I Propose

Well I suggest you spend more time hanging out in bars and get in some practice being a dirty old man. I waited my whole life to be a dirty old man and I refuse to be denied my turn now.

Spent my whole life in bars....even owned one...that fixed that.....night after night of drunks and sooner or later you pull the little wop cousin out of the drawer and shoot the joint up. I gave up on John Barleycorn in 2001 and cigs in 2005. Doc says I now have the mind of a child but can still run the hundred in under 12.....nah....13 seconds.

I never owed a bar but was married into a whole chain of em so did time behind them and learned early on which side of the bar I wanted to be on. It's hard work and the odds are against you.

I never owed a bar but was married into a whole chain of em so did time behind them and learned early on which side of the bar I wanted to be on. It's hard work and the odds are against you.

My oldest brother tended bar for years....got pretty good at knocking drunks out with the ice scoop. All those years on the rubber pad finally got the arches in both his feet and he had to stop. Never got robbed (knock on wood) but had a few brawls to deal with. My bouncers were all college wrestlers and I was the cooler.....always had the nunchucks stuck behind my back. Best shot was a guy who had another guy on the floor with a broken glass to his throat....cracked him with a perfect temple-shot....not even a scratch on his victim's neck. And writing the payroll checks.....22 of them at one point...my signature now looks like I got cerebral palsy. :lol:

My oldest brother tended bar for years....got pretty good at knocking drunks out with the ice scoop. All those years on the rubber pad finally got the arches in both his feet and he had to stop. Never got robbed (knock on wood) but had a few brawls to deal with. My bouncers were all college wrestlers and I was the cooler.....always had the nunchucks stuck behind my back. Best shot was a guy who had another guy on the floor with a broken glass to his throat....cracked him with a perfect temple-shot....not even a scratch on his victim's neck. And writing the payroll checks.....22 of them at one point...my signature now looks like I got cerebral palsy. :lol:
We had duck boards instead of pads but I guess they worked to help your back and feet.
I was never held up but my new wife was one night while working in her mom's package store. They were caught though and she picked them all right out of a line up so they all got to do a streach in Raford state prison for armed robbery.

To miketx: a pic of your pics to help entertain the kids at Christmas. You need 200 toothpicks and 200 marshmallow miniatures:

db5657ea7590e5a9c7413ad71910a6ae--christmas-elf-elf-on-the-shelf.jpg

I was never held up but my new wife was one night while working in her mom's package store. They were caught though and she picked them all right out of a line up so they all got to do a streach in Raford state prison for armed robbery.

We had a burglary. There was a glass atrium on the side of the building next to the dance floor. I always worried about a couple rounders getting into it and going through that glass....a scarred face is a million dollar settlement. Anyway, a couple creeps got inside the atrium and had the safe out in the parking lot at 3am when the cops pulled up and arrested them. They also rifled the cigarette machine, but what really pissed me off was they made themselves sandwiches and sat at the bar and ate them! When I went down to press charges one still had a mayo stain on his shirt...I'd seen him before the break in and told my bartender to keep an eye on that one...sure enough he came back.

Forum List

Back