I Propose

WillPower

Platinum Member
Nov 22, 2018
we make a "winner" star worth twice as many rep points as an ordinary thanks or agree. After all, it's a star which means it's value should be rewarded. I know I for one can make out like a bandit if my numerous "winners" get double points...I ain't asking for much....just some recognition for my and a few others' craftsmanship in composing an OP....who's with me? :113:

Only if the points go for a ridiculously expensive door prize or something.

Last edited:
we make a "winner" star worth twice as many rep points as an ordinary thanks or agree. After all, it's a star which means it's value should be rewarded. I know I for one can make out like a bandit if my numerous "winners" get double points...I ain't asking for much....just some recognition for my and a few others' craftsmanship in composing an OP....who's with me? :113:

I'm in as long as the mods share a portion of their secret stash of hookers and blow, as a reward for the rep points.

They be holding back on us.

I'm in as long as the mods share a portion of their secret stash of hookers and blow, as a reward for the rep points.

I must be getting old and entering my second childhood. Keep the hookers and cocaine and make mine clowns and ice cream.

no chance of that

no chance of that

Bummer. Sharing is caring, you know. :biggrin:

• Banned
So it's decided....USMB owes me...say....500 bonus points and a FREE trip to Disney World....WOO HOO!
m0165.gif

• Banned
20 points of +rep just vanished from my totals....I wonder who might have engineered that?

I propose you go get yourself a life beyond some dumbass message board on the internet. Time is short, do something with it unless your future is already secure.

I propose you go get yourself a life beyond some dumbass message board on the internet. Time is short, do something with it unless your future is already secure.

Nah, I gave up on making something of myself years ago...been at this for 17 years and am somewhat of a legend on the board I came here from. My doc says my time could last another 20 years if I don't mind being senile and pissing my bed but I appreciate your concern.

I Wonder how much it is Worth the funny and agree ? LOL knowing that the funny is Worth Nothing and still the funny is meaning half the time disagree :dunno: LOL

I Wonder how much it is Worth the funny and agree ? LOL knowing that the funny is Worth Nothing and still the funny is meaning half the time disagree :dunno: LOL

I know! A star is a STAR....not some lowly checkmark or a thumbs up...everybody's got thumbs but not everybody is a STAR dang it! :mm:

Nah, I gave up on making something of myself years ago...been at this for 17 years and am somewhat of a legend on the board I came here from. My doc says my time could last another 20 years if I don't mind being senile and pissing my bed but I appreciate your concern.

Well I suggest you spend more time hanging out in bars and get in some practice being a dirty old man. I waited my whole life to be a dirty old man and I refuse to be denied my turn now.

I know! A star is a STAR....not some lowly checkmark or a thumbs up...everybody's got thumbs but not everybody is a STAR dang it! :mm:
For your thread so far you got 4 STAR it is a good start LOL

Well I suggest you spend more time hanging out in bars and get in some practice being a dirty old man. I waited my whole life to be a dirty old man and I refuse to be denied my turn now.

Spent my whole life in bars....even owned one...that fixed that.....night after night of drunks and sooner or later you pull the little wop cousin out of the drawer and shoot the joint up. I gave up on John Barleycorn in 2001 and cigs in 2005. Doc says I now have the mind of a child but can still run the hundred in under 12.....nah....13 seconds.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back