I Need To Ask This Question To All Biden Supporters Before I Go Mad

Do you not understand what "the issues" are, and what different people think of them?

No, that's why I'm asking you. TELL ME!!! Maybe Coyote can give me an actual answer instead of this crap because even though she's a liberal she doesn't do this bullshit.
Tell you what? You don't know where Democrats and liberals stand on the issues?

Are you serious? How can you not know that?
Because this one is dumb as dirt. Constant bad faith arguments. Pretends to not understand politics. There's nothing to be gained here for you.

If Trump was a dictator he'd still be in office. Duh
Then he obviously wasn't a dictator if he couldn't get re-elected. Duh!
Nobody claimed that Trump was a dictator. Dumbass.

EXCEPT YOU, Fuckwit. :1peleas:

View attachment 509300

You were asked why you support Biden. You answered because he was the alternative. That you wanted to continue to live in America, not Trump's dictatorship. There it is in BLACK AND WHITE.

You called Trump a dictator, you said he was building a dictatorship. Well, you know what? Maybe Biddum's a dictator! He's done far more dictatorial things in his 6 months! We need to stop him now before he cements his hold over our democracy! I want to continue to live in America too!

You're a filthy fucking LIAR.

That is so stupid. Republicans want a dictatorship.
59fb4aacd7d77344994e7039306bc46a.jpg

That is the only way they can win as the number of white voters shrink.

Trump definitely wanted a dictatorship.

Screen Shot 2021-07-06 at 12.20.36 AM.png

As usual your list of lies are staggering.
06b680c32f275eb6b07a457ccc7883f9--tea-parties-spelling.jpg
There was no statewide or citywide fraud.
What authorizes you to state that with absolute certainty? Are you willing to state that in writing?

You have no clue how the courts work.

Donald Trump was willing to do anything to win.
If he had been, he'd still be in office, now, wouldn't he?

Michigan Republicans have debunked that.
Oooo! There's my favorite word again!

The 50 organizations were not trying to defeat Trump. They were trying to encourage people to vote.
Too bad I actually READ the fucking Time article, Moran, and have a copy of it where they said the exact opposite.

You were asked why you support Biden. You answered because he was the alternative.
Correct. I wish Bernie had been the alternative, or Warren, but it was Joe. And I didn't whine like a little fucking bitch just because my candidate didn't win his election. And I didn't accuse Joe of stealing it from Bernie. Because I'm an adult with a working brain.

What the fuck are you?
Someone who knows the only reason why you didn't whine like a little fucking bitch and didn't accuse Joe of stealing it from Bernie is because Bernie never had a chance of winning and you know it, just as he never had a chance with Hillary. Bernie didn't lead Joe in popularity 100 to 1, and Bernie wasn't kicking Joe's ass until 4AM when they found several million boxes full of 100% Joe votes. The DNC super-majority fix was in for both Hillary and Joe. Joe was their guy. Another rigged democrat election.

Screen Shot 2021-07-06 at 12.11.15 AM.png

Screen Shot 2021-07-06 at 12.20.36 AM.png

Do you not understand what "the issues" are, and what different people think of them?

No, that's why I'm asking you. TELL ME!!! Maybe Coyote can give me an actual answer instead of this crap because even though she's a liberal she doesn't do this bullshit.

Because this one is dumb as dirt. Constant bad faith arguments. Pretends to not understand politics. There's nothing to be gained here for you.
What I don't know is whether they're just being obtuse, or whether they really are so controlled in their universe that they really don't know.

Their opinions about anyone who doesn't think like them are pretty uniform, so they must believe what they're told to believe about the thoughts of others.

Why on earth do you support him!?!
The alternative? There's your answer. I want to continue living in America, not a dictatorship.
that makes no sense since you're an antirights fascist
You just...say words, don'tcha?
4i6Ckte.gif

Please tell the class in what way am I anti-rights or Fascistic. This should be good. :)
you're an anti-rights fascist because you are selective in what rights a person should have. They are dictated in the bill of rights. You are what every dictator wants to have among their stooges

What I don't know is whether they're just being obtuse, or whether they really are so controlled in their universe that they really don't know.

Their opinions about anyone who doesn't think like them are pretty uniform, so they must believe what they're told to believe about the thoughts of others.
speaking of being Obtuse
it's ironic that you think you aren't

speaking of being Obtuse
You're welcome to point out examples.

I'll wait here.

speaking of being Obtuse

I'll wait here.
what you support
If you support Biden you are definitely obtuse
If you support marxism you are obtuse
If you support anything other than Capitalism you are obtuse

speaking of being Obtuse

I'll wait here.
what you support
Clearly you don't know what the term means.

Someone isn't obtuse because they don't think just like you.

How silly.

speaking of being Obtuse

I'll wait here.
what you support

How silly.
yes dumbass I do know what it means
only an obtuse person wouldn't realize that if you support any of those things goes against your better interest. an obtuse person doesn't realize those are anti freedom positions

speaking of being Obtuse

I'll wait here.
what you support

How silly.
only an obtuse person wouldn't realize that if you support any of those things goes against your better interest. an obtuse person doesn't realize those are anti freedom positions
Once again you demonstrate you don't know the meaning of the word.

Trumpsters. Too funny.

speaking of being Obtuse

I'll wait here.
what you support

How silly.

Trumpsters. Too funny.
This is why you are obtuse. You've been shown why you meet the meaning of obtuse and still deny and deflect

speaking of being Obtuse

I'll wait here.
what you support

How silly.

Trumpsters. Too funny.
This is why you are obtuse. You've been shown why you meet the meaning of obtuse and still deny and deflect
"Obtuse" means to purposely pretend not to see something.

Your examples have been wrong.

Go clean your gun, you are boring.

speaking of being Obtuse

I'll wait here.
what you support

How silly.

Trumpsters. Too funny.

So you don't know what it means

Definition of obtuse

1a: not pointed or acute : BLUNT
b(1)of an angle : exceeding 90 degrees but less than 180 degrees
(2): having an obtuse anglean obtuse triangle— see TRIANGLE ILLUSTRATION
cof a leaf : rounded at the free end
2a: lacking sharpness or quickness of sensibility or intellect : INSENSITIVE, STUPIDHe is too obtuse to take a hint.
b: difficult to comprehend : not clear or precise in thought or expressionIt is also, unfortunately, ill-written, and at times obtuse and often trivial.— Shirley Hazzard

speaking of being Obtuse

I'll wait here.
what you support

How silly.

Trumpsters. Too funny.

So you don't know what it means

Definition of obtuse

1a: not pointed or acute : BLUNT
b(1)of an angle : exceeding 90 degrees but less than 180 degrees
(2): having an obtuse anglean obtuse triangle— see TRIANGLE ILLUSTRATION
cof a leaf : rounded at the free end
2a: lacking sharpness or quickness of sensibility or intellect : INSENSITIVE, STUPIDHe is too obtuse to take a hint.
b: difficult to comprehend : not clear or precise in thought or expressionIt is also, unfortunately, ill-written, and at times obtuse and often trivial.— Shirley Hazzard
Good gawd.

Great, run with that.

Why on earth do you support him!?! You do realize that the Biden/Harris administration is letting people into this country that want us dead and want to take away our rights and make America a communist country right? I just can't seem to understand why you want that as that's not what America is supposed to be or what it's supposed to represent!! Sure, Trump isn't perfect,.. but everything that he said he was going to do he got done, and even though he's not the sitting president anymore, he went to the border anyways because the spawn of Satan Kamala Harris refused to and she hasn't done anything since becoming VP and neither has Biden come to think of it.

Okay, this is why we can't take your side seriously on the immigration debate... because you say crazy shit like this.

Trump took a problem that was already under control and turned it into a crisis. Now Biden has to clean it up.. Like he has to clean up all the other messes Trump made.

Forum List

Back