i never had a female coworker deliver food to my desk before

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
she was making pizza in the breakroom and brought me a piece all the way to my desk. She could have just told me it would be ready in 10 minds

i think she wants to me naked

we never had a social interaction before today. I think my curly hair is laying the right way

If you act at work like you do here....

Check it for poison.

she was making pizza in the breakroom and brought me a piece all the way to my desk. She could have just told me it would be ready in 10 minds

we never had a social interaction before today. I think my curly hair is laying the right way

Should have said "Thanks, sweetmeat" and slapped her on the ass.

Never mind what the HR department says, women like that kinda stuff

:04:

She probably didn't want you to see the "special" ingredient she added.

probably a former male....thats why you are attracted to "her"...

Tastes

She probably didn't want you to see the "special" ingredient she added.
Like anchovy?

My guess it was the piece someone dropped on the floor and spit all over and they all said: give it to that clueless fuckwit at the desk so full of himself! I bet they were in tears laughing as you ate it!

me thinks its some hidden attraction. she had to do a lot of walking to get to my desk

I dont know if anyone here ever bothered to tell you... But in all seriousness... There is something very fucking wrong with you. Seriously... You should talk to someone about it. Not here though... Clearly that isn't helping. I'm talking "professional help". If not for you; do it for the next woman who confuses you. A rape charge wont improve your situation. I swear...

I dont know if anyone here ever bothered to tell you... But in all seriousness... There is something very fucking wrong with you. Seriously... You should talk to someone about it. Not here though... Clearly that isn't helping. I'm talking "professional help". If not for you; do it for the next woman who confuses you. A rape charge wont improve your situation. I swear...

No one woman is doing all of that unless she has some attraction

Forum List

Back