Morgan Stanley study - 45% of women in America are expected to be single and childless by 2030- over history though 89% of women reproduced.

Interesting thread, who would have thought it would be the far rightwingers that think a woman's only purpose for existing is to pump out kids.

Oh wait, everyone knew this was the way a thread like this would go.
Can you supply a more noble purpose for humanity? More noble than corporate profit? If you have one, do share it with the class...

Can you supply a more noble purpose for humanity? More noble than corporate profit? If you have one, do share it with the class...

What ever role they choose for themselves.

It is funny, in an ironic sort of way, that all the people in here claiming women have no purpose but to pump out babies are men.

No problems for the American female fatties . Our well regarded Moslem brothers will make them lovely husbands . They are predisposed to Fatties

It's be to expected when........

You popularize fags and push them into society

When you feminize men through like the metoo thing and tell young men they are toxic.

When you push men, even at a young age, to be trannies and try to make trannies be a mainstream thing.

When social media is full to the brim with women saying they don't need men, young people raised to be selfish and talking about not having kids because they are a burden, when you have people pushing abortion as a way of birth control and so on.

When society resists the idea of a "nuclear family" and push ideas like fags getting married and being an acceptable form of a family

It is funny, in an ironic sort of way, that all the people in here claiming women have no purpose but to pump out babies are men.
Now you’re embellishing….Show one post where anyone has said those words.

It's be to expected when........

You popularize fags and push them into society

When you feminize men through like the metoo thing and tell young men they are toxic.

When you push men, even at a young age, to be trannies and try to make trannies be a mainstream thing.

When social media is full to the brim with women saying they don't need men, young people raised to be selfish and talking about not having kids because they are a burden, when you have people pushing abortion as a way of birth control and so on.

When society resists the idea of a "nuclear family" and push ideas like fags getting married and being an acceptable form of a family
Marxism 101 :evil:

What’s funny is nobody claimed that. You just conceived it in your brainwashed leftist mind.

Yep, that's what ya need, being married to someone that feels entitled or feels gender neutral...great job liberals.

Yup. That's why we dumped the assholes.

There are far too many men in the world who hate women, but being heterosexuals, they have to put up with them to have sex and children and all that. Donald Trump is the poster child for that kind of man. He thinks nothing of publically humiliating his wife with his affairs, and men cheer him for it.

The year that Demi Moore was named the sexiest woman in America, her marriage to Bruce Willis ended because she caught him in bed with his latest costar. Men who cheat on their wives go ballistic if their wife does the same.

I found a Christian, "family values" website which defined "adultery" as "sex between a man and a woman who is engaged or married to another man". The marital status of the man is irrelevant. It's only "adultery" if the woman is married. If a married man has sex with an unattached, single woman, he hasn't committed adultery. But if his wife has sex with another man, the Bible calls for HER to be stoned.

Women now have to carry the drinks into the bathroom to keep them safe from being drugged and raped. A Toronto woman sued two men for putting roofies in her drink and raping her, and she lost the case because hotel video showed her willingly getting into the elevator with them - after she had been drugged. Roofies are the perfect rape drug because you act normally for a time - giving them time to get you out of the bar, but have no memory of anything that happens to you once you're drugged.

One in four women are sexually assaulted before they finish high school, but Republicans only care about gays and trannies? They're batshit crazy about gay men sexually assaulting boys, but girls are more thann 3 times more likely to be sexually assaulted by straight men - and nothing is done to slow the rise of rape and abuse that young girls face.

When my friend's marriage broke down, she discovered her husband had transferred their vacation property to his father's name, Rev Canada had a $40,000 lien on their Toronto home, and the bank had foreclosed, when the Sheriff arrived at her door to evict her. Her husband had changed her address at the bank so she received no correspondence from them at all until the Sheriff showed up.

When I was between marriages, I saw of mock magazine cover for a magazine called "Futility: The Magazine of Adult Dating". I think that about covers it.:frien

Women can go on for days, why we've given up on relationships, but our reasons are good and valid. I used to say that if all I get out of doing something is a bad time, I'm not going to do it any more. If men aren't going to treat women with respect, and as partners in their lives, then what's the point?

What’s funny is nobody claimed that. You just conceived it in your brainwashed leftist mind.

Nobody has used those exact words, but that's exactly what you're saying. I've looked at the incel threads here where 50 year old men lament the fact that women won't just come over, fuck them and go home. They're not in any way interested in women other than as recepticles for their sperm. They may as well buy a blow up doll.

Abortion discussions always devole into right wing men saying "She agreed to have a baby the moment she spread her legs". And left wing women are "filth" who "murder" their babies. Women aren't allowed to make their own decisions because we're immoral, uncaring monster who are killing our own young. If we don't want to have babies, we should stop spreading our legs.

No woman in the world ever got pregnant by herself. She has to have genetic material from a man. I don't see you "slut shaming" these men who go around having unprotected sex with women they have no intention of marrying, creating babies they can't afford to raise and have no intention of "fathering" in any way.

1 in 4 women in the USA will have an abortion by the time they're 40, and if they don''t have one, their sister, their daughter or their friend will have. ALL women have abortions, including evangelicals. PRO LIFE WOMEN have abortions, when they have complications of pregnancies. Evangelical women have 130,000 abortions every year.

I know quite a few olds who, like me, were subjected to the small family thing. Only having five kids was a bit disappointing (lost two pre-borns). But frankly the "regrets" from the "hot shot" mob are sort of hollow.

Greg

People can't afford to have more than one or two children these days. Child care is costing more than your mortgage and wages for working people have been static for a generations. Unless you have a family member who can look after your children for cheap, $275 per week per child, get's pricey real fast.

Working families need two incomes to keep a roof over their heads, and food on the table. Big families are a luxury that only the wealthy can afford.

I haven't seen one single poster make that claim. Well... Until you just did...

Forum List

Back