a ballot.

Forum List

Back