Ron DeSantis Refuses to Remove His Name From Colorado Ballot

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
And there we go. This man just lost the remaining respect I have for him. I tried to look past the fact that he was disloyal to Trump for running in the first place but not now. This man does not play fair. Ramaswamy now moved into second place for me but I much rather see a Trump/Ramaswamy ticket for 2024.

Last edited:
And there we go. This man just lost the remaining respect for him. I tried to look past the fact that he was disloyal to Trump for running in the first place but not now. This man does not play fair. Ramaswamy now moved into second place for me but I much rather see a Trump/Ramaswamy ticket for 2024.

Wait, what?

Disloyal to Trump?

No one owes Trump any loyalty.

Wait, what?

Disloyal to Trump?

Sort of. I see why he did it but he still ran against him when Trump was the one who endorsed him and helped him get elected governor in the first place. Now it's all about taking a stand against the left that stands against the Constitution.

It's probably just a matter of time before Colorado removes Ron's name from the ballot.

---The 7 Best Towns in Colorado for LGBT Families---

---Welcome to gay friendly Denver-Boulder Metro Area---

And there we go. This man just lost the remaining respect for him. I tried to look past the fact that he was disloyal to Trump for running in the first place but not now. This man does not play fair. Ramaswamy now moved into second place for me but I much rather see a Trump/Ramaswamy ticket for 2024.

ramaswammy would be a great choice for vice president.

when the proud boys chant "hang vivek ramaswanny" it will sound like those bald guys at the airport

Sort of. I see why he did it but he still ran against him when Trump was the one who endorsed him and helped him get elected governor in the first place. Now it's all about taking a stand against the left that stands against the Constitution.
DeStantis stands against the left and for the Constitution.

Wait, what?

Disloyal to Trump?

No one owes Trump any loyalty.
Maybe you need to Google "loyalty".

When you depended on someone to win an election it's disloyal to turn around and take money from that man's enemies. It's also disloyal to talk shit about the man who got you into office. It's especially disloyal to greenlight an FBI raid in that man's home and top it off by not raising hell about it after the fact.

Btw, why didn't anybody tell me that I copied and pasted the wrong link before lol

It's probably just a matter of time before Colorado removes Ron's name from the ballot.

I doubt they even bother with the Meatball. He's done and done.

"disloyal to trump"............... :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

And? You saying the OP is gay?

His time was 2028 but he may have blown it by jumping the gun and attacking Trump.

He didn't blow it with me until he started this attitude of his and lied that this is about the war against the left.

DeSantis will never be president, but why should he drop out of a primary, just because Colorado says Trump is guilty of being "engaged in insurrection or rebellion against the same, or given aid or comfort to the enemies thereof" and therefore ineligible in their state? Was DeSantis part of J6 and I missed it?

DeSantis will never be president, but why should he drop out of a primary, just because Colorado says Trump is guilty of being "engaged in insurrection or rebellion against the same, or given aid or comfort to the enemies thereof" and therefore ineligible in their state? Was DeSantis part of J6 and I missed it?

Because dropping out is taking a stand against the left who is doing this illegally, DeSantis had it backwards. Like Trump or hate him it should be a fair election.

Forum List

Back