I make a prediction now

A few days before the election, I make a prediction about how liberals will response IF (and I say IF) the Democrats lose big on election day.

I say IF, because there is no way of telling what will really happen. Remember this:

2008-08-16-deweydefeatstruman.jpg

It's never a good idea to say for certain what will happen in an election.

But I make these predictions (and they aren't hard to make), because this is what liberals do when their guys lose. I've seen it EVERY TIME.

1) CONSPIRACY THEORIES, CONSPIRACY THEORIES EVERYWHERE! Hanging chads, exit polling, you name it. They will have it.

2) WE DIDN'T GET OUR MESSAGE OUT This one is really laughable, but it's predictable. Liberals just can't handle or face that people ACTUALLY REJECTED their message. No, if people don't vote as they want, it's because somehow, the message didn't get out. That's also laughable because they control every media outlet except Fox News and talk radio. They will argue Fox has bigger ratings but WHY does it have bigger ratings? People people vote with their "feet." If they don't want to hear the liberal pap on MSNBC they can simply change the channel and liberals can do nothing about it.

3)
Vote Suppression This one is always a hoot. It doesn't stand the smell test, but it doesn't have to. Their voters are so damn gullible, all Democrats have to do is raise this spectre and there are Dem voters who will believe it. The fact is, no one is being stopped from voting. The dead vote, people vote multiple times. Acorn tried to get Mary Poppins and Mickey Mouse to vote. Everyone can vote. It's just photo ID makes it harder for Democrats to stuff the ballot box with all those dead voters. So when Democrats SAY voter suppression, what they really mean is, they didn't get to cheat enough.

4)
Voters are stupid Now this one I can agree with a lot of times. There are a lot of people who put no thought into voting. Or they don't show up at all. But, liberals never accuse voters of being stupid, when they vote Democrat, ONLY when they vote Republican. It's just sore loser, sour grapes on their part and it's fun to watch.

5)
Children will starve, the poor will be homeless, you name it. This one is predictable. Despite the fact that we have the highest rates of obesity in probably the world, liberals are always claiming we are all about to starve to death without them to spoon feed us every bite. There are all kinds of apocalyptic things that follow when we reject liberalism. There will be people starving to death in the streets. People who will die without medical care. People living in the streets. Blah blah blah. Remember the three million homeless of Reagan? None of it was true, but liberals repeated it over and over, despite. Liberals lie.

There are my predictions. They aren't that hard to make.

I'll will remind people of these predictions after the election, if the whining I KNOW will happen, transpires.

Lindsey Graham (R-SC) "We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term.".:bye1::itsok::laugh2::laugh2:
Hey you stupid racist prick. How many more times are you going to use the same tired old bullshit.

A few days before the election, I make a prediction about how liberals will response IF (and I say IF) the Democrats lose big on election day.

I say IF, because there is no way of telling what will really happen. Remember this:

But I make these predictions (and they aren't hard to make), because this is what liberals do when their guys lose. I've seen it EVERY TIME.

1) CONSPIRACY THEORIES, CONSPIRACY THEORIES EVERYWHERE! Hanging chads, exit polling, you name it. They will have it.

2) WE DIDN'T GET OUR MESSAGE OUT This one is really laughable, but it's predictable. Liberals just can't handle or face that people ACTUALLY REJECTED their message. No, if people don't vote as they want, it's because somehow, the message didn't get out. That's also laughable because they control every media outlet except Fox News and talk radio. They will argue Fox has bigger ratings but WHY does it have bigger ratings? People people vote with their "feet." If they don't want to hear the liberal pap on MSNBC they can simply change the channel and liberals can do nothing about it.

3)
Vote Suppression This one is always a hoot. It doesn't stand the smell test, but it doesn't have to. Their voters are so damn gullible, all Democrats have to do is raise this spectre and there are Dem voters who will believe it. The fact is, no one is being stopped from voting. The dead vote, people vote multiple times. Acorn tried to get Mary Poppins and Mickey Mouse to vote. Everyone can vote. It's just photo ID makes it harder for Democrats to stuff the ballot box with all those dead voters. So when Democrats SAY voter suppression, what they really mean is, they didn't get to cheat enough.

4)
Voters are stupid Now this one I can agree with a lot of times. There are a lot of people who put no thought into voting. Or they don't show up at all. But, liberals never accuse voters of being stupid, when they vote Democrat, ONLY when they vote Republican. It's just sore loser, sour grapes on their part and it's fun to watch.

5)
Children will starve, the poor will be homeless, you name it. This one is predictable. Despite the fact that we have the highest rates of obesity in probably the world, liberals are always claiming we are all about to starve to death without them to spoon feed us every bite. There are all kinds of apocalyptic things that follow when we reject liberalism. There will be people starving to death in the streets. People who will die without medical care. People living in the streets. Blah blah blah. Remember the three million homeless of Reagan? None of it was true, but liberals repeated it over and over, despite. Liberals lie.

I'll will remind people of these predictions after the election, if the whining I KNOW will happen, transpires.
Ummm, you're failing to note that the president's party almost always loses midterm elections.
Already throwing in the towel?

3)

4)

5)

Lindsey Graham (R-SC) "We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term.".:bye1::itsok::laugh2::laugh2:
Hey you stupid racist prick. How many more times are you going to use the same tired old bullshit.
tea-party-i-want-my-america-back.jpg

:bye1:

saltine-cracker-isolated-on-white-thumb20872120.jpeg

3)

4)

5)

Liberals may win. You simply don't know what the term "Liberal" means.

The excuses will run rampant:
1) At this point what difference does it make?
2) When Republicans win , they really lose
3) Voter suppression
4) Redistricting and gerrymandering
5) Obama won re-election.

But no. The Dems are in for a shellacking like they've haven't seen since 2010. And worse than that. People are fed up with their failed policies that have produced economic stagnation and danger at home while making us an impotent laughinstock abroad.
We've seen what Democrats do when they govern. And the results aren't pretty. Americans want to put the adults back in charge and will vote out Dems in abundance.

You clearly are not paying attention. Liberals expect the Senate to be a very close call with the odds favoring the GOP. We also expect to lose a few seats in the house.

The reason isn't listed in your OP. I will give you a nod on the voter suppression point. The will be some of that. But it isn't going to be pivotal in this election.

How does it feel to fail so badly?

There are some liberals who think it's going to be a blood bath. I'm not going to predict either way how it will turn out. You never know before an election.

What I DO, know is, if it IS a bloodbath, these will be the typical responses. Liberals just cannot accept that people actually just rejected Dem candidates.

As opposed to what? Conservatives, who never ever said that it was the stupidity of voters that elected Obama?

lol

3)

4)

5)

Why don't you predict what the Right will say if Democrats hold onto the Senate, while you're at it?

You clearly are not paying attention. Liberals expect the Senate to be a very close call with the odds favoring the GOP. We also expect to lose a few seats in the house.

The reason isn't listed in your OP. I will give you a nod on the voter suppression point. The will be some of that. But it isn't going to be pivotal in this election.

Why are the odds favoring the GOP?

-Geaux

-Geaux

Mid term election. More Dem seats on the line in red states. Pretty simple.

-Geaux

And?

-Geaux

-Geaux

And?

-Geaux

There is no and. If you think thee is.....go ahead and spit it out.

You want, I suppose, to have a discussion about Obama here. You want to go on about how this election....unlike the last presidential election.....is a referendum on Obama. He has done so poorly that democrats can't overcome his poison......right?

That's a bunch of bullshit, though. Even in cases where wimpy Dem candidates have run away from him.....they aren't doing so to mollify their base. They are in close races where the GOP candidate SHOULD be way ahead.....and they think they can grab a few votes away from their opponents by distancing themselves from the POTUS.

The fact that it is close.....that your guys won't be sitting pretty with 60 seats next Wednesday blows a huge hole in your argument.

Now....go ahead. Tell me that isn't your argument.

Last edited:

-Geaux

And?

-Geaux

The is no and. If you think thee is.....go ahead and spit it out.

You want, I suppose, to have a discussion about Obama here. You want to go on about how this election....unlike the last presidential election.....is a referendum on Obama. He has done so poorly that democrats can't overcome his poison......right?

That's a bunch of bullshit, though. Even in cases where wimpy Dem candidates have run away from him.....they aren't doing so to mollify their base. They are in close races where the GOP candidate SHOULD be way ahead.....and they think they can grab a few votes away from their opponents by distancing themselves from the POTUS.

The fact that it is close.....that your guys won't be sitting pretty with 60 seats next Wednesday blows a huge hole in your argument.

Why is it close, not enough Obama phones or EBT cards to pass out?

-Geaux

-Geaux

And?

-Geaux

The is no and. If you think thee is.....go ahead and spit it out.

-Geaux

There it is! You beautiful loser, you.

Tell me.....what does it feel like to be so completely owned by someone else? Is it as bad as it looks?

-Geaux

And?

-Geaux

The is no and. If your think thee is.....go ahead and spit it out.

-Geaux

There it is! You beautiful loser, you.

Tell me.....what does it feel like to be so completely owned by someone else? Is it as bad as it looks?

And where in you opinion did that just happen? LMAO

look paint it to the colors that allow you to sleep at night.

BTW- I notice that you seem to think you 'own' folks around here. All I see is a consistent door mat

-Geaux

3) Voter suppression

But no. The Dems are in for a shellacking like they've haven't seen since 2010. And worse than that. People are fed up with their failed policies that have produced economic stagnation and danger at home while making us an impotent laughinstock abroad.
We've seen what Democrats do when they govern. And the results aren't pretty. Americans want to put the adults back in charge and will vote out Dems in abundance.
Regarding "What difference does it make?"

If Republicans win the Senate and House, what will they be able to do that they can't do now?

3) Voter suppression

If Republicans win the Senate and House, what will they be able to do that they can't do now?

They can let the illegal immigrant known as Barack Obama veto the bills instead of the Grim Reaper Harry Reid refusing to bring them to vote

-Geaux

3) Voter suppression

They can let the illegal immigrant known as Barack Obama veto the bills instead of the Grim Reaper Harry Reid refusing to bring them to vote

-Geaux
Just wait until the people see the bills Reid has suppressed.

The only real voter suppression in this country is the repression of the people's will as expressed in legislation passed by the people's House of Representatives.

Forum List

Back