I Ran the C.I.A. Now I’m Endorsing Hillary Clinton.

jillian

Princess
Apr 4, 2006
The Other Side of Paradise
This should make any principled person refuse to vote for the reality show host

"During a 33-year career at the Central Intelligence Agency, I served presidents of both parties — three Republicans and three Democrats. I was at President George W. Bush’s side when we were attacked on Sept. 11; as deputy director of the agency, I was with President Obama when we killed Osama bin Laden in 2011.

I am neither a registered Democrat nor a registered Republican. In my 40 years of voting, I have pulled the lever for candidates of both parties. As a government official, I have always been silent about my preference for president.

No longer. On Nov. 8, I will vote for Hillary Clinton. Between now and then, I will do everything I can to ensure that she is elected as our 45th president.

Two strongly held beliefs have brought me to this decision. First, Mrs. Clinton is highly qualified to be commander in chief. I trust she will deliver on the most important duty of a president — keeping our nation safe. Second, Donald J. Trump is not only unqualified for the job, but he may well pose a threat to our national security.

I spent four years working with Mrs. Clinton when she was secretary of state, most often in the White House Situation Room. In these critically important meetings, I found her to be prepared, detail-oriented, thoughtful, inquisitive and willing to change her mind if presented with a compelling argument.

I also saw the secretary’s commitment to our nation’s security; her belief that America is an exceptional nation that must lead in the world for the country to remain secure and prosperous; her understanding that diplomacy can be effective only if the country is perceived as willing and able to use force if necessary; and, most important, her capacity to make the most difficult decision of all — whether to put young American women and men in harm’s way."

more at link:

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/05/o...ia-now-im-endorsing-hillary-clinton.html?_r=0

Two strongly held beliefs have brought me to this decision. First, Mrs. Clinton is highly qualified to be commander in chief. I trust she will deliver on the most important duty of a president — keeping our nation safe. Second, Donald J. Trump is not only unqualified for the job, but he may well pose a threat to our national security.
Thanks for the morning chuckle Jilly. How is Trump unqualified? He is basing it on his opinion about future events he envisions. Hillary has screwed up foreign policy left and right and has massive ethical and professional problems weighing her down.

His priorities are as fucked up as yours and Hillary's.

Thanks for the morning chuckle Jilly. How is Trump unqualified? He is basing it on his opinion about future events he envisions. Hillary has screwed up foreign policy left and right and has massive ethical and professional problems weighing her down.

how is trump unqualified?

unstable psychologically
liar
bankrupted four corporations
tool of putin
vile and disgusting bigot

how IS he qualified, moron?

nice troll by, loon. but normal people care about these things. don't worry, we know you're not normal

"During a 33-year career at the Central Intelligence Agency, I served presidents of both parties — three Republicans and three Democrats. I was at President George W. Bush’s side when we were attacked on Sept. 11; as deputy director of the agency, I was with President Obama when we killed Osama bin Laden in 2011.

I am neither a registered Democrat nor a registered Republican. In my 40 years of voting, I have pulled the lever for candidates of both parties. As a government official, I have always been silent about my preference for president.

No longer. On Nov. 8, I will vote for Hillary Clinton. Between now and then, I will do everything I can to ensure that she is elected as our 45th president.

I spent four years working with Mrs. Clinton when she was secretary of state, most often in the White House Situation Room. In these critically important meetings, I found her to be prepared, detail-oriented, thoughtful, inquisitive and willing to change her mind if presented with a compelling argument.

I also saw the secretary’s commitment to our nation’s security; her belief that America is an exceptional nation that must lead in the world for the country to remain secure and prosperous; her understanding that diplomacy can be effective only if the country is perceived as willing and able to use force if necessary; and, most important, her capacity to make the most difficult decision of all — whether to put young American women and men in harm’s way."

more at link:

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/05/o...ia-now-im-endorsing-hillary-clinton.html?_r=0

Here, here. Hillary has done a masterful job as Secretary of State with Libya, Syria, and Iraq.

We can all rest well at night knowing that she is busy sending e-mails to ensure our safety.

So now the left is throwing in with the CIA. The CIA that let us down on 9/11. The CIA that authors kill lists for Obama. The same CIA that Hillary's server put in danger. Ok so now the left is in love with the CIA, I have now officially heard everything.

unstable psychologically
liar
tool of putin

nice troll by, loon. but normal people care about these things. don't worry, we know you're not normal
Hillary is the unstable pathlogical liar. The difference that she already put the nation at risk and you assume Trump would.

more at link:

Here, here. Hillary has done a masterful job as Secretary of State with Libya, Syria, and Iraq.

We can all rest well at night knowing that she is busy sending e-mails to ensure our safety.

focus, troll. a CIA director who served under republicans and dems thinks dumb donald is a tool of putin

(something normal people already see).

focus, dum dum

unstable psychologically
liar
tool of putin

More lies, slander and no proof.

Trump is not a liar just because libtard morons like you Shillian say it is so.

So now the left is throwing in with the CIA. The CIA that let us down on 9/11. The CIA that authors kill lists for Obama. The same CIA that Hillary's server put in danger. Ok so now the left is in love with the CIA, I have now officially heard everything.

your idea of what's "left is probably deluded"

again, dumb donald is unfit. that's why republicans are bailing...

rightwingnut trolls are so funny.

unstable psychologically
liar
tool of putin

More lies, slander and no proof.

Trump is not a liar just because libtard morons like you Shillian say it is so.

the only ones who don't get it are dumb donald's even dumber bigoted, uneducated minions.

psst.... as of this morning, dumb donald is losing white males too....

it's only the really stupid, bigoted, uneducated ones who are left.

Whites And Men Flee Donald Trump As Hillary Clinton Opens Up A Massive 15 Point Lead

:thup:

again, address the o/p,

she can't operate her email
can't tell what a sensitive document is
failed when Americans were in harms way

this smells of fakery.

Apparently he doesn't care that the Director of the FBI said without doubt, that Hillary's server put CIA lives in danger. One would think that would be enough for him but no he apparently doesn't care that much. I read his bio and apparently he never had to work undercover so being put at risk might not mean that much to him.

Mr. Trump has also undermined security with his call for barring Muslims from entering the country. This position, which so clearly contradicts the foundational values of our nation, plays into the hands of the jihadist narrative that our fight against terrorism is a war between religions.

Carter did this and no one batted an eye, but now it's making us less safe

pfft

sorry, this just reaks of bs

she can't operate her email
can't tell what a sensitive document is
failed when Americans were in harms way

this smells of fakery.

Apparently he doesn't care that the Director of the FBI said without doubt, that Hillary's server put CIA lives in danger. One would think that would be enough for him but no he apparently doesn't care that much. I read his bio and apparently he never had to work undercover so being put at risk might not mean that much to him.
so he's a politician, not and agent.

thanks, clears a lot up

more at link:

Anyone who would support Clinton for president at this time in history is either a Democrat (whether admitted or not), or bovine ignorant.

unstable psychologically
liar
tool of putin

Hillary is the unstable pathlogical liar. The difference that she already put the nation at risk and you assume Trump would.

You make a very interesting point------the difference between
our candidates is clear------Hillary has already shown her talents as a policy making political leader, Trump has not.
Considering the nature of Hillary's talent----I am more than
willing to take a chance with someone else----ANYTHING ELSE.

more at link:

That sure settles it. Everyone should vote for Hitlery.

Color me shocked and LMAO.

unstable psychologically
liar
tool of putin

You make a very interesting point------the difference between
our candidates is clear------Hillary has already shown her talents as a policy making political leader, Trump has not.
Considering the nature of Hillary's talent----I am more than
willing to take a chance with someone else----ANYTHING ELSE.
Her style of leadership is why we have ISIS to deal with, for one thing.

more at link:

I'm so old I remember when the left despised the CIA.

Forum List

Back