I Need To Ask This Question To All Biden Supporters Before I Go Mad

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
Why on earth do you support him!?! You do realize that the Biden/Harris administration is letting people into this country that want us dead and want to take away our rights and make America a communist country right? I just can't seem to understand why you want that as that's not what America is supposed to be or what it's supposed to represent!! Sure, Trump isn't perfect,.. but everything that he said he was going to do he got done, and even though he's not the sitting president anymore, he went to the border anyways because the spawn of Satan Kamala Harris refused to and she hasn't done anything since becoming VP and neither has Biden come to think of it.

It's just the people controlling him that are destroying this country, but since he wants to make it look like he's the mastermind behind it, of course he's not going to take a bloody cognition test. I mean just please help me to understand your reasonings. Do you just not understand all this or are you just all asleep!?

For those of you who don't know, I have special needs and I am mentally challenged and I understand all this. I even have enough understanding to know this election was stolen, because how on earth does basically the whole fucking country go from red to blue overnight and how on earth did a man who didn't do anything get so many votes!? Plus, there were more votes than the voters themselves. It was the biggest election fraud in US history and all of the evidence doesn't just go away because somebody refuses to look at it or says that it isn't there. What's going on America!?

Why on earth do you support him!?! You do realize that the Biden/Harris administration is letting people into this country that want us dead and want to take away our rights and make America a communist country right? I just can't seem to understand why you want that as that's not what America is supposed to be or what it's supposed to represent!! Sure, Trump isn't perfect,.. but everything that he said he was going to do he got done, and even though he's not the sitting president anymore, he went to the border anyways because the spawn of Satan Kamala Harris refused to and she hasn't done anything since becoming VP and neither has Biden come to think of it.

It's just the people controlling him that are destroying this country, but since he wants to make it look like he's the mastermind behind it, of course he's not going to take a bloody cognition test. I mean just please help me to understand your reasonings. Do you just not understand all this or are you just all asleep!?

For those of you who don't know, I have special needs and I am mentally challenged and I understand all this. I even have enough understanding to know this election was stolen, because how on earth does basically the whole fucking country go from red to blue overnight and how on earth did a man who didn't do anything get so many votes!? Plus, there were more votes than the voters themselves. It was the biggest election fraud in US history and all of the evidence doesn't just go away because somebody refuses to look at it or says that it isn't there. What's going on America!?
Don't hold your breath waiting for an answer from these shit stains.

Mental illness.
You'll know when you have the unfortunate real experience of a face to face 2 second conversation.

Perhaps if you were more familiar with the life experiences, perspectives, priorities and opinions of others, this wouldn't be such a mystery to you.

The fact that people don't agree with you on the above doesn't mean that they're stupid or evil, or that they hate you or America. It simply means that they disagree with you.

This is something most people learn before they reach adulthood.

Potterhead2021

Your OP is a demonstration of great commitment to the Trump political line!

It's a demonstration of how far over the edge you're gone personally, and it might serve to bring out some indications of how far off track other Americans have wandered.

From a Canadian's POV, who has no dog in your poltical shitfight, it's bordering on insanity. Really!

You really are an idiot. Communists are no threat to us.You are ignorant and paranoid.

Potterhead2021

Your OP is a demonstration of great commitment to the Trump political line!

It's a demonstration of how far over the edge you're gone personally, and it might serve to bring out some indications of how far off track other Americans have wandered.

From a Canadian's POV, who has no dog in your poltical shitfight, it's bordering on insanity. Really!
I was wondering why you're not on CanadaMessageBoard.
It seems you are incapable of stating your opinion without insulting others.

Last edited:
Perhaps if you were more familiar with the life experiences, perspectives, priorities and opinions of others, this wouldn't be such a mystery to you.

The fact that people don't agree with you on the above doesn't mean that they're stupid or evil, or that they hate you or America. It simply means that they disagree with you.

The OP stands out as a demonstration of the degree on insanity being accepted by that Trump supporter at least.

Do many of the others actually go that far?
How many Americans are willing to accept that level of 'braindead' stupidity?

Well then you obviously have a death wish and haven't listened to a thing I said. But whatever. Like you said, it's America and if you want people controlling your life and threatening it then be my guest.
Nobody controls my life. I do my work, I pay my taxes I obey the laws of the land.
It is u that have taxes so high. Blue cities need to be removed form the earth.

The OP stands out as a demonstration of the degree on insanity being accepted by that Trump supporter at least.

Do many of the others actually go that far?
How many Americans are willing to accept that level of 'braindead' stupidity?
When's the last time a Black person came out of nowhere and punched you in the head?

Nobody controls my life. I do my work, I pay my taxes I obey the laws of the land.

You still don't get it and you never will so why should I even waste my breath with you. :rolleyes:

Yeah, but the thing is that they can never seem to provide me with reasons why though.

You really are an idiot. Communists are no threat to us.You are ignorant and paranoid.

And if you really believe that then you need to get the heck out of here and move to China. Then you'll see how much communism really is your friend.

Forum List

Back