I noticed that most women are unable to be serious when talking about serious news on TV

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
I look at their face and it's still showing a pleasant look while they are telling you about a car accident or shooting. You are supposed to look serious when talking about serious news not slightly happy like a lot of these dumb bitches are today when discussing the news.

This is why women should only talk about weather or sports not the real news

I look at their face and it's still showing a pleasant look while they are telling you about a car accident or shooting. You are supposed to look serious when talking about serious news not slightly happy like a lot of these dumb bitches are today when discussing the news.

You need to stop talking about news with women while drunk at the bar...

From the baby boomers generation on, there has been a trend of heart warming over other people's terror and destruction. As capitalized by Rickie lake.

So they should have an unpleasant look on their face? Your views on women do explain a lot about you.

i don't take women seriously unless they are doing me;

otherwise,

it is just, "banter practice".

I see you have found fbj as a potential mentor. You don't take women seriously unless they are doing you? That might explain why you have to use the "let me give you a full body massage" as a come on technique.

So they should have an unpleasant look on their face? Your views on women do explain a lot about you.

No a serious look when discussing serious news. I don't want to see a pleasant look on her face when discussing car crashes or shootings

Makes her look borderline retarded since she is unable to be serious

No a serious look when discussing serious news. I don't want to see a pleasant look on her face when discussing car crashes or shootings

You would be surprised how many people, especially women, think they have to have a pleasant look on their face all the time.

Maybe you can find a woman who will break out into tears at any news story involving death.

You would be surprised how many people, especially women, think they have to have a pleasant look on their face all the time.

Maybe you can find a woman who will break out into tears at any news story involving death.

I';m listening to this dumb bitch now, her voice tone doesn't even match the story

your tone is not supposed to be upbeat when discussing a car crash

I';m listening to this dumb bitch now, her voice tone doesn't even match the story

Do you have any female friends? Ones you aren't trying to sniff their ass?

Women shouldn't be doing serious news, weather, sports, etc.... period. Not even those who can look and speak seriously.

Leave them for the fluff pieces.

Do you have any female friends? Ones you aren't trying to sniff their ass?

two female friends, one who is getting married next month and the other one who I just treated to dinner for her birthday.

I have another female friend at work who is on my friends list on Facebook

That's it

i don't take women seriously unless they are doing me;

otherwise,

it is just, "banter practice".

I see you have found fbj as a potential mentor. You don't take women seriously unless they are doing you? That might explain why you have to use the "let me give you a full body massage" as a come on technique.
I Only cannot find nice girls who are willing to help me get really really good at full body massage, for free when I don't have any money.

If Only,

there were nice girls for free when I don't have any money, who would like to get to know me better, one to three hours at a time.

Women shouldn't be doing serious news, weather, sports, etc.... period. Not even those who can look and speak seriously.

Leave them for the fluff pieces.

What a surprise. Mr. Misogyny doesn't think women should do "real" news. I guess the women who have won a Pulitzer Prize should have stuck with fluff pieces, huh?

Forum List

Back