i never had a female coworker deliver food to my desk before

she was making pizza in the breakroom and brought me a piece all the way to my desk. She could have just told me it would be ready in 10 minds

i think she wants to me naked

we never had a social interaction before today. I think my curly hair is laying the right way
I dont know if anyone here ever bothered to tell you... But in all seriousness... There is something very fucking wrong with you. Seriously... You should talk to someone about it. Not here though... Clearly that isn't helping. I'm talking "professional help". If not for you; do it for the next woman who confuses you. A rape charge wont improve your situation. I swear...

No one woman is doing all of that unless she has some attraction
Talk to a professional... You'll thank me one day...

So, did you thank sugar tits for her thoughtfulness?

I sure did. That maybe the most shocking thing I ever experienced. A woman I barley know walks all the way to my cubicle to bring me something out of the breakroom

Maybe she said to herself..........."this is my chance to talk to him" I was actually expecting her ugly girlfriend to bring me the pizza so it was a nice surprise:)

she was making pizza in the breakroom and brought me a piece all the way to my desk. She could have just told me it would be ready in 10 minds

we never had a social interaction before today. I think my curly hair is laying the right way
I dont know if anyone here ever bothered to tell you... But in all seriousness... There is something very fucking wrong with you. Seriously... You should talk to someone about it. Not here though... Clearly that isn't helping. I'm talking "professional help". If not for you; do it for the next woman who confuses you. A rape charge wont improve your situation. I swear...

No one woman is doing all of that unless she has some attraction
Talk to a professional... You'll thank me one day...

Shave my back

A babe gives you a slice of pizza and your fevered brain interprets it as a "woman bringing you food"? You need therapy.

A babe gives you a slice of pizza and your fevered brain interprets it as a "woman bringing you food"? You need therapy.

Yes instead of having me come get it myself she prepared and brought it to me and DONT KNOW ME. So that is her way of trying to get to know me

Yes instead of having me come get it myself she prepared and brought it to me and DONT KNOW ME. So that is her way of trying to get to know me

Maybe...... maybe. Or maybe she drew the shortest straw.

She's pregnant and wants to blame YOU!

If you move quickly you wont know for sure until after it's born!

Someone thinks every woman wants him and the world revolves around him. So sad.
Now I know who this song was all about......
(He probably even thinks this POST is about him) :abgg2q.jpg:

Last edited:
Tastes

She probably didn't want you to see the "special" ingredient she added.
Like anchovy?
Yep, kinda fishy, no doubt.

Or maybe she felt guilty for eating all those carbs..... couldnt just throw it away.
But on the other hand, if you have a feeling about it, just invite her out for pizza after work one day... because you already know she likes pizza. and be nice.

Forum List

Back