I might vote for Hillary Clinton now!

P@triot, post: 7797554
Not one negative word about Obama's blood-dripping war mongering...

What Obama blood-dripping war mongering? If you don't like war-mongers definitely do not vote for any Republican President or member of Congress.

cereal_killer, post: 15086409
They covered him 24/7 with lies Synth.

What lies? Name one lie the media said about Trump.

If the Media was lying why is Trump pivoting as you say now in the general. Trump played to racists and bigots to win the nomination. The media did not put words in his mouth.

When he mocked a reporter with a disability live an on national TV Trump showed exactly the monster that Trump is. The media did not edit or fabricate that clip. He should have been done right then. And what he said about McCain is exactly what he said and meant to say.

Everything he said during the primaries was to appeal to a certain group. Now there are not enough of them to win the general election.

amethyst, post: 15087727
Feds Holding Summits for Lesbian Farmers

The all-day summit will teach lesbian and transgender hillbillies how to get subsidies from the government like rural housing loans and “community facility grants.” Bullying will also be discussed.

(sarcasm) lesbian milk mustache commercial in the works?

So you could not tell the truth about the report you supposedly read:

AMETHYST SAID:
huge grants are being awarded to lesbian farmers in a so called effort to force the area to embrace being different. the reality is they want to dillute that conservative block.

There are no huge grants being awarded to lesbian farmers. The USDA and other volunteer organizations are teaching the gay farmer community how to apply for grants that every farmer is entitled to apply for.

Your stretching of the facts shows you favor discrimination against gays.

Stands to figure.

look, i am not trying to destroy cruz. i want you to briefly view this through my eyes. cruz would not have blazed a trail to the whitehouse. he would have joined romney and mccain as nominees of the past. you need democrats/independents to win the white too for there are more registered democrats, and then you need extra cause the democrats cheat. just google "ted cruz creepy." democrats and most bernistas would never have voted for him. read the comments:

Just Seriously Creeps Me Out - Democratic Underground

as for volunteering, hosting fundraisers first.

let me tell you about polk county. at the daytona trump rally, the party was proud to announce that trump had won the straw poll in polk county. this is significant for the I-4 corridor has solidly voted democrat. trump did that.

Again, this "creepy" bullshit is just a shallow personal criticism that is patently juvenile and sophomoric. One of the "creepiest-looking" presidents we have ever had was Abraham Lincoln... he's also one of the greatest. How someone LOOKS shouldn't have a damn thing to do with anything... and it's not like Trump is the epitome of "good looks!"

Now... NONE of us know how well Ted Cruz would have fared had he won the nomination. We can SPECULATE all day long... there is not a way to PROVE anything. The man is an exceptional debater and if you aren't so shallow as to prejudge him by his "creepy looks" he articulates solid principled Conservative values well.

But now, the thing is... the primary is over and he lost. He can't win the nomination now... the primary is over. So why are you stuck here criticizing Cruz as if he is still posing a challenge to Trump? You're actively spending your time digging up articles to show me how Cruz was an inferior choice to Trump as if THAT will make some kind of difference in November... the time to do that was months ago when the primary was happening. Again... the primary is over and there is 0% chance Ted Cruz will be the GOP nominee.

On election night... I promise they are not going to say... Hillary Clinton gets 270 electoral votes but fails to win the presidency because Trump was successful at destroying Ted Cruz! Trump gets zero electoral votes for that. So what is your purpose here? To destroy Ted Cruz completely and unmistakably, forever and ever...; OR to defeat Hillary Clinton in November?

i believe it was you who brought up cruz.
trump won 14 million popular votes and cruz only won 7.8 million. that is what matters here. trump neither destroyed him nor tripped him up. like rubio, he made an ass of himself in the debates. and for that they were punished.

boss, dont take my observations as a personal attack on you. you are quite likeable and engaging. i will certainly drop my criticism of cruz.

hillary is the common enemy. a vote against all democrats is a goal we should both agree on. what say you?
where do we begin to mend fences and find viable solutions? i was watching fox today and watched a guest get cut off "bigly." his solution: for superpacs to bring jill stein front and center to steal hillary votes. ha

amethyst, post: 15087727
Feds Holding Summits for Lesbian Farmers

The all-day summit will teach lesbian and transgender hillbillies how to get subsidies from the government like rural housing loans and “community facility grants.” Bullying will also be discussed.

(sarcasm) lesbian milk mustache commercial in the works?

So you could not tell the truth about the report you supposedly read:

AMETHYST SAID:
huge grants are being awarded to lesbian farmers in a so called effort to force the area to embrace being different. the reality is they want to dillute that conservative block.

There are no huge grants being awarded to lesbian farmers. The USDA and other volunteer organizations are teaching the gay farmer community how to apply for grants that every farmer is entitled to apply for.

Your stretching of the facts shows you favor discrimination against gays.

Stands to figure.

how much money do you think it takes to start a farm?

Limbaugh: Feds thrust lesbians into farming for disturbing reason

“They are trying to bust up one of the last geographically conservative regions in the country; that’s rural America. Rural America happens to be largely conservative. Rural America is made up of self-reliant, rugged individualist types. They happen to be big believers in the Second Amendment. So here comes the Obama Regime with a bunch of federal money, and they’re waving it around, and all you gotta do to get it is be a lesbian and want to be a farmer and they’ll set you up.”

amethyst, post: 15090647

So Limbaugh is your source. It takes as much money to start and run a farm for gay Americans as it does for straight Americans. So you don't have a problem with Federal Grants going to straight people but you do have a problem with Federal grants going to gay people.

You are a bigoted homophobe just like Limbaugh.

Do you actually listen to that pompous asswipe?

He thinks farming is done by horse and plow?

. Limbaugh opined: “I never before in my life knew that lesbians wanted to be farmers. I never knew that lesbians wanted to get behind the horse and the plow and start burrowing.

Limbaugh doesn't know the truth about anything. Why is it an argument that such a liar like Limbagh 'doesn't know something' can be construed as Limbaugh knowing something?

Last edited:
trump won 14 million popular votes and cruz only won 7.8 million. that is what matters here. trump neither destroyed him nor tripped him up. like rubio, he made an ass of himself in the debates. and for that they were punished.

boss, dont take my observations as a personal attack on you. you are quite likeable and engaging. i will certainly drop my criticism of cruz.

hillary is the common enemy. a vote against all democrats is a goal we should both agree on. what say you?
where do we begin to mend fences and find viable solutions? i was watching fox today and watched a guest get cut off "bigly." his solution: for superpacs to bring jill stein front and center to steal hillary votes. ha

How many votes Trump beat Cruz by, has nothing to do with anything now! If Hillary gets 270 electoral votes, they aren't going to give the presidency to Trump because he beat Cruz with 14 million votes. And no, I am not the one calling myself a butthurt Cruz supporter. I'm not the one continuing to pile on with the "creepy" rhetoric or "lyin' ted" bullshit. I'm not the one trying to raise some kind of argument over how many votes Trump and Cruz got. I'm the one pointing out how these things and this strategy isn't going to defeat Hillary.

When people attack Ted Cruz, I do take it personally because they are attacking my political viewpoint. He represents me and when people tell me that he is irrelevant, it's as if they are saying I am irrelevant. This is why it's a really stupid idea for Trumpeteers to be attacking and smearing Ted Cruz. You can get a pass for doing it during the primaries because you're trying to win a contest... but now the contest has been won, you don't have that pass any longer. Now, it's just spiteful vindictiveness for the sake of being ugly. And it is highly offensive to those who support and respect Senator Cruz.

Yes, our common enemy should be Hillary but we can't seem to get you to focus on Hillary because you're all too busy bragging about how you beat Ted Cruz and continuing to kick him in the nuts and be obnoxious to his supporters. It's as if you'd rather destroy Cruz than to defeat Hillary.. and IF that is the game plan, you're going to fail to do both. My enemies include those who want to destroy Conservatism. And I will not support a candidate who is more intent on doing that than defeating Hillary.

Like I've said, Trump has given a couple of really good speeches this past week and continues to show progress in appealing to Conservatives. If he keeps doing this and his supporters can refrain from constantly pissing off Cruz supporters at every turn, he MAY be able to win in November. And it's great that you are personally going to stop attacking Cruz but you need to encourage other Trump supporters to follow that lead. Trump knows and most of you intuitively know that you cannot win in November with the Cruz supporters sitting at home.

Know this.... IF Trump loses the election, it is NOT going to be blamed on Ted Cruz supporters.

amethyst, post: 15090647

So Limbaugh is your source. It takes as much money to start and run a farm for gay Americans as it does for straight Americans. So you don't have a problem with Federal Grants going to straight people but you do have a problem with Federal grants going to gay people.

You are a bigoted homophobe just like Limbaugh.

Do you actually listen to that pompous asswipe?

He thinks farming is done by horse and plow?

. Limbaugh opined: “I never before in my life knew that lesbians wanted to be farmers. I never knew that lesbians wanted to get behind the horse and the plow and start burrowing.

Limbaugh doesn't know the truth about anything. Why is it an argument that such a liar like Limbagh 'doesn't know something' can be construed as Limbaugh knowing something?

i gave you that quote because liberal-word twisting-hysterical-bigotry accusing sheep like yourself bring out my tendency to troll. i know because i used to be like you as a democrat. why? because i was misinformed by my party and the media. the dnc likes us to remain ignorant.rush was a source of opinion not the actual source. btw, your handlers trained you well, everything you say straight off the manual.

here is the cliche, i have had gay friends so dont call me a bigot. what i find offensive is that certain groups of people are pushed ahead of every other american in line at a time when equal opportunity is provided for everyone. i am hispanic and we are last in line for everything. why? because we dont feel entitled nor demand much, rather, we work hard for what we get. well, i hardly worked, but my husband does. ha

in answer to your question, i do listen to rush, hannity, and ingram. hannity in paricular quotes numbers, numbers i need to know. the days of watching snl, trevor, and colbert are over. it isnt funny anymore when these shows attempt to destroy another party for their corporate sponsors. im ashamed of partaking in it all my life.

how long before you wake up? perhaps a hillary presidency will convert you like she did me.

i gave you that quote because liberal-word twisting-hysterical-bigotry accusing sheep like yourself bring out my tendency to troll.

What words have I twisted? I quote your links verbatim. I'm not a liberal. That's why I support Hillary specifically on foreign and diplomatic policy. I simply abhor the ignorance found rampant on the right. The Religious white evangelicals Christians profess too much ignorance for me to ever vote for the way too many hateful bigoted Republican politicians who covet their votes. You know the one's that support Trump.

amethyst, post: 1509289
the days of watching snl, trevor, and colbert are over. it isnt funny anymore

I never watch those programs. Don't know who Trevor is. I have always been intelligent enough to know the difference between comedy and facts based informing myself. You apparently were not that capable. Why do you think you haven't exchanged one set of entertainment for another - Hannity runs a clown show. My god are you duped. Sounds like you've been duped your entire life.

Read all the Congressional documents on a subject like Benghazi. (That's what I do and have done my entire life going back to the Vietnam War era. Think for yourself - not through a biased as hell clown like Hannity.

How many votes Trump beat Cruz by, has nothing to do with anything now! If Hillary gets 270 electoral votes, they aren't going to give the presidency to Trump because he beat Cruz with 14 million votes. And no, I am not the one calling myself a butthurt Cruz supporter. I'm not the one continuing to pile on with the "creepy" rhetoric or "lyin' ted" bullshit. I'm not the one trying to raise some kind of argument over how many votes Trump and Cruz got. I'm the one pointing out how these things and this strategy isn't going to defeat Hillary.

When people attack Ted Cruz, I do take it personally because they are attacking my political viewpoint. He represents me and when people tell me that he is irrelevant, it's as if they are saying I am irrelevant. This is why it's a really stupid idea for Trumpeteers to be attacking and smearing Ted Cruz. You can get a pass for doing it during the primaries because you're trying to win a contest... but now the contest has been won, you don't have that pass any longer. Now, it's just spiteful vindictiveness for the sake of being ugly. And it is highly offensive to those who support and respect Senator Cruz.

Yes, our common enemy should be Hillary but we can't seem to get you to focus on Hillary because you're all too busy bragging about how you beat Ted Cruz and continuing to kick him in the nuts and be obnoxious to his supporters. It's as if you'd rather destroy Cruz than to defeat Hillary.. and IF that is the game plan, you're going to fail to do both. My enemies include those who want to destroy Conservatism. And I will not support a candidate who is more intent on doing that than defeating Hillary.

Like I've said, Trump has given a couple of really good speeches this past week and continues to show progress in appealing to Conservatives. If he keeps doing this and his supporters can refrain from constantly pissing off Cruz supporters at every turn, he MAY be able to win in November. And it's great that you are personally going to stop attacking Cruz but you need to encourage other Trump supporters to follow that lead. Trump knows and most of you intuitively know that you cannot win in November with the Cruz supporters sitting at home.

Know this.... IF Trump loses the election, it is NOT going to be blamed on Ted Cruz supporters.

boss

first of all, i wasnt bragging about how trump won. if i have information to add to the conversation, i will produce it.

i do see your point about cruz bashing still going on. the bernie site i frequent was expounding on cruz's dad and the new york times
today. their final point was a possible hope that morning joe will be exposed.

boss, this election is trumps to win. if he loses, it will be through dnc minion cheating. let me tell you what they did to bernie. i posted articles and video of the following. this is what trump is up against.

1.the dnc would replace bernie office workers, turn down endorsements and change the winning dynamics.

2. delegates had their credetials removed throughout the campaign.

3. at one point, a hillary lawyer called police to remove a sanders delegate chairman for tresspassing. the hillary delegates locked hands with him on the floor in solidarity. i posted that pic

4. sanders delegates were sent letters of wrong times.

some got there at the right time and locked out

a hillary delegate tried to take delegates votes to the parking lot: against the law.

bs delegates were told not to show up.

bs delegates were told to assign their votes to a surrogate.

5. i posted a video of a machine flipping bs votes

6. ca got it the worst. poll workers were misinformed. npp (non partisan) voters were given provisional ballots instead of the right ballot. up to 60 % in some precincts. boxes of uncounted votes shredded.

8. one precinct filmed a video of a boxful of white out votes.

there is more and you did not see what went on in the background at the dnc convention. while cnn spoke of unity, the protesters were threatening to leave the democratic party. jill stein signed up a lot of them. inside, signs that read liar, fraud, im not with her, dnc corruption, and culminating with the hawaii delegation holding up jill stein signs. july 29 was the leave the democratic pary day.

ok, let me tie this up in a pretty bow for you. fox today announced a surge of new republican registrations including the swing states of fl, oh, indiana, and i forgot the other two-maybe virginia. there is a possibilty the bernistas and independents have joined the trump train.

i gave you that quote because liberal-word twisting-hysterical-bigotry accusing sheep like yourself bring out my tendency to troll.

What words have I twisted? I quote your links verbatim. I'm not a liberal. That's why I support Hillary specifically on foreign and diplomatic policy. I simply abhor the ignorance found rampant on the right. The Religious white evangelicals Christians profess too much ignorance for me to ever vote for the way too many hateful bigoted Republican politicians who covet their votes. You know the one's that support Trump.

you support hillary on foreign policy? are you libyan? seriously, who in their right mind would admit that. as for benghazi, did you read how she sat in meetings for hours without ordering extraction of our men as they were dying? did you read the email to her daughter calling it terrorism then telling the media it was a video reaction. did you read how they requested additional security over and over again?

i have serious doubts you read any of it. if you arent a liberal, what are you?

here is the cliche, i have had gay friends so dont call me a bigot.

You support discrimination against gays who want to live and work in rural America. You didn't rant about federal grants in general. You like Limbaugh ranted about government grants to lesbians. You are a bigot. Having a gay friend does not refute your open endorsement of discrimination against gays. You posted it. Are you going to take it back?

amethyst, post: 15099427
as for benghazi, did you read how she sat in meetings for hours without ordering extraction of our men as they were dying

No. Show me where you read that BS.

it wouldnt make a difference to you. i imagine you would be the type to clap as she stated she is for raising taxes on the middle class. are you paid to play?

call me a bigot again and ill put you on ignore.

amethyst, post: 15099427
you support hillary on foreign policy?

You were asked to provide an example where I have liberal-twisted Trump's words.

My support of Hillary Clnton's foreign policy is not liberal twisting Trump's word. Why are you dodging the question?

amethyst, post: 15099538
call me a bigot again and ill put you on ignore.

I am not calling you a bigot. You posted your undeniable support for discrimination of gays in rural America. When the shoe fits wear it.

Run if that is all you can do.

Forum List

Back