I see no masks, no social distancing in this pic.

Thank God AOC is vaccinated so she can free her gorgeous face.
:love_ya4:

View attachment 493432

You must be a cowboy.

you adore jackasses
Is MTG Neanderthal or Cro-Magdon? You have the nerve to mention a Democratic woman's looks?

HtnDf9s29uN4K2JYLopx5K-1200-80.jpg

Yeah...Cro-Magdon.

Was this photo taken in the House Chamber???
Doesn't look like it. Therefore, my first comment holds.
Who cares?
Are you some kind of anarchist commie or something?
As an American citizen it's our duty to care. .... :cool:

Sorry, alt-righty...that ship sailed last year..when most of you didn't give a shit..or even acknowledge
that the virus was an issue. You can't claim caring just because now that there is a guy with a "D" next
to his name in the Oval Office. :)

Who cares?
Are you some kind of anarchist commie or something?
As an American citizen it's our duty to care. .... :cool:

Sorry, alt-righty...that ship sailed last year..when most of you didn't give a shit..or even acknowledge
that the virus was an issue. You can't claim caring just because now that there is a guy with a "D" next
to his name in the Oval Office. :)
Wait, alt-lefty.

Will Nancy Pelosi fine the "Squad" for this Super Spreader event..............or are fines only for Republicans?

View attachment 493409

Are they all vaccinated, squooshy?
Yes? Then who cares?...oh, yeah (snaps fingers)
alt-right media!! :auiqs.jpg:
Nancy Pelosi cares, she's the one placing the "masks required regardless of vaccination status" restriction in the House Chamber.

Dunno, already asked the OP that question, haven't seen a response that includes a link to the source. :dunno:
Who cares?
It makes a big difference since if it WAS taken in Queen Nancy's Domain, they should be subject to fines just like everybody else, regardless of vaccination status (Nancy's rules not mine). If it wasn't taken within the HoR Halls of Crime then yeah, it's a case of "who cares".

Will Nancy Pelosi fine the "Squad" for this Super Spreader event..............or are fines only for Republicans?

View attachment 493409
They are all vaccinated
100 percent of Democrats are

Dont want to get vaccinated?
Bring your mask
This is me saying this. We are more and more a Feminized Nation. A Feminized Nation that still is based on Western Machismo. So men in most of the civilized areas even with progressive women in control will defend and protect them to their own detriment. Men are burying themselves. And if we ever wondered why women have not had as much a say it is because they are self destructive to everything in a world where there is not enough for everyone and utopia is something for the future. You do not put out a candle of hope for that day before the ability to produce more for all is made with the way to light it.
Not broad brushing all women but...when women can learn to all get along with each other then they can be in charge.
Are you seriously saying that men all get along with one another, so deserve to be in charge?

View attachment 493409

Are they all vaccinated, squooshy?
Yes? Then who cares?...oh, yeah (snaps fingers)
alt-right media!! :auiqs.jpg:
Nancy Pelosi cares, she's the one placing the "masks required regardless of vaccination status" restriction in the House Chamber.

Who cares?
In the Hallway. Nazi's rule applies there too.

She is a disgusting piece of Left Wing shit that is doing her best to destroy the US.

That makes her pretty damn ugly.
She has a beautiful mind to go with her physical beauty. She has a big heart and wants to help people which does push a big government approach. I agree with much of her ideas but moderated. Affordable healthcare. Education access. Environmental protection. All great ideas but her proposals have the foot floored.

Sure she can be a bit inflammatory too. But damn she’s hot. :)

She is a disgusting piece of Left Wing shit that is doing her best to destroy the US.

She has a beautiful mind to go with her physical beauty. She has a big heart and wants to help people which does push a big government approach. I agree with much of her ideas but moderated. Affordable healthcare. Education access. Environmental protection. All great ideas but her proposals have the foot floored.

You are a sicko if you think that commie piece of shit has any beauty.

You being a sicko Moon Bat also thinks this is a hot babe:

1621957555184.png

Get over it, and see her for exactly what she is, a fish out of water. She needs to take her social issue's, and carry them back to the drunks sitting at the bar, then maybe she can get some ears to listen to her bullcrap. You'd have to be drunk to listen to her, and then take her bullcrap seriously.

Forum List

Back