I might be having a problem with my notifications

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
I was under the false assumption I wasn't getting repped. The truth is, I was getting repped but I wasn't being notified. Could that be possible? I wonder if I might have done something to turn off this notication. Thanks.

I was under the false assumption I wasn't getting repped. The truth is, I was getting repped but I wasn't being notified. Could that be possible? I wonder if I might have done something to turn off this notication. Thanks.
I don't either! I think it is part of the new system, you just have to check yourself now I guess!

I don't either! I think it is part of the new system, you just have to check yourself now I guess!

Darn it! I use to love that "New Rep" notification. It was like Christmas...

edit options----accept rep notification--check it

I know, you would sign on and it would say you have one new rep comment and I would get all warm inside!

Forum List

Back