I see no masks, no social distancing in this pic.

Will Nancy Pelosi fine the "Squad" for this Super Spreader event..............or are fines only for Republicans?

View attachment 493409
They are all vaccinated
100 percent of Democrats are

Dont want to get vaccinated?
Bring your mask

Does Nancy allow vaccinated democrats to not wear masks at work?
Yes....those are the rules

If you are not vaccinated, you must wear your mask on the floor or be fined

When did she change the rule to allow vaccinated people to not wear masks?

I admire them for letting their picture be taken. Many grossly ugly people avoid cameras.
Does your boyfriend hate beautiful women as much as you do? .... :cool:
My many boyfriends and girlfriends and transgender eunich lesbian friends love beauty. So they love me. This is a true story. I took that picture of the 4 uglies to a daycare center and showed them to kids. The kids thought i was trying to torture them.

Thank God AOC is vaccinated so she can free her gorgeous face.
:love_ya4:

1621952591856.png

You must be a cowboy.

you adore jackasses

Will Nancy Pelosi fine the "Squad" for this Super Spreader event..............or are fines only for Republicans?

View attachment 493409
They are all vaccinated

Bring your mask
This is me saying this. We are more and more a Feminized Nation. A Feminized Nation that still is based on Western Machismo. So men in most of the civilized areas even with progressive women in control will defend and protect them to their own detriment. Men are burying themselves. And if we ever wondered why women have not had as much a say it is because they are self destructive to everything in a world where there is not enough for everyone and utopia is something for the future. You do not put out a candle of hope for that day before the ability to produce more for all is made with the way to light it.

We are more and more a Feminized Nation. A Feminized Nation that still is based on Western Machismo. So men in most of the civilized areas even with progressive women in control will defend and protect them to their own detriment. Men are burying themselves. And if we ever wondered why women have not had as much a say it is because they are self destructive to everything in a world where there is not enough for everyone and utopia is something for the future. You do not put out a candle of hope for that day before the ability to produce more for all is made with the way to light it.
" Masculine republics give way to feminine democracies, and feminine democracies give way to tyranny." -Aristotle

View attachment 493409
They are all vaccinated

Bring your mask
This is me saying this. We are more and more a Feminized Nation. A Feminized Nation that still is based on Western Machismo. So men in most of the civilized areas even with progressive women in control will defend and protect them to their own detriment. Men are burying themselves. And if we ever wondered why women have not had as much a say it is because they are self destructive to everything in a world where there is not enough for everyone and utopia is something for the future. You do not put out a candle of hope for that day before the ability to produce more for all is made with the way to light it.
You need to clarify what you said.

View attachment 493409
They are all vaccinated

Bring your mask
Not broad brushing all women but...when women can learn to all get along with each other then they can be in charge.

View attachment 493409

Are they all vaccinated, squooshy?
Yes? Then who cares?...oh, yeah (snaps fingers)
alt-right media!! :auiqs.jpg:
Nancy Pelosi cares, she's the one placing the "masks required regardless of vaccination status" restriction in the House Chamber.

Was this photo taken in the House Chamber???
Doesn't look like it. Therefore, my first comment holds.
Who cares?

View attachment 493409
They are all vaccinated

Bring your mask

Does Nancy allow vaccinated democrats to not wear masks at work?
Yes....those are the rules

When did she change the rule to allow vaccinated people to not wear masks?

House Chamber rules
Doesn't look like the photo was taken on the floor.

View attachment 493409
They are all vaccinated

Bring your mask
Not broad brushing all women but...when women can learn to all get along with each other then they can be in charge.
That sounds sexist. All women love one another. I was in Hoss's bar a few times and once another female loved me so much she wrestled me to the floor just because her BF talked to me. Rough love is good love.

View attachment 493409

Are they all vaccinated, squooshy?
Yes? Then who cares?...oh, yeah (snaps fingers)
alt-right media!! :auiqs.jpg:
Nancy Pelosi cares, she's the one placing the "masks required regardless of vaccination status" restriction in the House Chamber.

Was this photo taken in the House Chamber???
Doesn't look like it. Therefore, my first comment holds.
Who cares?
All caring people care about things worth caring about.

Forum List

Back