I might vote for Hillary Clinton now!

it wouldnt make a difference to you.

Try me. You have nothing truthful for me to read do you? Ambassador Stevens and one American died early in the attack. Stevens was transported to a hospital by Libyan friends where he died of smoke inhalation. There was no time to extract Stevens from the consulate complex. That was State Department property.

The two later deaths occurred at a CIA building. Do you think CIA Director Petraeus sat in meetings for hours without ordering extractions. I think Petraeous ordered whatever could be done to be done. How about you?

Last edited:
boss

im done here. come visit the obama try this again thread. its a disfunctional family that has been together for 16 years. cosmos is a rep that wont support trump. we have a cruz supporter that supports trump. ive got most of the libs on ignore.

Both candidates are crap. However, when it comes to picking one of the two lame choices, I have to look at the larger, long- term picture, not just the four years in office. Based on the long-term picture, I would have to go with Trump or an independent party. If Clinton wins, she will bring in hundreds of thousands more mostly Sunni Muslims. Polls on those coming in have found that the vast majority of them advocate for this nation being an Islamic nation under Sharia law.
Any woman with a basic intelligence who reviews Sharia law will see how it takes away their rights and ushers in a primitive concept that is mandatory to live by, even for non-Muslims. We wouldn't see Islam take over the nation for a few generations, so it obviously wouldn't change our current laws, however, once they have the numbers and politicians, the Constitution would be thrown out and Sharia law put in its place. Our great or, great-great grandchildren would be forced to live under its barbaric principles. I couldn't do that to any of my great or, great-great grandchildren.

^ This. Those who think the islamic problem isn't a problem? You're a fucking idiot. By the time you realize that that it is, it will be too late.

If Trump gets in will he keep his word on immigrants? I don't know. Will clinton keep her word to keep bringing them in? Absolutely. There is no doubt that clinton will be the final nail in the coffin.

I swore I was done voting against someone, voting for the lesser of two evils, voting for someone who wasn't more conservative, and I swore there was no way I'd ever, ever vote for Trump. That was before the now daily slaughter taking place in Europe by raghead savages. If Trump gets in and the only thing he keeps his word on is keeping those fucking monsters out and decimating them, then it is worth voting for him. 'Moderate' muslims in this country need to side with those who will destroy the radicals and they need to reform islam from within. If they choose to remain silent, they are terrorists who must be destroyed.
If you honestly thin Trump will be any better the Clinton when dealing with Islamic terrorism you are stupid. BOTH are fucking horrible

Have you read Trump's anti-terrorism plan or are you, once again, just running off at the mouth?

Might I suggest that you compare, side by side, Clinton's plan versus Trump's plan and explain to us which one is better.

first of all, i wasnt bragging about how trump won. if i have information to add to the conversation, i will produce it.

i do see your point about cruz bashing still going on. the bernie site i frequent was expounding on cruz's dad and the new york times
today. their final point was a possible hope that morning joe will be exposed.

boss, this election is trumps to win. if he loses, it will be through dnc minion cheating. let me tell you what they did to bernie. i posted articles and video of the following. this is what trump is up against...

Well I am not referring to you specifically but when I keep getting the "Trump won with a historic 14 million votes" meme... it sounds like bragging to me. And it really doesn't tell us anything in a field of 17 candidates where Trump got about 40% of the total. We don't know how many of that 14 million could have been Democrats crossing over to ensure patsy candidate for Hillary. Yeah, we're playing a political game with people who have no ethics and nothing is beneath them but our candidate is someone who was in bed with them two years ago.

To me, this election is like voting to put the baby in the blender or voting to put the baby in the microwave. Neither choice is good. Not choosing one doesn't mean I favor the other. Both are awful choices but those ARE the choices.

If Trump loses it will be because he could not unify the party. Plain and simple. And that will not be laid at the feet of Conservatives. It is 100% Trump's responsibility to earn my vote. I think a LOT of Trump supporters know this but they don't want to have to face that reality and they are afraid Trump is going to lose. So they continue to sort of twist the narrative here and keep that 'thought' in your minds... those butthurt Cruz-bots... didn't show up to vote... it's THEIR fault. No... it's TRUMP'S fault... he is the leader... he's the man you nominated... it's HIS job to earn our vote.

amethyst, post: 15099304
there is a possibilty the bernistas and independents have joined the trump train.

Sanders supporters have no reason to vote for Trump. More baggage for idiot Trump. Trump is in debt to Commie China. You know the country where he has his products made.

. ....Trump has a loan of $950 million that was paid for by a few different entities, including the Bank of China and Goldman Sachs.

NYT report: Trump owes money to Bank of China, Goldman Sachs

Both candidates are crap. However, when it comes to picking one of the two lame choices, I have to look at the larger, long- term picture, not just the four years in office. Based on the long-term picture, I would have to go with Trump or an independent party. If Clinton wins, she will bring in hundreds of thousands more mostly Sunni Muslims. Polls on those coming in have found that the vast majority of them advocate for this nation being an Islamic nation under Sharia law.
Any woman with a basic intelligence who reviews Sharia law will see how it takes away their rights and ushers in a primitive concept that is mandatory to live by, even for non-Muslims. We wouldn't see Islam take over the nation for a few generations, so it obviously wouldn't change our current laws, however, once they have the numbers and politicians, the Constitution would be thrown out and Sharia law put in its place. Our great or, great-great grandchildren would be forced to live under its barbaric principles. I couldn't do that to any of my great or, great-great grandchildren.

^ This. Those who think the islamic problem isn't a problem? You're a fucking idiot. By the time you realize that that it is, it will be too late.

If Trump gets in will he keep his word on immigrants? I don't know. Will clinton keep her word to keep bringing them in? Absolutely. There is no doubt that clinton will be the final nail in the coffin.

I swore I was done voting against someone, voting for the lesser of two evils, voting for someone who wasn't more conservative, and I swore there was no way I'd ever, ever vote for Trump. That was before the now daily slaughter taking place in Europe by raghead savages. If Trump gets in and the only thing he keeps his word on is keeping those fucking monsters out and decimating them, then it is worth voting for him. 'Moderate' muslims in this country need to side with those who will destroy the radicals and they need to reform islam from within. If they choose to remain silent, they are terrorists who must be destroyed.
If you honestly thin Trump will be any better the Clinton when dealing with Islamic terrorism you are stupid. BOTH are fucking horrible

Have you read Trump's anti-terrorism plan or are you, once again, just running off at the mouth?

Might I suggest that you compare, side by side, Clinton's plan versus Trump's plan and explain to us which one is better.
I have seen him speak about it for decades BEFORE he stopped being a democrat 6 months ago.... He is a progressive globalist surrender monkey.

I have seen him speak about it for decades BEFORE he stopped being a democrat 6 months ago.... He is a progressive globalist surrender monkey.

... which, translated, means "No, I haven't actually bothered to study the issue, and I never will!!"

Well it was too good to be true... the two good speeches he gave last week are now overshadowed by his remarks this week which seem to "walk back" some of his 'tough guy' rhetoric on illegal immigration, leaving him sounding more and more like Marco Rubio. Those of us not submerged in our Trump koolaid vat are now wondering what exactly IS his policy on illegal immigration?

This was his hallmark issue on which his success in the primaries was most attributable to and he is now speaking in platitudes like a two-faced politician about. How much longer before "The Wall" simply becomes a metaphor? :dunno:

for not fooled but total fool.

this is the benghazi interview. two died on a rooftop and had to be thrown over for a quick escape. 13 hours of fighting without assistance while help was just miles away. hillary had the power to call it in but failed our american heroes

amethyst, post: 15104400
. 13 hours of fighting without assistance..

I do know there was no 13 hours of fighting. So that is a lie.

Sean Smith was found dead a half an hour later. Ambassador Stevens' whereabouts was unknown at this time. No way to rescue an ambassador if you don't know where he is.

"(About 4 p.m.: This is the approximate time of attack that was given to reporters at a Sept. 12 State Department background briefing.

About 4:15 p.m.: “The attackers gained access to the compound and began firing into the main building, setting it on fire. The Libyan guard force and our mission security personnel responded. At that time, there were three people inside the building: Ambassador Stevens, one of our regional security officers, and Information Management Officer Sean Smith.”

Between 4:15 p.m.-4:45 p.m.: Sean Smith is found dead.

About 5:20 p.m.: “U.S. and Libyan security personnel … regain the main building and they were able to secure it.”)

Benghazi Timeline

Max fighting I hour and 20 minutes on State Department property in first round of fighting.

The rest of the day was CIA property and personnel.

Around 6 p.m.: “The mission annex then came under fire itself at around 6 o’clock in the evening our time, and that continued for about two hours. It was during that time that two additional U.S. personnel were killed and two more were wounded during that ongoing attack.”

That is two hours of not continuous fighting. Where in the hell did you get 13 hours?

Sean Smith was found dead a half an hour after the initial attack. Ambassador Stevens' whereabouts was unknown at this time. No way to rescue an ambassador if you don't know where he is.

"(About 4 p.m.: This is the approximate time of attack that was given to reporters at a Sept. 12 State Department background briefing.

About 4:15 p.m.: “The attackers gained access to the compound and began firing into the main building, setting it on fire. The Libyan guard force and our mission security personnel responded. At that time, there were three people inside the building: Ambassador Stevens, one of our regional security officers, and Information Management Officer Sean Smith.”

About 5:20 p.m.: “U.S. and Libyan security personnel … regain the main building and they were able to secure it.”)

Benghazi Timeline

Max fighting I hour and 20 minutes on State Department property in first round of fighting.

Around 6 p.m.: “The mission annex then came under fire itself at around 6 o’clock in the evening our time, and that continued for about two hours. It was during that time that two additional U.S. personnel were killed and two more were wounded during that ongoing attack.”

That is four hours of not continuous fighting. Where in the hell did you get 13 hours?

Last edited:
newt gingrich
4i6Ckte.gif

Trump won with about 40% of the Republican vote. The remaining 60% favored someone else. Each time he made a gaffe that would have eliminated any of the others, the networks gave him ample time to explain his side of things and the noted talking heads lent credence to his account.
AND they would excuse it as being from a "non-politician", so he gets 100 free passes.
rolleyes.gif

Sean Smith was found dead a half an hour after the initial attack. Ambassador Stevens' whereabouts was unknown at this time. No way to rescue an ambassador if you don't know where he is.

Benghazi Timeline

That is four hours of not continuous fighting. Where in the hell did you get 13 hours?

you are one huge liar. they were attacked at sunrise the next day before rescue. they were attacked while waiting for the plane.

Trump won with about 40% of the Republican vote. The remaining 60% favored someone else. Each time he made a gaffe that would have eliminated any of the others, the networks gave him ample time to explain his side of things and the noted talking heads lent credence to his account.
AND they would excuse it as being from a "non-politician", so he gets 100 free passes.
rolleyes.gif

Exactly what I meant, they reported the gaffe, had him on and gave him ample time to explain, then patched it all up for him and moved on. If that didn't do the trick, they'd have him on again to explain some more... same thing over again. Whatever they needed to do in order to repel any sort of backlash from his original comment. This went on all through the primary and it was exclusive to Donald Trump.

Those of us who know more than the average Trump supporter tried to argue that this 'kid glove' handling of Trump by the media was going to end once he got the nomination were hooted down by his rabid fan base and now the chickens are coming home to roost. He's not getting that precious air time to explain himself, instead, he is being crucified by the same "friendly" media who ushered him to the nomination. We told you so!

Neither. They're both crap and thus I'm not voting for either.

"amethyst, post: 15107190
you are one huge liar. they were attacked at sunrise the next day before rescue. they were attacked while waiting for the plane.

Source? Where was this plane?

No one was injured or killed after the mortars hit the CIA Annex. Why don't you attack Petraeus for what happens at his complex. Blaming Hillary for deaths at the CIA is idiotic. There was no 13 hours of continuos fighting that left four American to die without a State Dept attempt to rescue them. The two State Dept fatalities occurred within an hour of the initial attack. Two on the rescue team were killed at the CIA complex 4 hours after the initial attack.

I want a source on the next morning attacks.

Forum List

Back