I Miss Xenophon

Yes, Xenophon is honest. It's a rare quality at USMB and indicative of character.

Oh I wouldn't say honesty is a rare quality. In no specific order:

I mean EZ, Del, Elvis, Radio, Avg Joe, Crimson, Gunny, Jillian, Coyote, Article 15, American Horse, Luissa, Jon, Oscar Wao, Father Time, Newby, Care4all, Intense, Silky, geauxtohell, xotoxi, Dr Grump, Goldcatt, Missourian, Barb, Hjmick, California Girl, Diuretic, Divecon, Navy1960, Toro, Polk, Colin, Bootneck, Ravi, Dude, Sarah G, Kwc57, Dr House, eagleseven, editec, dilloduck, JW Frogen, Woyzeck, SFC Ollie, Shogun, Zoom Boing, thedoctorisin, Tom Clancy, Strollingbones, Shadow, Harry Dresden, Big Fizz, Bodecea, BasicGreatguy, and many others are all honest people. I may not always agree with all of them, but they are honest people.

In fact, I think most of the people at USMB are honest. I think you have seemed to confuse honesty with those with whom you agree with.

I think you have misjudged many of your fellow posters to think it is a rare quality. Many great people of great character post here at USMB. :cool:

Your credibility is shot...and I highlighted why.

He did leave me off the list, so I'd say it's a wash. :)

Oh I wouldn't say honesty is a rare quality. In no specific order:

I mean EZ, Del, Elvis, Radio, Avg Joe, Crimson, Gunny, Jillian, Coyote, Article 15, American Horse, Luissa, Jon, Oscar Wao, Father Time, Newby, Care4all, Intense, Silky, geauxtohell, xotoxi, Dr Grump, Goldcatt, Missourian, Barb, Hjmick, California Girl, Diuretic, Divecon, Navy1960, Toro, Polk, Colin, Bootneck, Ravi, Dude, Sarah G, Kwc57, Dr House, eagleseven, editec, dilloduck, JW Frogen, Woyzeck, SFC Ollie, Shogun, Zoom Boing, thedoctorisin, Tom Clancy, Strollingbones, Shadow, Harry Dresden, Big Fizz, Bodecea, BasicGreatguy, and many others are all honest people. I may not always agree with all of them, but they are honest people.

In fact, I think most of the people at USMB are honest. I think you have seemed to confuse honesty with those with whom you agree with.

I think you have misjudged many of your fellow posters to think it is a rare quality. Many great people of great character post here at USMB. :cool:

Your credibility is shot...and I highlighted why.

He did leave me off the list, so I'd say it's a wash. :)

He didn't leave you off the list. You're here: "and many others."

I used to call him "Xenophone"

*sniff*

Come back Little Sheba!!

Just another hack with "cookie cutter" right wing-politics as far as I could see.

revolver-gun-cookie-cutter-.jpg

Last edited:
Dang he's actually gone.. he was just releasing photo's on the Gals of the USMB... Strolling & Echo...:disbelief:

Forum List

Back