I might vote for Hillary Clinton now!

So we're just going to keep om pounding Ted Cruz? :dunno:

You think THAT is going to defeat Hillary?

Look buddy... I'm not sure what you think or where the fuck you mental defects came from but you don't represent me. The GOP has undergone a hostile takeover by morons.

I don't know what else to tell you, you're never going to win an election like this. When you inevitably lose, you're not going to be able to blame that on anyone else.

So we're just going to keep om pounding Ted Cruz? :dunno:

You think THAT is going to defeat Hillary?

Look buddy... I'm not sure what you think or where the fuck you mental defects came from but you don't represent me. The GOP has undergone a hostile takeover by morons.

I don't know what else to tell you, you're never going to win an election like this. When you inevitably lose, you're not going to be able to blame that on anyone else.

Yup. Cos that's the theme you decided to make for this thread. And you're still crying about it? Hostile takeover? No, this is and has been the base. This time, they just wised up and didn't buy the line that, oh, we need a "moderate" in the general; not that Lyin' Ted was even a moderate. He was the far right joke like Santorum.

Yup. Cos that's the theme you decided to make for this thread. And you're still crying about it? Hostile takeover? No, this is and has been the base. This time, they just wised up and didn't buy the line that, oh, we need a "moderate" in the general; not that Lyin' Ted was even a moderate. He was the far right joke like Santorum.

You don't represent the base and "wise" isn't a word I would use to describe yourself. Trump is a moderate AT BEST... if he's not a flaming liberal. He is definitely not a Conservative. And hey.. it's fine if you don't like Cruz... I get it... you don't have to like Ted Cruz.... but what the hell does that have to do with Trump beating Hillary? You're determined to spend this whole campaign attacking Ted Cruz who's supporters you desperately need in order to defeat Hillary. That has to go down as one of the most boneheaded political strategies in history.

I don't like Jeb Bush or John Kasich... but I want people who supported them in the primary to get behind the nominee in order to win the general. In 2008, I didn't like John McCain... in 2012, I didn't like Mitt Romney... but they didn't alienate me and tell me my vote wasn't needed or wanted... and they didn't spend the campaign attacking who I supported in the primary. They at least made an appeal for my vote.

What you are engaged in is actively ensuring the death of the Republican party. You're torching bridges that can never be replaced. When Trump loses (and he likely will) you will have created such a chasm in the party that it will never be the same again. Effectively, it's political power is over.

You don't represent the base and "wise" isn't a word I would use to describe yourself. Trump is a moderate AT BEST... if he's not a flaming liberal. He is definitely not a Conservative. And hey.. it's fine if you don't like Cruz... I get it... you don't have to like Ted Cruz.... but what the hell does that have to do with Trump beating Hillary? You're determined to spend this whole campaign attacking Ted Cruz who's supporters you desperately need in order to defeat Hillary. That has to go down as one of the most boneheaded political strategies in history.

I don't like Jeb Bush or John Kasich... but I want people who supported them in the primary to get behind the nominee in order to win the general. In 2008, I didn't like John McCain... in 2012, I didn't like Mitt Romney... but they didn't alienate me and tell me my vote wasn't needed or wanted... and they didn't spend the campaign attacking who I supported in the primary. They at least made an appeal for my vote.

What you are engaged in is actively ensuring the death of the Republican party. You're torching bridges that can never be replaced. When Trump loses (and he likely will) you will have created such a chasm in the party that it will never be the same again. Effectively, it's political power is over.

At the end of the day, we can see if Trump turns into another pandering p*ssy. But I know that's what Ted is. Dude tried to talk big on illegal immigration and then pushed amnesty down our throats when we turned our backs.

And just out of curiosity, how did the McCain and Romney appeals for your vote work out?

Trump won with about 40% of the Republican vote. The remaining 60% favored someone else. Each time he made a gaffe that would have eliminated any of the others, the networks gave him ample time to explain his side of things and the noted talking heads lent credence to his account.
AND they would excuse it as being from a "non-politician", so he gets 100 free passes.
rolleyes.gif

Exactly what I meant, they reported the gaffe, had him on and gave him ample time to explain, then patched it all up for him and moved on. If that didn't do the trick, they'd have him on again to explain some more... same thing over again. Whatever they needed to do in order to repel any sort of backlash from his original comment. This went on all through the primary and it was exclusive to Donald Trump.

Those of us who know more than the average Trump supporter tried to argue that this 'kid glove' handling of Trump by the media was going to end once he got the nomination were hooted down by his rabid fan base and now the chickens are coming home to roost. He's not getting that precious air time to explain himself, instead, he is being crucified by the same "friendly" media who ushered him to the nomination. We told you so!
Do you still believe it's a 'Liberal Media'?
4i6Ckte.gif

No, it's a profit-hungry, Corporate Media.

At the end of the day, we can see if Trump turns into another pandering p*ssy. But I know that's what Ted is. Dude tried to talk big on illegal immigration and then pushed amnesty down our throats when we turned our backs.

And just out of curiosity, how did the McCain and Romney appeals for your vote work out?

No he didn't push amnesty down your throat, that's another lie. But even if all these lies you're telling on him were true... what does that do to help defeat Hillary Clinton? Act as though you have an IQ larger than your shoe size and try to explain this to me... because I totally don't get it. Continuing to smear and lie about Ted Cruz... whether you're right or wrong, makes no difference in a campaign against Hillary Clinton... other than, to ENSURE she wins! Is that what you are TRYING to do? :dunno:

I mean... this is insane! 100% certifiable. If you keep this up, the Libertarian candidate who isn't even a very good libertarian will get more votes than Trump in November. McCain and Romney were not the Conservative picks... I have a sneaking suspicion the same people who just HAD to have them be the GOP nominees are the same people now slobbering over Trump. And when Trump loses, you'll go right back to promoting your establishment lackeys and blaming Conservatism for the loss.

You people represent nothing because you stand for nothing. No principles, no ethics, no sense of direction or purpose... just noise and hate for Conservatives.

No he didn't push amnesty down your throat, that's another lie. But even if all these lies you're telling on him were true... what does that do to help defeat Hillary Clinton? Act as though you have an IQ larger than your shoe size and try to explain this to me... because I totally don't get it. Continuing to smear and lie about Ted Cruz... whether you're right or wrong, makes no difference in a campaign against Hillary Clinton... other than, to ENSURE she wins! Is that what you are TRYING to do? :dunno:

I mean... this is insane! 100% certifiable. If you keep this up, the Libertarian candidate who isn't even a very good libertarian will get more votes than Trump in November. McCain and Romney were not the Conservative picks... I have a sneaking suspicion the same people who just HAD to have them be the GOP nominees are the same people now slobbering over Trump. And when Trump loses, you'll go right back to promoting your establishment lackeys and blaming Conservatism for the loss.

You people represent nothing because you stand for nothing. No principles, no ethics, no sense of direction or purpose... just noise and hate for Conservatives.

Your tears are bitter. This is what happens when you pick guys like Cruz to be your hero.

I just managed to buy the domain name hillarycunton.com. I wonder what kind of site I should make?

4i6Ckte.gif

By and large, yes... I still believe the majority of the people in journalism are Democrats and liberals.

So if this is the case (and I;m not saying it isn't) then what the hell is holding Republicans and Conservatives back? Stop being a bunch of pussies complaining about it and take control of it. Pull yourselves up by your bootstraps and get it done. Stop acting like victims and take some personal responsibility.

4i6Ckte.gif

By and large, yes... I still believe the majority of the people in journalism are Democrats and liberals.

So if this is the case (and I;m not saying it isn't) then what the hell is holding Republicans and Conservatives back? Stop being a bunch of pussies complaining about it and take control of it. Pull yourselves up by your bootstraps and get it done. Stop acting like victims and take some personal responsibility.

Has nothing to do with bootstraps or pulling ourselves up. It's the nature of the beast. I didn't complain about it, I simply answered a question. Most journalists, as well as most artists and most performers and entertainers are Democrat liberals. Not all... but most. There are a myriad of reasons and it would take an entire thread to address them all.

4i6Ckte.gif

Has nothing to do with bootstraps or pulling ourselves up. It's the nature of the beast. I didn't complain about it, I simply answered a question. Most journalists, as well as most artists and most performers and entertainers are Democrat liberals. Not all... but most. There are a myriad of reasons and it would take an entire thread to address them all.

I'm just sick of the incessant whining about liberal this and that. If you don't like it change it and stop bitching.

Your tears are bitter. This is what happens when you pick guys like Cruz to be your hero.

Well you didn't explain anything with regard to how your trashing and bashing on Cruz is supposed to generate votes for Donald Trump over Hillary Clinton. Instead, you revert back to some kind of juvenile "butthurt" rhetoric and insult me some more. You think that will make me want to vote for your guy? Apparently, you do... because you keep on doing it. I just don't get how that is supposed to work... am I to be ashamed I supported Cruz and want to make amends by now supporting Trump? :dunno: Well, I am not ashamed of supporting Cruz and never will be. And I think I speak for the overwhelming majority of Cruz supporters.

You know... I GET that you don't like Ted Cruz! I totally understand! BUT... in order for your candidate to win the election, he needs for the Ted Cruz supporters to show up on election day and vote for him. All I am seeing is you making that less and less likely by being an obnoxious asshole. So I am left to wonder... do you REALLY want to win this election or are you hell-bent on destroying constitutional conservatism at all costs, including the election of Hillary Clinton? If you really do want to win the election and this is your way of going about that... then you're mentally retarded, there is no other opinion I can have.

I'm just sick of the incessant whining about liberal this and that. If you don't like it change it and stop bitching.

I haven't whined about anything, shit for brains. If you're sick of opposing political views go find a liberal blog to keep you pacified and get the hell off this forum. You don't get to control the damn dialogue. This isn't some totalitarian regime and you're not Saddam Hussein... I don't give two shits what you're sick of. I'll bitch about liberal this and that as much as I please and you know what you'll do about that? NOTHING! So go fuck yourself, twerp.

Well you didn't explain anything with regard to how your trashing and bashing on Cruz is supposed to generate votes for Donald Trump over Hillary Clinton. Instead, you revert back to some kind of juvenile "butthurt" rhetoric and insult me some more. You think that will make me want to vote for your guy? Apparently, you do... because you keep on doing it. I just don't get how that is supposed to work... am I to be ashamed I supported Cruz and want to make amends by now supporting Trump? :dunno: Well, I am not ashamed of supporting Cruz and never will be. And I think I speak for the overwhelming majority of Cruz supporters.

You know... I GET that you don't like Ted Cruz! I totally understand! BUT... in order for your candidate to win the election, he needs for the Ted Cruz supporters to show up on election day and vote for him. All I am seeing is you making that less and less likely by being an obnoxious asshole. So I am left to wonder... do you REALLY want to win this election or are you hell-bent on destroying constitutional conservatism at all costs, including the election of Hillary Clinton? If you really do want to win the election and this is your way of going about that... then you're mentally retarded, there is no other opinion I can have.

Trump can go after the sensible former Cruz supporters. The thing is, you pretend you're in that class when you're not. Anyone who is whining he might vote for Hillary doesn't get it and isn't going to get it. We've been over this; you're just hoping someone's going to come by and kiss your bitter ass. It ain't happening, guy.

I don't care if you're ashamed of supporting Cruz. To me, he's yesterday's news, anyways. To me, he was never anything but a phony. But hey, if you were buying the juice and it tasted good, then that's your deal. Either way, that juice ain't on the market now. And the existing option is like a million times better than what's at the other store. Of course, you're going to be mocked and ridiculed for being a whiny, entitled bitch. But that's you; you specifically. You don't get to be some sort of Cruz delegate representing a cohort of them. Again, the sensible ones will vote Trump. The bitches, like yourself, won't.

This isn't some totalitarian regime and you're not Saddam Hussein... I don't give two shits what you're sick of. I'll bitch about liberal this and that as much as I please and you know what you'll do about that? NOTHING! So go fuck yourself, twerp.

Dude, this politics shit has whacked you out. Take a break. Go kick some puppies or something. Maybe shoot a couple of boxes of ammo at something democrats like. But get some RELIEF.
Cruz is not going to be POTUS. No matter how much man love you show him.

I haven't whined about anything, shit for brains. If you're sick of opposing political views go find a liberal blog to keep you pacified and get the hell off this forum. You don't get to control the damn dialogue. This isn't some totalitarian regime and you're not Saddam Hussein... I don't give two shits what you're sick of. I'll bitch about liberal this and that as much as I please and you know what you'll do about that? NOTHING! So go fuck yourself, twerp.

I wouldn't say you've whined all that much; but you have been a bitch. You either get on the Trump Train or you STFU. Stop pretending like it's a choice between Trump and fucking felon who rigged the nomination process and the justice system as she made millions many times over while disgracing this country greatly. Now had you presented Trump vs. Johnson, it'd be a different story. But we all know that wasn't gonna be enough drama for a drama queen such as yourself.

Forum List

Back