I Ran the C.I.A. Now I’m Endorsing Hillary Clinton.

How is Trump unqualified?

You must be really dense if you don't know how he is unqualified. Someone that can be baited with a tweet does not have the temperament to be President.
That's comical coming from somebody who supports a candidate that is an emotional train wreck who has illustrated a complete inability to maintain her composure.

Here is your precious little Hitlery embarrassing the American people as she illustrates her inability to maintain her composure before a foreign nation:

Bwahahaha....that they were trying to get to Bill through her...just shows how tough she really is. Thanks for the video, it didn't prove what you were trying to prove.

On the other hand, here's a real "presidential" exhibit......:puke:

It proves she is not fit for any position to represent the people of this country.

You're delusional. Trump is the one that goes crazy on stage and utters nonsense every time he opens his mouth. He'll never be Commander in Chief.

How is Trump unqualified?

You must be really dense if you don't know how he is unqualified. Someone that can be baited with a tweet does not have the temperament to be President.
That's comical coming from somebody who supports a candidate that is an emotional train wreck who has illustrated a complete inability to maintain her composure.

Here is your precious little Hitlery embarrassing the American people as she illustrates her inability to maintain her composure before a foreign nation:

Bwahahaha....that they were trying to get to Bill through her...just shows how tough she really is. Thanks for the video, it didn't prove what you were trying to prove.

It proves she is not fit for any position to represent the people of this country.

You're delusional. Trump is the one that goes crazy on stage and utters nonsense every time he opens his mouth. He'll never be Commander in Chief.

I don't disagree. But that's the difference between you and me. I don't drop to my knees and blindly perform limitless oral sex on the people from my side of the aisle like you do.

Trump is a loud-mouth who also brow-beats his own people. He's just not quite as bad as Hitlery Clinton. That's why I won't be voting for either of them. Speaks volumes that you will be.

This should make any principled person refuse to vote for the reality show host

"During a 33-year career at the Central Intelligence Agency, I served presidents of both parties — three Republicans and three Democrats. I was at President George W. Bush’s side when we were attacked on Sept. 11; as deputy director of the agency, I was with President Obama when we killed Osama bin Laden in 2011.

I am neither a registered Democrat nor a registered Republican. In my 40 years of voting, I have pulled the lever for candidates of both parties. As a government official, I have always been silent about my preference for president.

No longer. On Nov. 8, I will vote for Hillary Clinton. Between now and then, I will do everything I can to ensure that she is elected as our 45th president.

Two strongly held beliefs have brought me to this decision. First, Mrs. Clinton is highly qualified to be commander in chief. I trust she will deliver on the most important duty of a president — keeping our nation safe. Second, Donald J. Trump is not only unqualified for the job, but he may well pose a threat to our national security.

I spent four years working with Mrs. Clinton when she was secretary of state, most often in the White House Situation Room. In these critically important meetings, I found her to be prepared, detail-oriented, thoughtful, inquisitive and willing to change her mind if presented with a compelling argument.

I also saw the secretary’s commitment to our nation’s security; her belief that America is an exceptional nation that must lead in the world for the country to remain secure and prosperous; her understanding that diplomacy can be effective only if the country is perceived as willing and able to use force if necessary; and, most important, her capacity to make the most difficult decision of all — whether to put young American women and men in harm’s way."

more at link:

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/05/o...ia-now-im-endorsing-hillary-clinton.html?_r=0

Here is Leon Panetta--former CIA chief and Secretary of Defense--who worked for 9 different administrations, both Democrat & Republican--in a 10:41 minute DNC convention speech that endorses Hillary Clinton & has a few choice words for Donald Trump.

"During a 33-year career at the Central Intelligence Agency, I served presidents of both parties — three Republicans and three Democrats. I was at President George W. Bush’s side when we were attacked on Sept. 11; as deputy director of the agency, I was with President Obama when we killed Osama bin Laden in 2011.

I am neither a registered Democrat nor a registered Republican. In my 40 years of voting, I have pulled the lever for candidates of both parties. As a government official, I have always been silent about my preference for president.

No longer. On Nov. 8, I will vote for Hillary Clinton. Between now and then, I will do everything I can to ensure that she is elected as our 45th president.

Two strongly held beliefs have brought me to this decision. First, Mrs. Clinton is highly qualified to be commander in chief. I trust she will deliver on the most important duty of a president — keeping our nation safe. Second, Donald J. Trump is not only unqualified for the job, but he may well pose a threat to our national security.

I spent four years working with Mrs. Clinton when she was secretary of state, most often in the White House Situation Room. In these critically important meetings, I found her to be prepared, detail-oriented, thoughtful, inquisitive and willing to change her mind if presented with a compelling argument.

I also saw the secretary’s commitment to our nation’s security; her belief that America is an exceptional nation that must lead in the world for the country to remain secure and prosperous; her understanding that diplomacy can be effective only if the country is perceived as willing and able to use force if necessary; and, most important, her capacity to make the most difficult decision of all — whether to put young American women and men in harm’s way."

more at link:

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/05/o...ia-now-im-endorsing-hillary-clinton.html?_r=0

Here is Leon Panetta--former CIA chief and Secretary of Defense--who worked for 9 different administrations, both Democrat & Republican--in a 10:41 minute DNC convention speech that endorses Hillary Clinton & has a few choice words for Donald Trump.

Another self serving sob enriching himself while he was supposed to be a public servant. Panetta pocketed millions in travel benefits | WeaponsMan

I don't disagree. But that's the difference between you and me. I don't drop to my knees and blindly perform limitless oral sex on the people from my side of the aisle like you do.

Your nasty retort just proves that you are upset because you can't defend Trump and you're the one that is dropping to your knees and performing limitless oral sex on Trump.

Trump is a loud-mouth who also brow-beats his own people. He's just not quite as bad as Hitlery Clinton. That's why I won't be voting for either of them. Speaks volumes that you will be.

Hillary is not bad. All the shit that Republicans have made-up about her have never been proven but that doesn't keep the lemmings from repeating them as if they were true. Trump is a disgrace and a danger to the country. He is emotionally disturbed and has no business leading a country. I'm proud to cast a vote for Hillary. She's not an embarrassment to my party like Trump is to yours.

more at link:

Another self serving sob enriching himself while he was supposed to be a public servant. Panetta pocketed millions in travel benefits | WeaponsMan

Who the hell is Hognose? Why don't you post some credible sources.....not some unknown self-righteous right-wing nut's opinion.

more at link:

Who the hell is Hognose? Why don't you post some credible sources.....not some unknown self-righteous right-wing nut's opinion.

More credible than those fake polls CNN is trying to pass off as legit.

Your nasty retort just proves that you are upset because you can't defend Trump and you're the one that is dropping to your knees and performing limitless oral sex on Trump.
You're ignorant retort just proves why you vote for Hitlery. Why would I be upset about not being able to "defend" Trump when I don't even try. I call him out on his nonsense like I do Hitlery. You're just pissed off that the facts show Hitlery is worse. The videos are all there and they are indisputable.

Hillary is not bad.
You're right - she's far worse than "bad".
All the shit that Republicans have made-up about her have never been proven but that doesn't keep the lemmings from repeating them as if they were true.
Seriously sweetie - it's time to take off the little tinfoil hat. Nothing has been "made up". The videos are all there and they are indisputable. It's really something watching you lose your mind over video that you can't dispute with any sane or rational argument.
Trump is a disgrace and a danger to the country. He is emotionally disturbed and has no business leading a country. I'm proud to cast a vote for Hillary. She's not an embarrassment to my party like Trump is to yours.
Trump is a disgrace to the United States. Sadly, Hitlery is far worse. Just look how she represents our country when sent to foreign lands as an ambassador...

Are we supposed to be impressed? So Leon was offered his dream job with a Hitlery Administration (just as Hitlery was with an Obama Administration). Big deal. I'm not impressed.

Bill and Hitlery wield enormous power (which is why they are never held accountable for their illegal, immoral, and unethical actions). It means nothing to me that they can parade out Hollywood liberals (who they will provide a wide range illegal, immoral, or unethical favors to) and government officials (who they will provide a wide range of illegal, immoral, or unethical favors to). It's just the Clinton M.O.

more at link:

yes, everything is a conspiracy :cuckoo:

you also might find it helpful at some point to learn what a communist really is.
We know what it is - the Dumbocrat Party (which was hijacked by it about a decade ago and continues to slide into bat-shit crazy zone).

By the way Jills...for someone who claims to be all about "helping" those in need, I noticed that you still haven't sent a check or provided any assistance to your fellow liberal lewdog. Typical greedy, selfish liberal.

what are you blathering about, shookums?

more at link:

she seems to have a problem discerning reality from her conspiracy theory fantasies.

more at link:

yes, everything is a conspiracy :cuckoo:

Facts work fine conspiracies are not needed.

more at link:

she seems to have a problem discerning reality from her conspiracy theory fantasies.

Reality is beyond your perception.

Thanks for the morning chuckle Jilly. How is Trump unqualified? He is basing it on his opinion about future events he envisions. Hillary has screwed up foreign policy left and right and has massive ethical and professional problems weighing her down.

His priorities are as fucked up as yours and Hillary's.

how is trump unqualified?

unstable psychologically
liar
bankrupted four corporations
tool of putin
vile and disgusting bigot

how IS he qualified, moron?

nice troll by, loon. but normal people care about these things. don't worry, we know you're not normal
bankruptcy? 4 times?!?!?!? Holy shit, out of like 300 businesses he has had, that's like a 98% success rate!! Holy shit!
No doubt, up to this point he was not a pubic figure business is business you got to do what you got to do. No one starts a business to hire people, only reason to start a business for profit nothing else. Only fuck ups start up a business for something else…

Thanks for the morning chuckle Jilly. How is Trump unqualified? He is basing it on his opinion about future events he envisions. Hillary has screwed up foreign policy left and right and has massive ethical and professional problems weighing her down.

unstable psychologically
liar
tool of putin

nice troll by, loon. but normal people care about these things. don't worry, we know you're not normal
bankruptcy? 4 times?!?!?!? Holy shit, out of like 300 businesses he has had, that's like a 98% success rate!! Holy shit!
No doubt, up to this point he was not a pubic figure business is business you got to do what you got to do. No one starts a business to hire people, only reason to start a business for profit nothing else. Only fuck ups start up a business for something else…

he has always been a public figure. he made sure of that so i don't know what you're talking about? and bellying up four corporations IS a big deal. he's also left a trail of people he's cheated out of money and a scam "university" for which he's under criminal investigation.... .or was until he gave "donations" to the campaigns of the prosecutors in texas and florida.

to the point you made that the only reason donald started business was to make money, that is obviously correct. but his "jobs" are mostly off-shored. the fact that you people listen to him amuses the rest of us.

here's what is also correct.... most of us, if we started with a million dollar gift from daddy, would have done a lot better than donald. donald's just a lot of noise. that's why bloomberg made fun of him.

unstable psychologically
liar
tool of putin

he has always been a public figure. he made sure of that so i don't know what you're talking about? and bellying up four corporations IS a big deal. he's also left a trail of people he's cheated out of money and a scam "university" for which he's under criminal investigation.... .or was until he gave "donations" to the campaigns of the prosecutors in texas and florida.

to the point you made that the only reason donald started business was to make money, that is obviously correct. but his "jobs" are mostly off-shored. the fact that you people listen to him amuses the rest of us.

here's what is also correct.... most of us, if we started with a million dollar gift from daddy, would have done a lot better than donald. donald's just a lot of noise. that's why bloomberg made fun of him.
Who gives a shit, his finances are personal none of the federal governments business. Bloomberg is a sorry ass sack of shit, a control freak of the worst order, and BTW has a severe case of little man syndrome.
I am writing in my candidate... Elmer Fudd
Anyway, Whatever so-called bad things he's done Pale in comparison to what any given career politician has done....

Forum List

Back