Ron DeSantis Refuses to Remove His Name From Colorado Ballot

You have to have a real reason to deny someone to be on a ballot.

There are plenty of real reasons. Sleepy Joe is alleged to be on the payroll of the CCP and he's bringing cocaine into the People's House. IMHO, that's Insurrection and the Colorado precedent says you only have to allege insurrection, you don't have to give Due Process.

There are plenty of real reasons. Sleepy Joe is alleged to be on the payroll of the CCP and he's bringing cocaine into the People's House. IMHO, that's Insurrection and the Colorado precedent says you only have to allege insurrection, you don't have to give Due Process.
You are not a judge, sorry...Due process has already been served by the courts of Colorado, duh.

You are not a judge, sorry...Due process has already been served by the courts of Colorado, duh.

Florida can find a judge to give Sleepy Joe due process as well. I don't think it would be too hard to find judges who would chuck him off the ballot.

Florida can find a judge to give Sleepy Joe due process as well. I don't think it would be too hard to find judges who would chuck him off the ballot.
Good luck with that choice since Biden has done nothing to take Trump off the ballot in a state, he can't..Yous guys are grasping at straws instead of finding someone who is not in trouble for insurrection.

Good luck with that choice since Biden has done nothing to take Trump off the ballot in a state, he can't..Yous guys are grasping at straws instead of finding someone who is not in trouble for insurrection.

His stooges in the Democrat Party did it for him.

And all I'm suggesting is that DeSantis and other Republican officials have their stooges return the favor.

Unless they want to surrender the 2024 election already?

His stooges in the Democrat Party did it for him.

And all I'm suggesting is that DeSantis and other Republican officials have their stooges return the favor.

Unless they want to surrender the 2024 election already?
Trump did it to himself I am surprised it has taken this long to deal with the petulant child that is Donald Trump and his antics of being spoiled rotten to the point of fucking up this nation. Damn him to Hell.

Trump did it to himself I am surprised it has taken this long to deal with the petulant child that is Donald Trump and his antics of being spoiled rotten to the point of fucking up this nation. Damn him to Hell.

Trump didn't do anything to himself, except have the nerve and guts to stand up to the establishment of both political parties.

Well I agree with the first part of your sentence but no for your second part because his feud with Trump is more important to him than playing fair at the moment.
Well, you're mistaken. Trump's demand for loyalty is more important to him than it is to anyone else, and for Me, that is one reason why I cannot support Trump. He is far to egocentric and narcissistic. DeSantis has proven he walks a Conservative line.

Maybe you need to Google "loyalty".

When you depended on someone to win an election it's disloyal to turn around and take money from that man's enemies. It's also disloyal to talk shit about the man who got you into office. It's especially disloyal to greenlight an FBI raid in that man's home and top it off by not raising hell about it after the fact.
You seem to be making up rules on the fly.

Trump, if he were in DeSantis position, would have thrown DeSantis under the bus and then made up lies about him.

That is the loyalty that that Trump gives anyone. Which is to say, none at all.

Sorry, but someday you are going to have to wake up to the fact that Trump is in it for Trump. Not you, not his allies, not anyone.

If you don't give absolute loyalty to Trump, he'll destroy you and hell, he'd pull the trigger himself. That is the kind of guy he is.

How else would you suggest that people show their loyalty to the millions of Little Trumpsters and earn their votes in the general election? The idea here isn't defeating Trump but vanquishing the Bidenistas, and we all have to stand together including DeSantis if we are going to accomplish this goal.
You are holding to the wrong idea. DeSantis and Haley both can defeat Biden.

The question is, what will Trump do? He has proven he owes no allegiance to the GOP, You, Me, or anyone.

Its all for and about Trump.

My God, wake up and see the truth of it.

I doubt any Republican candidate will opt out of Colorado.

The circumstances are beginning to favor Nikki and frowning on DeSantis.

You seem to be making up rules on the fly.

Trump, if he were in DeSantis position, would have thrown DeSantis under the bus and then made up lies about him.

That is the loyalty that that Trump gives anyone. Which is to say, none at all.

Sorry, but someday you are going to have to wake up to the fact that Trump is in it for Trump. Not you, not his allies, not anyone.

If you don't give absolute loyalty to Trump, he'll destroy you and hell, he'd pull the trigger himself. That is the kind of guy he is.
Other than the fact that your judgement of people is extremely flawed.....the truth is....you haven't a fcking clue what Trump would have done.

You're one of those assholes that likes thinking the worst of him because of all of the brainwashing that's worked on you.

I bet you think that anyone who the left targets has all of this backstabbing coming to them. That's the only reason you find no issue with it. Trump, Bush, or whomever the left targets is Hitler......and thus deserves having his rights abused by prosecutors and judges.

Other than the fact that your judgement of people is extremely flawed.....the truth is....you haven't a fcking clue what Trump would have done.

You're one of those assholes that likes thinking the worst of him because of all of the brainwashing that's worked on you.

I bet you think that anyone who the left targets has all of this backstabbing coming to them. That's the only reason you find no issue with it. Trump, Bush, or whomever the left targets is Hitler......and thus deserves having his rights abused by prosecutors and judges.
My judgment of people has been spot on for nearly 40 years. I"m sorry you are so insecure in your emotional balance that you know that we agree on most things, but will destroy any chance of friendship over your unreasoned and unreasonable support of Trump.

It won't matter much as after the first of the Year, I wont' be back.

I have learned, however, that loyalty to an ideology or a belief, for you, means an crazy defense of a single, arranged person.

A shame, really. I used to think of you as a reasonable guy.

So. Fuck you and fuck off.

My judgment of people has been spot on for nearly 40 years. I"m sorry you are so insecure in your emotional balance that you know that we agree on most things, but will destroy any chance of friendship over your unreasoned and unreasonable support of Trump.

It won't matter much as after the first of the Year, I wont' be back.

I have learned, however, that loyalty to an ideology or a belief, for you, means an crazy defense of a single, arranged person.

A shame, really. I used to think of you as a reasonable guy.

So. Fuck you and fuck off.
With friends like you who needs enemies.
And don't let the door hit you on the ass on the way out.

DeSantis will never be president, but why should he drop out of a primary, just because Colorado says Trump is guilty of being "engaged in insurrection or rebellion against the same, or given aid or comfort to the enemies thereof" and therefore ineligible in their state? Was DeSantis part of J6 and I missed it?
Well the problem with that is judges are supposed to use the law to make their decisions....not ideology.
Trump had to have been charged with insurrection (and he hasn't) to be found guilty of insurrection in a court of law before a judge can make that assessment. Where the heck did they get their law licenses from anyway, Cuba?

Forum List

Back