I never thought I would hear another democrat say we need to take back control of the border

i rather suspect that those employment recruiting offices in teguchigalpa are seen as a form of "invitation. " is it possible to tell them no without letting them die in overheated trucks?

as for treating them humanely? it costs less than sadism, so why not act christian?
Mexicos responsibility not mine

i rather suspect that those employment recruiting offices in teguchigalpa are seen as a form of "invitation. " is it possible to tell them no without letting them die in overheated trucks?

as for treating them humanely? it costs less than sadism, so why not act christian?
I went to Cozumel Mexico. Beautiful Island. The guide told me he wants to start his own business but the 3 men/families who own the island control everything and they won't give him permission. Now they don't really OWN the island but they control all the business that goes on there. That needs to be broken up.

But wouldn't Republicans disagree with me? Wouldn't that be government regulating the free market? Those 3 families earned the right to control that island and how dare the government take what they earned.

Same with North Korea. Kim Jung's ancestors remind me of the Dutton's on Yellowstone. Their forefathers earned that land and now the rest of the world wants to take it away from them. Modernize it. Kim Jung will keep it the way it was 1000 years ago. Same for the Dutton's.

I went to Cozumel Mexico. Beautiful Island. The guide told me he wants to start his own business but the 3 men/families who own the island control everything and they won't give him permission. Now they don't really OWN the island but they control all the business that goes on there. That needs to be broken up.

But wouldn't Republicans disagree with me? Wouldn't that be government regulating the free market? Those 3 families earned the right to control that island and how dare the government take what they earned.

Same with North Korea. Kim Jung's ancestors remind me of the Dutton's on Yellowstone. Their forefathers earned that land and now the rest of the world wants to take it away from them. Modernize it. Kim Jung will keep it the way it was 1000 years ago. Same for the Dutton's.
i'd have started with charley windsor? who died and made him king?

when 1 or a few persons ("corporations are people too" romney) control anything the results are predictable. would we have an immigration "problem" if the peons were treated reasonably by chiquita inc and their puppets?

To be honest, what are you when you visit Canada? A immigrant? No. You're a visitor. A tourist. So the problem is, people from Mexico and South America are coming here and want to stay. Hard to stop. What do you want to do, stop letting Mexican tourists come visit?

So what we need to do is do what we did until Bush stopped. We need to go after illegal employers. If they stop breaking the law then all those Mexicans are is tourists.

ugh. Tourist dont wade across rivers to cut thru razor wire. You DemWitted people is ignorant. Once here (moved far into the Country from the border) a tourist with zero money can’t get back. Not to mention with Children 1-6 yrs old. Tourists dont stay more than 5 months max.

ugh. Tourist dont wade across rivers to cut thru razor wire. You DemWitted people is ignorant. Once here (moved far into the Country from the border) a tourist with zero money can’t get back. Not to mention with Children 1-6 yrs old. Tourists dont stay more than 5 months max.

I understand all that. What I'm saying is we need to take away the thing luring them here. Illegal employers. We know who they are. We used to go after them and back then we didn't have this problem. Why did we stop going after illegals in the 2000's?

Also I believe it was Reagan who started this. It was on his watch migrants stopped going home at the end of fruit picking season. For decades we relied on migrants to come, pick our fruits and veggies, then go home at the end of the season. We were fine with that. But then they started working construction jobs, landscaping jobs, maids, carpenter jobs. In other words jobs Americans would do.

This was all done on purpose. To break unions and to make the rich richer. Hiring illegals steals billions of dollars from the middle class every year. It's the rich doing this to us. They benefit from it the most. And Republicans hate talking about illegal employers.

"Between 1999 and 2003, work-site enforcement operations were scaled back 95 percent by the Immigration and Naturalization Service, which subsequently was merged into the Homeland Security Department. The number of employers prosecuted for unlawfully employing immigrants dropped from 182 in 1999 to four in 2003, and fines collected declined from $3.6 million to $212,000, according to federal statistics.

"In 1999, the United States initiated fines against 417 companies. In 2004, it issued fine notices to three."

The hiring crimes of Illegal Employers are being ignored by the law, and rewarded by the economic systems of the nation.

Biden and Dems opened the gates, the illegals flooded in and now my younger brother is one of the more than 200,000 Americans killed by illegals.

No, the premise is they can't be treated humanely anywhere on earth but in the US where the children are locked in cages with the entire US systemically racist.

At least, that is what democrats tell us.

How stupid and racist are you?? The border has always been "open" because you allow people to travel to the USA from all over the world.

The premise is that these people are refugees fleeing from problems in their home countries. Many of the problems they're fleeing from are the direct result of the USA's treatment of the governments of Latin America countries, propping up corrupt right wing dictators in the region. "Better dead than red" wasn't just a bumper sticker.

These drug running criminals have given aid and comfort to Cartels, and smugglers, because they get a cut of the profits, and Republicans governments didn't care. After all, it was only poor racial minorities who were getting addicted in large numbers.

Go back to the 1980's and look at the "Iran Contra Scandal", wherein Republican operatives were literally arming America's enemies, who were flooding American cities with cocaine. Oliver North and his merry band of "patriots".

Why is it that Americans who set out to shred the Constitution, and institute anti-democratic policies always wrap themselves in the flag and call themselves "patriots"? And Republican voters fall for their lies every single time.

Nonsense about Biden.

And the point is, should we be enemies with them or do business with them an hope the carrot is more effective than the stick?

They are the ones that declared us an enemy, and to my knowledge that hasn't changed. That said, xiden is supposedly trying to buy their oil because he's trying to destroy our oil industry the same way Venezuela did to theirs.

How stupid and racist are you?? The border has always been "open" because you allow people to travel to the USA from all over the world.

The premise is that these people are refugees fleeing from problems in their home countries. Many of the problems they're fleeing from are the direct result of the USA's treatment of the governments of Latin America countries, propping up corrupt right wing dictators in the region. "Better dead than red" wasn't just a bumper sticker.

These drug running criminals have given aid and comfort to Cartels, and smugglers, because they get a cut of the profits, and Republicans governments didn't care. After all, it was only poor racial minorities who were getting addicted in large numbers.

Go back to the 1980's and look at the "Iran Contra Scandal", wherein Republican operatives were literally arming America's enemies, who were flooding American cities with cocaine. Oliver North and his merry band of "patriots".

Why is it that Americans who set out to shred the Constitution, and institute anti-democratic policies always wrap themselves in the flag and call themselves "patriots"? And Republican voters fall for their lies every single time.
So you would say that RFK is the MAGA face of a DNC version of Trump since he agrees with me?

I mean really, we are discussing illegal immigration, not immigration

Get a grip sweetie.

They are the ones that declared us an enemy, and to my knowledge that hasn't changed. That said, xiden is supposedly trying to buy their oil because he's trying to destroy our oil industry the same way Venezuela did to theirs.

Our oil? You mean the oil companies oil? They sell it on the world market. Not to you cheap. If only they did. That'd be great huh? Could you imagine if the oil companies cared about anything other than maximizing profits?

No dipstick, republicans wouldn't disagree. Those 3 families are violating the rights of folks like your guide. You only have a right to control what's yours.

So you would say that RFK is the MAGA face of a DNC version of Trump since he agrees with me?

I mean really, we are discussing illegal immigration, not immigration

Get a grip sweetie.

The proper term is illegal migration, it's done by illegal aliens, and enabled by this regime.

No dipstick, republicans wouldn't disagree. Those 3 families are violating the rights of folks like your guide. You only have a right to control what's yours.

So you think the Dutton's are wrong for keeping developers out of Montana? Sounds like Yellowstone to me. The Dutton's can't own all that land and hold progress up. Imminent domain. They are holding up oil pipelines, condos a airports. Resorts, real estate developers. Just one family can't own all that.

How is it different? Because they're white?

Our oil? You mean the oil companies oil? They sell it on the world market. Not to you cheap. If only they did. That'd be great huh? Could you imagine if the oil companies cared about anything other than maximizing profits?

Stop attributing words to me that I didn't say. And increased supply in any market puts downward pressure on prices.

The proper term is illegal migration, it's done by illegal aliens, and enabled by this regime.

Like I've shown you idiots before, it was Reagan who started turning a blind eye on illega employers hiring undocumented workers. And you defend them when they are caught. They were given fake id's you say.

Knowing they know those people are illegals. Paying them under the table. Not paying taxes. You god damn idiot.

Started on Reagan's watch but look what Bush did

"Between 1999 and 2003, work-site enforcement operations were scaled back 95 percent by the Immigration and Naturalization Service, which subsequently was merged into the Homeland Security Department. The number of employers prosecuted for unlawfully employing immigrants dropped from 182 in 1999 to four in 2003, and fines collected declined from $3.6 million to $212,000, according to federal statistics.

Wonder why he would do that? We know illegals hurt labor. We know illegals help illegal employers, aka THE RICH maximize profits. The rich and these corporations are stealing billions from the middle class.

Do you know who's against this and has been even when you were saying they were only here doing jobs Americans won't do? Unions. So don't blame us for this. Blame Republicans.

But Reagan put an end to that. His 1986 amnesty program, combined with his aggressive war on organized labor (begun in 1981), in effect told both employers and non-citizens that there would be few penalties and many rewards to increasing the US labor pool (and thus driving down wages) with undocumented immigrants. A million people a year continued to come across our southern border, but they stopped returning to Latin America every fall because instead of seasonal work they were able to find permanent jobs.

The magnet drawing them? Illegal Employers.

Stop attributing words to me that I didn't say. And increased supply in any market puts downward pressure on prices.

If we buy from Venesuela that sort of solves our Russia problem no?

And wouldn't us buying from another source bring prices down from our usual suppliers?

And we can sit on our oil. Use theirs first until they don't have any more.

Our oil isn't going anywhere.

Downward pressure on prices? Isn't that what we want as oil consumers? Are you now crying that oil companies aren't making enough? I'm lost. Clarify what you are saying.

So you think the Dutton's are wrong for keeping developers out of Montana? Sounds like Yellowstone to me. The Dutton's can't own all that land and hold progress up. Imminent domain. They are holding up oil pipelines, condos a airports. Resorts, real estate developers. Just one family can't own all that.

How is it different? Because they're white?

You mean off their land? Didn't I say you have a right to control what's yours? The Duttons just want to keep what's theirs. The developers can build elsewhere, it's a big country.

Like I've shown you idiots before, it was Reagan who started turning a blind eye on illega employers hiring undocumented workers. And you defend them when they are caught. They were given fake id's you say.

Knowing they know those people are illegals. Paying them under the table. Not paying taxes. You god damn idiot.

Started on Reagan's watch but look what Bush did

Wonder why he would do that? We know illegals hurt labor. We know illegals help illegal employers, aka THE RICH maximize profits. The rich and these corporations are stealing billions from the middle class.

Do you know who's against this and has been even when you were saying they were only here doing jobs Americans won't do? Unions. So don't blame us for this. Blame Republicans.

But Reagan put an end to that. His 1986 amnesty program, combined with his aggressive war on organized labor (begun in 1981), in effect told both employers and non-citizens that there would be few penalties and many rewards to increasing the US labor pool (and thus driving down wages) with undocumented immigrants. A million people a year continued to come across our southern border, but they stopped returning to Latin America every fall because instead of seasonal work they were able to find permanent jobs.

The magnet drawing them? Illegal Employers.

Feel free to show where I've ever defended an employer who is being prosecuted or fined for hiring illegals, or assuming I agree with everything republicans do.

You mean off their land? Didn't I say you have a right to control what's yours? The Duttons just want to keep what's theirs. The developers can build elsewhere, it's a big country.

Nope. And that's why the government and outside groups are trying to use imminent domain.

I don't know if those three families in Cozumel "OWN" the island like the Dutton's OWN most of Montana. They certainly control the island like the Dutton's control their land.

Those Mexicans fought for it and won it now who is that guide to take what they killed for?

We can go deeper and deeper. There are strong political families all over our nation. Like political mafia chieftains. In California the Pelosi's/Newsome/Feinstein/brown family trees rule it. We see what they did to that state as they have a vice lock on it. whether you are for or against it. Most areas have these families no matter their politics. And even if the other side has little power, they still have a say with their families. For all wet their beaks. It is like Dukes and Duchesses.

Forum List

Back