I never thought I would hear another democrat say we need to take back control of the border

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

But is RFK really a democrat?

It's one of those Dolezel moments that confuses me.

rachel-dolezal.jpg

I would ask a democrat if RFK is considered a real democrat or just the JFK face of white supremacy but they won't even tell me that Dolezel is a woman.........................she is a woman, right?

I feel so confused.

rachel-dolezal.jpg

I would ask a democrat if RFK is considered a real democrat or just the JFK face of white supremacy but they won't even tell me she is a woman.........................she is a woman, right?

I feel so confused.
Don't worry, the party elite will deal with him and flush him out just like they did Bernie, who wasn't really a democrat at all.

Well I guess they see that illegal immigration has moved into the top three concerns in the US.

That and unlike other issues that the dems can gaslight folks on they can't scratch dirt over the pile of shit that is the dem immigration policy.....The public sees who is at fault with crystal clarity.

In contrast "climate change" is like 16th or some shit so they can't hang their hat on that anymore.....Dead issue.

Don't worry, the party elite will deal with him and flush him out just like they did Bernie, who wasn't really a democrat at all.

Now I see democrat mayors all across the country have melt downs declaring a border emergency, like this nitwit above, but none of them suggest securing the border to fix it

No, they just want more money.

Yep, just print more money, what could possibly go wrong besides continued massive soul crushing inflation we already have now?

Sounds like a plan Stan.

Well I guess they see that illegal immigration has moved into the top three concerns in the US.

That and unlike other issues that the dems can gaslight folks on they can't scratch dirt over the pile of shit that is the dem immigration policy.....The public sees who is at fault with crystal clarity.

In contrast "climate change" is like 16th or some shit so they can't hang their hat on that anymore.....Dead issue.

Democrats would just blame immigration on Climate change.

rachel-dolezal.jpg

I would ask a democrat if RFK is considered a real democrat or just the JFK face of white supremacy but they won't even tell me that Dolezel is a woman.........................she is a woman, right?

I feel so confused.

i don't know any"dolezel" but rfk needs a family intervention.

the border should, and could be controlled (as opposed to "closed") by removing the incentives for hiring them.

immigrants are people and should be treated humanely.

i don't know any"dolezel" but rfk needs a family intervention.
the border should, and could be controlled (as opposed to "closed") by removing the incentives for hiring them.
immigrants are people and should be treated humanely.
The border needs to be CLOSED.
Migrants can be treated humanely...in MEXICO.

rachel-dolezal.jpg

I feel so confused.
He's not a Democrat. Even though he plays one on TV.

Find some way to force these countries these migrants are coming from to take care of their people so they don't have a reason to immigrate
That's an argument us liberals have been making since the 2000's.

But here's the other side of the argument. We've been sanctioning these bad countries. This hurts the citizens the most. And they are the ones trying to get in to the USA. So we are considering lifting sactions on countries like Venesuela because it's not working. Perhaps if we do business with them it will make life better for their people.

Another reason we want to be friends with South America is because if we don't, China and Russia will.

Too late now. Our country is already fucked.

Exactly. No one even knows for sure how many it would include but talk of "flying them home humanely" up above. WTH? Can you imagine? 10million? 25million? 40million? women children and criminal men mixed in from all over South America, Hatii, ME, China wherever!

Expect me to pay for that? I payed for Trump and his slowdown of open borders.

That's an argument us liberals have been making since the 2000's.

But here's the other side of the argument. We've been sanctioning these bad countries. This hurts the citizens the most. And they are the ones trying to get in to the USA. So we are considering lifting sactions on countries like Venesuela because it's not working. Perhaps if we do business with them it will make life better for their people.

Another reason we want to be friends with South America is because if we don't, China and Russia will.
I have no problem with us working with other countries instead of trying to be the world's police force because that hasn't been working. Ironically enough, isolating a country is a good way to keep a dictator in power.

Forum List

Back