I Ran the C.I.A. Now I’m Endorsing Hillary Clinton.

Clearly Michael Morell is a PoS who is selling out his own country - either for favors from the Clinton's or because he's a liberal. Either way, the facts show that Hitlery Clinton is an extreme danger to U.S. national security. Her email server is one example. The fact that her emails have now lead to an Iranian nuclear - scientist who was an intelligence asset for us - being executed is yet another. She not only weakened our national security, she cost a man his life. She should be brought up on charges and locked away for life.

Cotton: Clinton discussed executed Iranian scientist on email

You can't spell liar without Hillary

uh-huh. well there is this:

Screenshot_2.png

Then there's THIS:

Screenshot_3.png

No doubt, up to this point he was not a pubic figure business is business you got to do what you got to do. No one starts a business to hire people, only reason to start a business for profit nothing else. Only fuck ups start up a business for something else…

he has always been a public figure. he made sure of that so i don't know what you're talking about? and bellying up four corporations IS a big deal. he's also left a trail of people he's cheated out of money and a scam "university" for which he's under criminal investigation.... .or was until he gave "donations" to the campaigns of the prosecutors in texas and florida.

to the point you made that the only reason donald started business was to make money, that is obviously correct. but his "jobs" are mostly off-shored. the fact that you people listen to him amuses the rest of us.

here's what is also correct.... most of us, if we started with a million dollar gift from daddy, would have done a lot better than donald. donald's just a lot of noise. that's why bloomberg made fun of him.
Who gives a shit, his finances are personal none of the federal governments business. Bloomberg is a sorry ass sack of shit, a control freak of the worst order, and BTW has a severe case of little man syndrome.
I am writing in my candidate... Elmer Fudd
Anyway, Whatever so-called bad things he's done Pale in comparison to what any given career politician has done....

1. no president in the last 40 years has refused to disclose his tax returns.
2. when your entire campaign is based on "i'm rich, i know what i'm doing", then you have to disclose....or maybe he's lying and isn't worth much
3. if his finances are tied to russia, then we know why he's taking foreign policy positions that are not in keeping with our national interests.
4. if it were hillary, you'd be demanding the FBI investigate

that's why
Na, it's best not put another fucked up career politician into office... We have tried that for a hundred plus years. 100% fuck up rate by doing that. Here is all we have to show for it...
U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time

ok cookie....

when bill clinton left office we had a balanced budget and a surplus.

then baby bush ran his two wars of choice on china's dime and the do-nothing congress wouldn't allow anything to get fixed. the fact that we've done as well as we have is a miracle.

even if you don't want someone who actually knows how to govern, donald isn't the guy....

The Internet bubble was cool.
If the real estate bubble had lasted another year or two, we'd have had another, temporary, surplus. So what?

he has always been a public figure. he made sure of that so i don't know what you're talking about? and bellying up four corporations IS a big deal. he's also left a trail of people he's cheated out of money and a scam "university" for which he's under criminal investigation.... .or was until he gave "donations" to the campaigns of the prosecutors in texas and florida.

to the point you made that the only reason donald started business was to make money, that is obviously correct. but his "jobs" are mostly off-shored. the fact that you people listen to him amuses the rest of us.

here's what is also correct.... most of us, if we started with a million dollar gift from daddy, would have done a lot better than donald. donald's just a lot of noise. that's why bloomberg made fun of him.
Who gives a shit, his finances are personal none of the federal governments business. Bloomberg is a sorry ass sack of shit, a control freak of the worst order, and BTW has a severe case of little man syndrome.
I am writing in my candidate... Elmer Fudd
Anyway, Whatever so-called bad things he's done Pale in comparison to what any given career politician has done....

1. no president in the last 40 years has refused to disclose his tax returns.
2. when your entire campaign is based on "i'm rich, i know what i'm doing", then you have to disclose....or maybe he's lying and isn't worth much
3. if his finances are tied to russia, then we know why he's taking foreign policy positions that are not in keeping with our national interests.
4. if it were hillary, you'd be demanding the FBI investigate

that's why
Na, it's best not put another fucked up career politician into office... We have tried that for a hundred plus years. 100% fuck up rate by doing that. Here is all we have to show for it...
U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time

ok cookie....

then baby bush ran his two wars of choice on china's dime and the do-nothing congress wouldn't allow anything to get fixed. the fact that we've done as well as we have is a miracle.

even if you don't want someone who actually knows how to govern, donald isn't the guy....

The Internet bubble was cool.
If the real estate bubble had lasted another year or two, we'd have had another, temporary, surplus. So what?
False, it was not a surplus… still so for in debt it can never be paid.
us-federal-debt-by-president-political-party.jpg

This should make any principled person refuse to vote for the reality show host

"During a 33-year career at the Central Intelligence Agency, I served presidents of both parties — three Republicans and three Democrats. I was at President George W. Bush’s side when we were attacked on Sept. 11; as deputy director of the agency, I was with President Obama when we killed Osama bin Laden in 2011.

I am neither a registered Democrat nor a registered Republican. In my 40 years of voting, I have pulled the lever for candidates of both parties. As a government official, I have always been silent about my preference for president.

No longer. On Nov. 8, I will vote for Hillary Clinton. Between now and then, I will do everything I can to ensure that she is elected as our 45th president.

Two strongly held beliefs have brought me to this decision. First, Mrs. Clinton is highly qualified to be commander in chief. I trust she will deliver on the most important duty of a president — keeping our nation safe. Second, Donald J. Trump is not only unqualified for the job, but he may well pose a threat to our national security.

I spent four years working with Mrs. Clinton when she was secretary of state, most often in the White House Situation Room. In these critically important meetings, I found her to be prepared, detail-oriented, thoughtful, inquisitive and willing to change her mind if presented with a compelling argument.

I also saw the secretary’s commitment to our nation’s security; her belief that America is an exceptional nation that must lead in the world for the country to remain secure and prosperous; her understanding that diplomacy can be effective only if the country is perceived as willing and able to use force if necessary; and, most important, her capacity to make the most difficult decision of all — whether to put young American women and men in harm’s way."

more at link:

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/05/o...ia-now-im-endorsing-hillary-clinton.html?_r=0

So if he'd come out for Trump, you'd vote for him?

Two strongly held beliefs have brought me to this decision. First, Mrs. Clinton is highly qualified to be commander in chief. I trust she will deliver on the most important duty of a president — keeping our nation safe. Second, Donald J. Trump is not only unqualified for the job, but he may well pose a threat to our national security.
Thanks for the morning chuckle Jilly. How is Trump unqualified? He is basing it on his opinion about future events he envisions. Hillary has screwed up foreign policy left and right and has massive ethical and professional problems weighing her down.

His priorities are as fucked up as yours and Hillary's.

how is trump unqualified?

unstable psychologically
liar
bankrupted four corporations
tool of putin
vile and disgusting bigot

how IS he qualified, moron?

nice troll by, loon. but normal people care about these things. don't worry, we know you're not normal
bankruptcy? 4 times?!?!?!? Holy shit, out of like 300 businesses he has had, that's like a 98% success rate!! Holy shit!

Yes. Obama bankrupt only one country, but he only ran one

If you look at the actual document that authorized President Bush to use combat Troops in Iraq it's easy to see that WMD's were low on the list even though Bill Clinton said Saddam's nuclear research was a threat. For some reason unrelated to National security the CIA would enter the fray with some sort of convoluted claim that Iraq wasn't involved in the hunt for "yellowcake" uranium. The issue made the news for months and even dovetailed with the false claim that the Bush "outed" former CIA operative Valerie Plame. Why would the CIA get involved with politics during the Bush administration? The short answer is that the CIA is a political bureaucracy. Fast forward to today when it seems that Hillary's reckless disregard for National security might have gotten at least one person killed and God knows what else but the CIA is silent. The dirty little secret is that the CIA is more interested in protecting a democrat party candidate than protecting National security. No wonder the bureaucrat drones don't want anything to change.

& there's this:

rulings_tom_pantsonfire.gif

1 page regarding Hillary.

All Pants on Fire! statements involving Hillary Clinton | PolitiFact

& there's THIS:

All Pants on Fire! statements involving Donald Trump | PolitiFact

2 full pages regarding Drumpf.

you were saying?

Well first of all - I'll be the first one to tell you that Donald Trump is a liar. And a dirt-bag. I'm not a blind partisan hack like liberals. Second, I'm really not the least bit impressed with propaganda from blind loyal liberals. I'll see your propaganda and I'll raise you indisputable video showing Hitlery lying from her own mouth:

There is this...

And then there is this...

And then there is also this....

Now...uh....you were saying?

Only because NONE of what Clinton wanted passed. No HillaryCare. Then in 1994 Newt became Speaker - 4 more years of NO SPENDING INCREASES.

Want to re-create the success of the "Clinton economy?"

CUT TAXES AND SPENDING - the exact opposite of what the DEMOCRATS REALLY WANT...

The dirty little secret is that the CIA is more interested in protecting a democrat party candidate than protecting National security

More precisely, the CIA desperately wants another traitor in the Oval Office who will NOT re-open the 911 investigation, and in this year, that is Hillary and only Hillary...

and the CIA scum from Utah who announced today.

Only because NONE of what Clinton wanted passed. No HillaryCare. Then in 1994 Newt became Speaker - 4 more years of NO SPENDING INCREASES.

Want to re-create the success of the "Clinton economy?"

CUT TAXES AND SPENDING - the exact opposite of what the DEMOCRATS REALLY WANT...

Only because NONE of what Clinton wanted passed.

It's true, without Newt and the Republican Congress holding the line on spending, Clinton would have shown increased deficits instead of shrinking ones.

Yup. Did you bump your head? You got one right.

& there's this:

rulings_tom_pantsonfire.gif

1 page regarding Hillary.

All Pants on Fire! statements involving Hillary Clinton | PolitiFact

& there's THIS:

All Pants on Fire! statements involving Donald Trump | PolitiFact

2 full pages regarding Drumpf.

you were saying?

Well first of all - I'll be the first one to tell you that Donald Trump is a liar. And a dirt-bag. I'm not a blind partisan hack like liberals. Second, I'm really not the least bit impressed with propaganda from blind loyal liberals. I'll see your propaganda and I'll raise you indisputable video showing Hitlery lying from her own mouth:

There is this...

And then there is this...

And then there is also this....

Now...uh....you were saying?

LOL, 1st of all, I'll bet I've voted for more republicans than you have Democrats. Second of all, I have no problems stating that ALL politicians lie... Hillary included. However, you haven't until now, said Trump was a liar (that I've seen) let alone admit 3-4-5x as many lies come from his anus shaped mouth than any career politician, as the unbiased politifact easily demonstrated.

I used a non biased verifiable website, & you give me FACEBOOK? A video from the Blaze... Glenn Beck's the BLAZE?????????????????????? & the modern american revolution???? oh, ya & a video that uses an actors impersonation as a voice over is suspect coming right out of the gate.

LOL., please.

Last edited:
LOL, 1st of all, I'll bet I've voted for more republicans than you have Democrats. Second of all, I have no problems stating that ALL politicians lie... Hillary included. However, you haven't until now, said Trump was a liar (that I've seen) let alone admit 3-4-5x as many lies come from his anus shaped mouth than any career politician, as the unbiased politifact easily demonstrated.

I used a non biased verifiable website, & you give me FACEBOOK? A video from the Blaze... Glenn Beck's the BLAZE?????????????????????? & the modern american revolution???? oh, ya & a video that uses an actors impersonation as a voice over is suspect coming right out of the gate.
LOL., please.
LMAO! First of all....I'm all over USMB bashing Donald Trump. You're own poor assumptions make you look really bad. Second - as big as a dirt-bag as Donald Trump is, Hitlery Clinton lies a 1,000x's more. I've never heard Donald Trump claim he "landed under sniper fire". That one lie really illustrates the core of Hitlery Clinton. Even stupid shit....even shit that it makes simply no sense to lie about....Hitlery will still lie about.

Third - I didn't "give you" Facebook genius. One of the most credible news organizations in the world posted a video to Facebook. The video is indisputable. Don't even try to attack the messenger when the message makes you uncomfortable. Everything I posted was video with the words coming right out of the mouth of Hitlery Clinton herself. Game over.

LOL., please.
LMAO! First of all....I'm all over USMB bashing Donald Trump. You're own poor assumptions make you look really bad. Second - as big as a dirt-bag as Donald Trump is, Hitlery Clinton lies a 1,000x's more. I've never heard Donald Trump claim he "landed under sniper fire". That one lie really illustrates the core of Hitlery Clinton. Even stupid shit....even shit that it makes simply no sense to lie about....Hitlery will still lie about.

Third - I didn't "give you" Facebook genius. One of the most credible news organizations in the world posted a video to Facebook. The video is indisputable. Don't even try to attack the messenger when the message makes you uncomfortable. Everything I posted was video with the words coming right out of the mouth of Hitlery Clinton herself. Game over.

if you think i 'follow' what you post, you are sorely mistaken. you are the partisan stooge. it's clear as day by what & how you write. videos can be doctored & yaaaaaaaaaa..... FACEBOOK..... the epitome of accuracy!!!!! LOL. <psssst> there's a reason why trump was considered liar of the year by politiFACT.

LOL., please.

if you think i 'follow' what you post, you are sorely mistaken. you are the partisan stooge. it's clear as day by what & how you write. videos can be doctored & yaaaaaaaaaa..... FACEBOOK..... the epitome of accuracy!!!!! LOL. <psssst> there's a reason why trump was considered liar of the year by politiFACT.
Videos can be "doctored".....bwhahahahahaha! Try that defense in a court of law sparky. Libtards are so fuck'n immature. It's like trying to have a discussion with a junior high student. :eusa_doh:

We've known for many decades that Hitlery Clinton is mentally and emotionally unfit to be president. We can add physically unfit as well...

image.jpeg

She's been late returning to the debate stage (Secret Service agents have indicated it is due to dizzy spells), she's prone to coughing fits during debates and press conferences, has sores on her tongue (probably thanks to Bill's serial philandering), and needs help just climbing stairs.

This should make any principled person refuse to vote for the reality show host

"During a 33-year career at the Central Intelligence Agency, I served presidents of both parties — three Republicans and three Democrats. I was at President George W. Bush’s side when we were attacked on Sept. 11; as deputy director of the agency, I was with President Obama when we killed Osama bin Laden in 2011.

I am neither a registered Democrat nor a registered Republican. In my 40 years of voting, I have pulled the lever for candidates of both parties. As a government official, I have always been silent about my preference for president.

No longer. On Nov. 8, I will vote for Hillary Clinton. Between now and then, I will do everything I can to ensure that she is elected as our 45th president.

I spent four years working with Mrs. Clinton when she was secretary of state, most often in the White House Situation Room. In these critically important meetings, I found her to be prepared, detail-oriented, thoughtful, inquisitive and willing to change her mind if presented with a compelling argument.

I also saw the secretary’s commitment to our nation’s security; her belief that America is an exceptional nation that must lead in the world for the country to remain secure and prosperous; her understanding that diplomacy can be effective only if the country is perceived as willing and able to use force if necessary; and, most important, her capacity to make the most difficult decision of all — whether to put young American women and men in harm’s way."

more at link:

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/05/o...ia-now-im-endorsing-hillary-clinton.html?_r=0

Im a country club politician and i don't want my gravy train messed with

Forum List

Back