I noticed that most women are unable to be serious when talking about serious news on TV

You have real issues with change, don't you?

Ok, if you don't have any use for Freedom and Liberty that is fine. But you don't get to decide whether other people have them or not.

And exactly what traditions are being lost that you think should be enforced? Which ones are destroyed by others not following them and there will be harm to society because of it.

And your comment on technology was amusing. What technology falls under the "because they can, not because they should" category?

You have no idea how deep my disgust with change goes. Unfortunately the unwillingness of others to confirm to proper social norms and Traditions greatly affects me. Try to find a male cashier at a grocery store or a male teller at a bsnk; just to name two.

As to what should be enforced.... the proper roles of each gender, social castes, and basic Western Morals for a brief start.

I'd do away with most of the information technology to begin with. Long distance travel as well. Just to name a few.

What is the difference between how a man rings up your groceries and how a woman does it?

And how is a male bank teller any different from a female in how they do their job.

And long distance travel? Why is that bad?

[What possible difference does it make whether a cashier is male or female? They ring your stuff up, tell you how much, and make change. Do you think women incapable of such simple tasks?

Social castes? You mean making sure those who are born poor stay poor? That blacks stay in black areas, latinos stay in their areas ect?

What possible complaint could you have with information technologies? The more people know the better their lives will be.

As for long distance travel, that is ridiculous. Why would care whether other people travel?

1. It's not about who CAN do things, but about who SHOULD do thing.

2. Yes, that's what I mean. Not racially, but by Social class.

3. We're over-educated and over too informed as a society already. Most people are neither capable nor willing to process information in a proper fashion.

4. Long distance travel promotes a wider worldview and transfer of information. See #3.

[What possible difference does it make whether a cashier is male or female? They ring your stuff up, tell you how much, and make change. Do you think women incapable of such simple tasks?

Social castes? You mean making sure those who are born poor stay poor? That blacks stay in black areas, latinos stay in their areas ect?

What possible complaint could you have with information technologies? The more people know the better their lives will be.

As for long distance travel, that is ridiculous. Why would care whether other people travel?

3. We're over-educated and over too informed as a society already. Most people are neither capable nor willing to process information in a proper fashion.

4. Long distance travel promotes a wider worldview and transfer of information. See #3.

1. It is about who CAN do the job best.

2. So the poor stay poor and don't threaten you? LMAO!!

3. I'm sure it is easier to control the masses when they are ignorant.

4. A wider world view improves life for all. And isn't your wife Puerto Rican?

Similarly, the fucking Nazis believed in racial superiority. They, too, asked "It's not about who CAN do things, but about who SHOULD do thing."

There's no such thing as "over-educated", just "under-educated". The fucking Nazis, the Taliban and other authoritarian assholes sought to increase undereducation by passing laws on who can and can't be educated.

Similarly, the fucking Nazis believed in racial superiority. They, too, asked "It's not about who CAN do things, but about who SHOULD do thing."

There's no such thing as "over-educated", just "under-educated". The fucking Nazis, the Taliban and other authoritarian assholes sought to increase undereducation by passing laws on who can and can't be educated.

Well some time ago he stated that life was not about happiness or joy, but about enduring the misery. Such a cheerful fellow.

Last edited:
Women shouldn't host football pregame shows either

The main problem I have with the Nazis was their unwillingness to mind their own business. If they'd stayed within their own borders, I'd have had no issue with them. Same with the Taliban.

Over-education is definitely an issue. It makes people believe they have the capacity to make decisions rather than following rules. In our society it also burdens,them with tens of thousands of dollars worth of debt but leaves them unqualified to work in any format of "Communications" other than askin if I want fries with my meal.

The main problem I have with the Nazis was their unwillingness to mind their own business. If they'd stayed within their own borders, I'd have had no issue with them. Same with the Taliban.

Over-education is definitely an issue. It makes people believe they have the capacity to make decisions rather than following rules. In our society it also burdens,them with tens of thousands of dollars worth of debt but leaves them unqualified to work in any format of "Communications" other than askin if I want fries with my meal.

Wait, what?? The Nazis and the Taliban would have been fine if they had minded their own business?? But you want people to have no access to information, be unable to travel long distances, be forced to follow traditions they don't agree with, and YOU want to determine the gender of the employees that a business hires?? Dude, that is hypocrisy on an epic scale.

One day, maybe, you will accept that the world is not going to be what YOU want, just because YOU want it. And the fact that you are miserable does not mean everyone should be miserable.

Women shouldn't host football pregame shows either

LMAO!! I have seen several female pregame hosts that know far more about the game than you do. But you just keep stamping your feet and complaining. Meanwhile those ladies will continue to cash monthly paychecks for more than you make in a year.

....Over-education is definitely an issue. It makes people believe they have the capacity to make decisions rather than following rules. In our society it also burdens,them with tens of thousands of dollars worth of debt but leaves them unqualified to work in any format of "Communications" other than askin if I want fries with my meal.
Translation: Ignorant people are blessed people.

LOL. Sorry, but I disagree with both your assertion that education turns someone into an authoritarian asshole. It's just knowledge. Like a religion or a gun, it doesn't do anything on it's own. It's up to the user to decide whether to use it for good or bad.

People don't have to spend money to become educated. The Internet offers it for free. Khan Academy offers a great resource.

Khan Academy

Well some time ago he stated that life was not about happiness or joy, but about enduring the misery. Such a cheerful fellow.
Sad, but some people do love their misery so much they want to spread it to others.

Wait, what?? The Nazis and the Taliban would have been fine if they had minded their own business?? But you want people to have no access to information, be unable to travel long distances, be forced to follow traditions they don't agree with, and YOU want to determine the gender of the employees that a business hires?? Dude, that is hypocrisy on an epic scale

Not at all. I believe that every nation has the right to pick it's own form of social order/society. What makes the Nazis and Taliban wrong is their attempt to push those ideals on another nation. I believe it is in the best interest and historical fabric of this nation to tire turn to a system of the type I have described previously. Including complete and total isolationism. If you don't like how a nation operates go somewhere else (if you can)

One day, maybe, you will accept that the world is not going to be what YOU want, just because YOU want it. And the fact that you are miserable does not mean everyone should be miserable.

Life is the ability to sustain misery and move on, continuing to do Right rather than worrying about pleasure or fun.

Wait, what?? The Nazis and the Taliban would have been fine if they had minded their own business?? But you want people to have no access to information, be unable to travel long distances, be forced to follow traditions they don't agree with, and YOU want to determine the gender of the employees that a business hires?? Dude, that is hypocrisy on an epic scale

Not at all. I believe that every nation has the right to pick it's own form of social order/society. What makes the Nazis and Taliban wrong is their attempt to push those ideals on another nation. I believe it is in the best interest and historical fabric of this nation to tire turn to a system of the type I have described previously. Including complete and total isolationism. If you don't like how a nation operates go somewhere else (if you can)

Life is the ability to sustain misery and move on, continuing to do Right rather than worrying about pleasure or fun.

But you are wanting to push your idea of the ideal system on to millions who disagree with you. How is that ok, but Nazis pushing their system is not?

Sad, but some people do love their misery so much they want to spread it to others.
If only,

we could find nice girls who like to practice with boy friends, just for fun.

If only,

We?

If only,

Misery loves company, although I think women, by their nature, tend to be much more compassionate than men. Like anything dealing with people, that runs along a bell curve.

But you are wanting to push your idea of the ideal system on to millions who disagree with you. How is that ok, but Nazis pushing their system is not?

That's the system i believe this nation was born with. The system that most of our ancestors CHOSE to come to. I guarantee you my ancestors would not have chosen to come to what this nation is now. Not in a million years.

Unfortunately, for the last 150 years we've seen change forced on this nation by interlopers and traitors who have corrupted this nation.

That's the system i believe this nation was born with. The system that most of our ancestors CHOSE to come to. I guarantee you my ancestors would not have chosen to come to what this nation is now. Not in a million years.

Unfortunately, for the last 150 years we've seen change forced on this nation by interlopers and traitors who have corrupted this nation.

Most of the changes have been favored by the majority. Certainly the ones dealing with equality were.

But feel free to leave, if you can. lol

Actually, since you believe life is about enduring misery and moving on, all this change is just part of that misery. You get what you expect life to be about, and the rest of us get a better world. Win/Win

If only,

We?
Ok.

If Only,

I could find nice girls for free, when I don't have any money.

Most of the changes have been favored by the majority. Certainly the ones dealing with equality were.

But feel free to leave, if you can. lol

The Majority Opinion is not a criteria I have a use for. Right and Wrong is.

I wish I could leave. Unfortunately the better option (Iran, Saudi Arabia Arabia, etc...) either have religious tests for citizenship or just don't like former Americans.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back