I never thought I would hear another democrat say we need to take back control of the border

That would take the money out of all drugs and the economy would really collapse overnight.
Only if the government charged less than the street price. If they're more expensive, the black market will still thrive.

Only if the government charged less than the street price. If they're more expensive, the black market will still thrive.

i place great value on NOT being jailed or cheated (or worse) by a street dealer. a little more at the dispensdary for a pure, consistent product is worth the premium.

i've had my "weed card" since the operation last christmas. not bad and i don't abuse it. louisiana requires a medical excuse so we still have a problem with suburban kids lined up at the street dealer. and street dealers.
A medical excuse? I remember Michigan started out that way. I told the "doctor" on staff at the dispensary that I had aches from college wrestling. APPROVED. You could tell him anything and he'd give you a card.

We no longer require a doctor but recreational is more expensive and not as good.

But I only got my card once. I don't want to be on a list of weed heads.

How can you "abuse" your weed card? LOL. Maybe by buying and selling to people who don't have a card? That's what I did in the beginning. My "caregiver" needed patients. So I got a great deal from him. $100 an ounce. So I went into business for myself. My friends bought from me for $150-$200 an ounce.

I have a friend trying to grow now. First of all, too late. Secondly, he sucks. Shit won't stay lit. Didn't get that high off it. Loser. LOL. He's lucky his cousin sells weed to people in states who haven't made weed legal yet.

States that ban abortion and won't sell weed have been a boom for Michigan. Our citizens are legally growing pot and someone from your state comes to Michigan, and drives the shit across state lines. Please, I hope the red states keep it illegal.

Also our abortion clinics are over run with whores from those red states that banned abortion.

A medical excuse? I remember Michigan started out that way. I told the "doctor" on staff at the dispensary that I had aches from college wrestling. APPROVED. You could tell him anything and he'd give you a card.

We no longer require a doctor but recreational is more expensive and not as good.

But I only got my card once. I don't want to be on a list of weed heads.

How can you "abuse" your weed card? LOL. Maybe by buying and selling to people who don't have a card? That's what I did in the beginning. My "caregiver" needed patients. So I got a great deal from him. $100 an ounce. So I went into business for myself. My friends bought from me for $150-$200 an ounce.

I have a friend trying to grow now. First of all, too late. Secondly, he sucks. Shit won't stay lit. Didn't get that high off it. Loser. LOL. He's lucky his cousin sells weed to people in states who haven't made weed legal yet.

States that ban abortion and won't sell weed have been a boom for Michigan. Our citizens are legally growing pot and someone from your state comes to Michigan, and drives the shit across state lines. Please, I hope the red states keep it illegal.

Also our abortion clinics are over run with whores from those red states that banned abortion.
Grow your own.... You can grow some pretty buff stuff if you know how

Grow your own.... You can grow some pretty buff stuff if you know how
After watching him and many others try and fail, I'll pass. It takes a lot of time, attention and work. My idiot friend doing it now, doesn't work. So he has nothing but time. The idiot skipped a couple steps. Thought he could go without a few vital nutrients.

And I've seen guys make A LOT of money and still stop doing it because it was too much work. And at the time it wasn't legal. Now it is as long as you only have 12 plants? Or something like that.

Yea, I've seen a lot of guys try it. You have to have a green thumb.

You know what I did yesterday? I went in and purchased a $6 pre roll. That may seem expensive for a joint but by the time it's gone I will have gotten high 3 times. Or 2 days worth. If I can just go buy good weed for $3 a day, I'll pass on wasting my time trying to grow my own.

P.S. I think my friend might have shitty seeds. If you start with a shitty seed you will have shitty weed. That matters right? I think he needs to go find some better seeds. It's not like all seeds are created equal right? I think he needs to get the seeds Snoop Dog uses to grow his shit. LOL.

But is RFK really a democrat?

It's one of those Dolezel moments that confuses me.

rachel-dolezal.jpg

I would ask a democrat if RFK is considered a real democrat or just the JFK face of white supremacy but they won't even tell me that Dolezel is a woman.........................she is a woman, right?

I feel so confused.
What does he mean by taking back control of the Southern border? Sounds like a bunch of empty words to me unless he gets specific about exactly what he wants to do. Even Republicans talk a good game but what would they specifically do?

... Imports of U.S. semi-automatic firearms jumped from an average of about 3,600 per year in the 2010s to more than 10,000 in 2021, and nearly 20,000 in 2022.

We discuss the case of Guatemala and examine the impact that American guns are having on the country.

20,000 guns in a country with 17,000,000 people doesn't make a difference ... 17,000,000 guns in a country with 17,000,000 people will change things there ...

... it can't get any worse ...

Simply legalize all Drugs...
Once the government builds and runs it's own meth labs that will be the end of it.

Meth comes from Big Pharm ... and our Government obeys Big Pharm ...

So far, it's a mixed bag here in Oregon ... we're saving tons of tax dollars but we have to put up with open drug use in our streets and public schools ...

The idea was to take first time offenders and send them to drug rehab ... and they'd get clean without a criminal record ... the problem is no much drug rehab and less money to pay of it ... prisons are still cheaper than treatment ...

Build more prisons ... don't forget we're locking up illegal aliens as well ...

20,000 guns in a country with 17,000,000 people doesn't make a difference ... 17,000,000 guns in a country with 17,000,000 people will change things there ...

Hell we have 51,000,000 guns for every 17,000,000 people. LOL.

My solution in Afganistan was to arm all the woman. No man can see what she's carrying under her burka. And if a couple women are willing to sacrifice themselves and kill a man who tries to rape her, then men would probably think twice about raping women.

It's like how in America there are hidden cameras everywhere. Makes people think twice about stealing. It's amazing how so many stupid people forget or don't think and next thing you know they are being paid a visit by the cops.

Did you hear about the Real Estate agent who was caught drinking the milk out of the carton? I have a theory that while the story might be true, I am willing to bet that it was just a local story that the milk industry picked up and made national. Because milk sales are down big time. What's beating them up? Soy milk, almond milk and believe it or not, water is killing them. People buy water not milk. So I remember watching this nothingburger story on the national news and I thought, "is this really national news?" Of course it's not. But the milk industry shared it with a news channel and one night maybe the news didn't have a lot to talk about so they filled their last 2 minutes with this story. NO WAY a guy caught on camera drinking milk out of his customers milk container is national news.

US-made semi-automatic guns are pouring into other countries at record levels,

weapons sales to Guatemala have been among the steepest of any nation. Imports of U.S. semi-automatic firearms jumped from an average of about 3,600 per year in the 2010s to more than 10,000 in 2021, and nearly 20,000 in 2022.

We discuss the case of Guatemala and examine the impact that American guns are having on the country.
Apocalypto in Acapulco

The Latinx need a more modern way to killing off one another, instead of that old-fashioned way of chopping off the victim's head and tearing out his heart.

That's an argument us liberals have been making since the 2000's.

But here's the other side of the argument. We've been sanctioning these bad countries. This hurts the citizens the most. And they are the ones trying to get in to the USA. So we are considering lifting sactions on countries like Venesuela because it's not working. Perhaps if we do business with them it will make life better for their people.

Another reason we want to be friends with South America is because if we don't, China and Russia will.

Venezuela's leaders are the ones that fucked over their own people and are still doing so. They did exactly what xiden is trying to do to us.

i don't know any"dolezel" but rfk needs a family intervention.

the border should, and could be controlled (as opposed to "closed") by removing the incentives for hiring them.

immigrants are people and should be treated humanely.
They aren't immigrants. Immigrants get PERMISSION to come into our country. Do you call burglers, house guests?

Good grief

They aren't immigrants. Immigrants get PERMISSION to come into our country. Do you call burglers, house guests?

Good grief
To be honest, what are you when you visit Canada? A immigrant? No. You're a visitor. A tourist. So the problem is, people from Mexico and South America are coming here and want to stay. Hard to stop. What do you want to do, stop letting Mexican tourists come visit?

So what we need to do is do what we did until Bush stopped. We need to go after illegal employers. If they stop breaking the law then all those Mexicans are is tourists.

Good grief
i rather suspect that those employment recruiting offices in teguchigalpa are seen as a form of "invitation. " is it possible to tell them no without letting them die in overheated trucks?

as for treating them humanely? it costs less than sadism, so why not act christian?

Forum List

Back