Why Do We Have To Take Care Of All Of These Illegals?? Aren't They Supposed To Take Care Of Themselves When They Choose To Come Here?

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
New York is crying about this horrible humanitarian-crisis that they've created.

They're struggling to take care of all of their new voters. They've run out of money and places to put them.
Many of them are living on the streets.
The media is calling for President Biden to declare a humanitarian-disaster. He of course lied and said that he had already done that.

No he didn't.

Excuse me if I'm mistaken, but when did it become a necessity to take care of people who come to the United States?
All of the other crap that this administration is doing is just a distraction from the massive damage that Biden's open borders policies are causing.
Several years ago the costs for taking care of illegals was $132 billion/yr.
I can only imagine what this criminal operation (human-trafficking operation) is costing us.
Not to mention the fact that it is becoming so disorganized that it's causing extreme hardship for these poor sanctuary cities that voted for this mess.

New York is crying about this horrible humanitarian-crisis that they've created.

They're struggling to take care of all of their new voters. They've run out of money and places to put them.
The media is calling for President Biden to declare a humanitarian-disaster. He of course lied and said that he had already done that.

No he didn't.

Excuse me if I'm mistaken, but when did it become a necessity to take care of people who come to the United States?
All of the other crap that this administration is doing is just a distraction from the massive damage that Biden's open borders policies are causing.
I can only imagine what this criminal operation (human-trafficking operation) is costing us.
Not to mention the fact that it is becoming so disorganized that it's causing extreme hardship for these poor sanctuary cities that voted for this mess.

They're not "illegals"
ergo the premise of your post is stupid.

No he didn't.

There is no such thing as an illegal person. And why do you care? They make minimum wage. So what. This is just a right wing bullshit fluff piece!

Forum List

Back